Concacaf is the worst continental federation.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Concacaf is the worst continental federation.

Post by 1naija »

Qatar is in the semi finals of the gold cup. :laugh:

I hope they win the tournament.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Concacaf is the worst continental federation.

Post by Benedict Iroha »

South and North need to join and stop these predictive tournaments. Copa Americas.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:05 am Qatar is in the semi finals of the gold cup. :laugh:

Actually Qatar are the Asian Champs
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:11 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:05 am Qatar is in the semi finals of the gold cup. :laugh:

Yes.
By right they should not be there.
They were just invited.
As always, anything the US is in it, just follow the money and you will see the daylight.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...based on what I saw of the Qataris at this Gold Cup they are very organized and can whip any top African side.
Remember they are hosting the next world cup and have huge investments on their players' conditioning, preparations, etc.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Have you seen the list of countries in the AFC?
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:11 pm

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

mcal wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:18 pm ...based on what I saw of the Qataris at this Gold Cup they are very organized and can whip any top African side.
Remember they are hosting the next world cup and have huge investments on their players' conditioning, preparations, etc.
They looked good at the Asian Cup. I am not so sure they can whip any top African side. They can whip any side who doesn't prepare well or professionally for them.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:55 pm
mcal wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:18 pm ...based on what I saw of the Qataris at this Gold Cup they are very organized and can whip any top African side.
They looked good at the Asian Cup. I am not so sure they can whip any top African side. They can whip any side who doesn't prepare well or professionally for them.
the SE will not defeat Qatar
SuperEagles

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...and you know what our problem is, "professionalism", we don't show that even though we assume we are.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The Gold Cup is a joke just like the MLS! USA vs. Jamaica was dreadful last night!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Auto pilot is always on Auto pilot..dude will pilot anything to talk down Nigeria/Africa.

Ghana whooped this Qatar 5 goals to 1 a few months ago
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:35 am
Auto pilot is always on Auto pilot..dude will pilot anything to talk down Nigeria/Africa.

Ghana whooped this Qatar 5 goals to 1 a few months ago
You just said two posts ago that the Super Eagles will not defeat Qatar.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

All I know is when it comes to world cups, our North African brothers (plus Nigeria) will struggle to defeat those Middle Eastern countries. the record is there for all to see
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

akamoke wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:25 pm All I know is when it comes to world cups, our North African brothers (plus Nigeria) will struggle to defeat those Middle Eastern countries. the record is there for all to see
Lies. How many Middle eastern countries have we played at the WC? Iran that is a big gun in asia packed a double decker bus to draw us in Brazil. Its the North Africans that always lose to their Arab brothers at the WC.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:19 am
akamoke wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:25 pm All I know is when it comes to world cups, our North African brothers (plus Nigeria) will struggle to defeat those Middle Eastern countries. the record is there for all to see
Lies. How many Middle eastern countries have we played at the WC? Iran that is a big gun in asia packed a double decker bus to draw us in Brazil. Its the North Africans that always lose to their Arab brothers at the WC.
They have to lose or dem no go get visa to travel to the gulf Arab countries for work. :tic:

Wha choo looking at?!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

you've made some bad threads over the past twenty years this ranks right up there with the worst of them.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Qatar is gearing up for the world cup they gonna be hosting.
US were lucky to win this match, stats show Qatar with more shots at goal, though the Qataris were off target often.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

call us what you want but call us champions!

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...greatest and intense final so far, love it :clap: :clap:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

LOL

"whip any top AFrican side"

This team that struggled against El Salvador and Panama. Yeah Right.

Qatar reminds me of South Africa. They seem to be very skilled and play flowing ball, but ultimately they are just missing something which will see them lose to many teams.

Do you remember what happened the last time Qatar played a "top African side" that you say they can whip

Ghana 5 Qatar 0

and Ghana was even missing many players.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:08 pm
LOL

Qatar reminds me of South Africa. They seem to be very skilled and play flowing ball, but ultimately they are just missing something which will see them lose to many teams.

Do you remember what happened the last time Qatar played a "top African side" that you say they can whip

Ghana 5 Qatar 0

...that was then, and this is now.
Their approach is different now since they are hosting the world cup, and they won't want to be ko'ed in the group stages.
At least would like to go further.
They have the money to buy top coach and trainers, etc.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

mcal wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:48 pm
LOL

Ghana 5 Qatar 0

Their approach is different now since they are hosting the world cup, and they won't want to be ko'ed in the group stages.

What do you mean "then and now" ?

If you have been following Qatar they have been getting WORSE, not better.

They dominated the Asian cup a few years back without even conceding a single goal and beating all the top teams.

A few years on they are getting raped by Ghana and letting in 3 goals against Panama, and holding on for dear life against El Salvador.

They are on a downward trajectory. Many African teams will teach them a lesson, like what Ghana did.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:25 pm
mcal wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:48 pm
LOL

Ghana 5 Qatar 0

What do you mean "then and now" ?

If you have been following Qatar they have been getting WORSE, not better.

They dominated the Asian cup a few years back without even conceding a single goal and beating all the top teams.

A few years on they are getting raped by Ghana and letting in 3 goals against Panama, and holding on for dear life against El Salvador.

They are on a downward trajectory. Many African teams will teach them a lesson, like what Ghana did.
...no, I have not followed Qatar football, only watched them because they are here.
But like South Africa when they hosted the world cup, they were on fire, playing well, attractive football. Of course they did decline after, so will Qatar.
Let's see what they will put out for next year.