The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by wanaj0 »

kajifu wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:48 pm So Arsenal that was bottom of the table few weeks ago and Spurs top of the table now we are tie with Spurs and above them on table standing.
4 points behind Chelshitt and City?,Time for beloved to go for the title now,we have nothing to fear,no European football to distract us
Obvious you don't know your level. Continue :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:14 pm
kajifu wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:48 pm So Arsenal that was bottom of the table few weeks ago and Spurs top of the table now we are tie with Spurs and above them on table standing.
4 points behind Chelshitt and City?,Time for beloved to go for the title now,we have nothing to fear,no European football to distract us

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Na.their disease be that, Bob Marley described it thus...give them an inch they take a mile.. :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

excellent win, but na ordinary Tottenham. Arteta was slow in replacing Saka and Xhaka, which contributed to the goal. Saka was no longer able to help his fullback, so tottenham decided to attack through that flank
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

A good day for Arsenal football club,

Men won...albeit a very poor Spurs,
U-23 pulled out a 2-2 draw at city(top of table, defending champion),
women beat City(last season runners-up) 5-0 and...
U-18 won 2-1 at WestHam.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Tomiyasu is beast! Me like. :thumb:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Class tweet. :lol: :thumb: :clap:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:21 pm excellent win, but na ordinary Tottenham. Arteta was slow in replacing Saka and Xhaka, which contributed to the goal. Saka was no longer able to help his fullback, so tottenham decided to attack through that flank
I agree. Xhaka was earmarked to come off but the Ref asked he come on, instead of allowing the substitution. I found that very odd. I just hope his injury is not serious.

Also, Saka is not yet at his best, which is a worry because it is clear a lack of proper pre season is affecting his fitness levels.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:31 am Tomiyasu is beast! Me like. :thumb:
He really looks a good player. He has found a home at Arsenal, the affection the fans have for him already is obvious.

What I love most about him is his positioning and 100% concentration till the final whistle. Such an intelligent player.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:16 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:55 pm :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: I am sure "we " will be blind to how Xhaka saved Ramsdale and created a perfect counter all in one move .
They will not see it.Haters.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:35 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:24 pm Well done Arsenal. Some refereeing decisions were poor e.g. foul on Hojberg for second goal and Spurs should have had either a penalty or free kick. That said - it looks like you were better setup and wanted it more.

See you at the New Lane.
The refs were the least of your issues my dude but if that makes ya feel better … grab it …
I’m sure someone will have a lotta fun @ yer expense this whole week :sneaky: :sneaky:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:35 am
Thunder wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:31 am Tomiyasu is beast! Me like. :thumb:
He really looks a good player. He has found a home at Arsenal, the affection the fans have for him already is obvious.

What I love most about him is his positioning and 100% concentration till the final whistle. Such an intelligent player.
The heart on that guy is something else. He gives his all and the more I watch him, the more I love his play.

As for Ramsdale, that save and his reaction afterwards bought him huge brownie points. He didn’t get up to celebrate it rather stood up and ripped his defenders a new one. Asked them to get their ish together. What a guy!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bobo Kajifu has always been an excitable man :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we should permit him to be excited. He has suffered for a while, lets allow him this one for the next 7 days, at least. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:33 pm

I think we should permit him to be excited. He has suffered for a while, lets allow him this one for the next 7 days, at least. :rotf:
Thank you for understand can you give us another victory before internationl break?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:49 am
danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:33 pm

Thank you for understand can you give us another victory before internationl break?
if una play tottenham again. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Granit Xhaka has suffered a ruptured inner ligament. Timetable for his return will be 6-8 weeks. According to
@AndreasBoeni

Have to pray for Partey now. Hopefully, Granit will be back United/Liverpool end of November.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Maybe, it’s Patino time. I knew we should have strengthened midfield. Got rid of too many CMs.We should have gone for Bruno Guimares
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

In the closing stages, the 24-year-old made a stunning stop to deny Lucas Moura, but in his post-match comments, could only focus on the fact he should have saved Heung-min Son’s late goal.

“I’d have loved to have kept a clean sheet, I’m a bit annoyed at myself for the goal,” Ramsdale told Premier League Productions.

“If I keep my body weight forward I think I save it and it goes round the post.

“But this place was rocking today, the strikers were excellent, defenders were excellent, I’m buzzing off this. This is one hell of a day and hopefully every time we play them it’ll be like this.”
This goalie is making me a bigger fan of his with each appearance. Hope he can keep it up.
This current trajectory could see him challenge the Everton keeper
for the England spot, if he continues this form.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ojafranpa wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:13 pm Granit Xhaka has suffered a ruptured inner ligament. Timetable for his return will be 6-8 weeks. According to
@AndreasBoeni

Have to pray for Partey now. Hopefully, Granit will be back United/Liverpool end of November.
Hope he comes back strong and not out too long,
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:34 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:13 pm Granit Xhaka has suffered a ruptured inner ligament. Timetable for his return will be 6-8 weeks. According to
@AndreasBoeni

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Kaji is praying for Xhaka to come back quickly and come back strong !! who stole your handle o ? You were praying that he never plays for Arsenal again one time o ..hmmmm

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:29 pm
In the closing stages, the 24-year-old made a stunning stop to deny Lucas Moura, but in his post-match comments, could only focus on the fact he should have saved Heung-min Son’s late goal.

“I’d have loved to have kept a clean sheet, I’m a bit annoyed at myself for the goal,” Ramsdale told Premier League Productions.

“If I keep my body weight forward I think I save it and it goes round the post.

“But this place was rocking today, the strikers were excellent, defenders were excellent, I’m buzzing off this. This is one hell of a day and hopefully every time we play them it’ll be like this.”
This goalie is making me a bigger fan of his with each appearance. Hope he can keep it up.
This current trajectory could see him challenge the Everton keeper
for the England spot, if he continues this form.
I don already like the bobo,you need see w hen the goal went in how he was piss ,then see how he screamis at the defense .
Hope this weekend he stand up for another clean sheet and a victory.
Time to end the break on the high
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ojafranpa wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:19 pm Maybe, it’s Patino time. I knew we should have strengthened midfield. Got rid of too many CMs.We should have gone for Bruno Guimares

We did - just with a kid Lakonga ! and now you are asking for another kid ( 17 fa ? ) to step into Xhaka's role ? Hmmmm

Leave the talk of anyone we did not buy ..could say the same for Bissouma and the fulham plantation guy ( anguisa ??) but we chose Lakonga ..

Abeg El Neny still dey Arsenal ? Did we sell or loan out LT ?

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:38 pm
kajifu wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:34 pm
@AndreasBoeni

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Kaji is praying for Xhaka to come back quickly and come back strong !! who stole your handle o ? You were praying that he never plays for Arsenal again one time o ..hmmmm
Bro i dont like him with his stupidity and too much silly mistake consider he is a senior player.
As long as he is a gunner wearing that shirt i want all our players healthy,beside this sunday he was good and kind of understand the important of NLD.
Sadly he got injured like that from that stupid dirty spurs player.
Same like i dont like Leno but i have back him to do well when playing for Arsenal.Same i never like Ozil but it was stupid not to cut him off long time or play him some time ago for cup games.
Arteta is not my choice but will back him as long as he is our coach,