2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] WOL v TOT [WK 2]

Post by Cristao II »

That shouldn't have been a penalty. Dele ran on the keeper. :D

Goal and we are in front but I would be livid if that was the other way.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wolves asking for their own penalty. Semedo falls over from a Skipp nudge right after he had kicked the ball into touch.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Samedo tries to buy a pen of his own but the ref is having none of that nonsense
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:08 pm That shouldn't have been a penalty. Dele ran on the keeper. :D

Goal and we are in front but I would be livid if that was the other way.
Anytime you clatter into a player inside the penalty box you are asking for trouble.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier with a timely clearance.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This game is playing into Spurs hand. The more Wolves go forward and attack, looking for the equalizer, the more space they leave behind for Spurs to exploit for a counter attack.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

I hope Davinson has had his usual brain fart and can now settle down
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

IF only Son's passes can be a more precise Spurs will be in good business.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Letoff for Spurs. Tanganga is having a horrid time defending against Adama.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez not taking chances with Adama lurking around.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wolves playing like they have an extra man on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oloye, what is the best way to mark Adama or even nullify his effectiveness?

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I don't know how but somehow we have gotten through 34 minutes of this.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs has been unable to mount any sustainable attack nor momumtum.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanganga gets a yellow for a rash challenge.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:32 pm Oloye, what is the best way to mark Adama or even nullify his effectiveness?
Oloye would have broken his legs :rotf:
Tanganga gets a yellow
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Skipp gets an unjustified yellow for a good tackle on Traore
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Skipp gets booked for tackling Adama in attempt to win the ball back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Half Time. It was a nail bitter for most part of it.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Kane would have been looking longingly at that Tanganga cross which flashed across the pen area
Danny Blanchflower
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Adama Traore. 40m? That is some serious fire power. Are we sure we can't buy him even it is to stop us from coming up against him. Can't imagine Doherty up against this guy. Our right wing is effed.

We survived 50 mins. I don't even know how!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:50 pm Adama Traore. 40m? That is some serious fire power. Are we sure we can't buy him even it is to stop us from coming up against him. Can't imagine Doherty up against this guy. Our right wing is effed.

We survived 50 mins. I don't even know how!!
I don't think Adama is what we need at Spurs. We have Berwijn and Moura already so it will be adding another similar player to the group. I like him but I don't see him as a good fit.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

No changes during the break.