2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:10 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:44 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:03 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:12 pm eh... Ndombele no play again today? I heard winks started ahead of him and even when 1 kondo, 2 kondo and 3 kondo reach, e still siddon for bench!

Are you guys angry yet? or the media has not told you to be angry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be honest, I struggle to see why Ndombele is yet to start. Yes he wants to leave. Well one way to help him leave was let him display his ability.

So are you angry? or not yet?
Does it add something to my bank account?
How much e add to your bank account last year? And did you pay taxes on the proceeds :D :taunt:

p.s-- what do you think of Simone Inzaghi so far?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:35 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:10 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:44 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:03 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:12 pm eh... Ndombele no play again today? I heard winks started ahead of him and even when 1 kondo, 2 kondo and 3 kondo reach, e still siddon for bench!

Are you guys angry yet? or the media has not told you to be angry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be honest, I struggle to see why Ndombele is yet to start. Yes he wants to leave. Well one way to help him leave was let him display his ability.

So are you angry? or not yet?
Does it add something to my bank account?
How much e add to your bank account last year? And did you pay taxes on the proceeds :D :taunt:

p.s-- what do you think of Simone Inzaghi so far?
You forget I temporarily stopped watching Spurs after Levy fired Jose.

Simone Inzaghi - too early for me to make a decision. I read quite a few good things about him and I am yet to sit down and watch Inter play.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Start weekend top, end it at 6th! The Spursy Way! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coward :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coward! woooooooooo! woooooo!!!!! wooooo!!!!! :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coward! woooooooooo! woooooo!!!!! olofofo!! wooooooo!!!!! :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coward! :oops: broken and defeated! :oops:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [ECL] REN v TOT [GP-G GM-1]

Post by Cristao II »

I am watching the CL matches and I am asking myself - why are we not getting another striker?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If Nuno knows what is best for him he better not play the same formation as he did last time around. There is only so much one can take watching a team that has no offensive power or chooses to retreat in every game. Against Renne I expect him to deploy both Ndombele and Bergwijn. It is either he partners Ndombele with Hojbjerg or he plays Ndombele in front of both Skipp and Hojbjerg.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

How can anyone support such a pathetic club like Spurs. They should renamed it AFC Richmond and hired the fictional Ted Lasso, at least he will get you a draw :D :D :taunt:
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

furiously frank wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:48 am How can anyone support such a pathetic club like Spurs. They should renamed it AFC Richmond and hired the fictional Ted Lasso, at least he will get you a draw :D :D :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

furiously frank wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:48 am How can anyone support such a pathetic club like Spurs. They should renamed it AFC Richmond and hired the fictional Ted Lasso, at least he will get you a draw :D :D :taunt:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lol
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Interesting lineup. Mix bag of experience and you youth. It will be interesting to see how Ndombele performs next to Skipp. Hopefully they’ll form a solid partnership.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

More opens the scoring after a hustle play from Ndombele. Actually a deflection.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

He will be more suited to the joke club from Woolwich.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gollini couldn’t have done better but truth is Spurs stopped playing after going ahead.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Berwijn injured again. Hojbjerg comes on to solidify the midfield as Spurs is getting overran

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Honestly I’m not getting it with Nuno. Offensively we are missing.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

We are missing linkup in midfield. Not seeing Ndombele and Gil spend enough time on the ball.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura is limping