2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] ARSE v TOT [WK 6]

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:18 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:14 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:10 pm This is what you get when you start the season in a chaotic fashion. Is it any coincidence that since the disgruntled Kane returned to the team we have lost every game in the PL and not being able to score a goal?
This is what you get when you buy into some disgruntled media and players that Jose Mourinho is the problem with Spurs and instead of backing him - you effing fire him before a final and keep the crappy players he wanted to get rid of.
It is just so daft. Just so stupid. I was willing to give Nuno a chance but after the Palace loss I began to give up on him. He is clearly out of his depth with this job. He just has to go.
You still think the problem is Nuno? Lol!! The first problem is that squad and the 'leaders' in it.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:24 pm 3-0, THE MARK OF THE COWARDLY BEAST!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You and this your 3:0 that keeps happening coincidentally. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:26 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:24 pm 3-0, THE MARK OF THE COWARDLY BEAST!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You and this your 3:0 that keeps happening coincidentally. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Is it really? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:25 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:10 pm This is what you get when you start the season in a chaotic fashion. Is it any coincidence that since the disgruntled Kane returned to the team we have lost every game in the PL and not being able to score a goal?
This is what you get when you buy into some disgruntled media and players that Jose Mourinho is the problem with Spurs and instead of backing him - you effing fire him before a final and keep the crappy players he wanted to get rid of.
It is just so daft. Just so stupid. I was willing to give Nuno a chance but after the Palace loss I began to give up on him. He is clearly out of his depth with this job. He just has to go.
You still think the problem is Nuno? Lol!! The first problem is that squad and the 'leaders' in it.

As Fela said, teacher dont teach me nonsense.

So, you think the FIRST problem is the squad and 'leaders?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The first problem is the loser fans that support the club. I have always said it. That is the biggest problem the club has.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:23 pm ARSEnal fans are so rude. Booing our boys as they stepped out onto the pitch.
No worries my friend. They’ll be subject to a red carpet welcome next time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Alli yanked and probably sent home…
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This should have been done before the first off ended:

Dele off for Skipp
Royal on for Tanganga
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:43 pm Dele and Hojberg are missing.
Dele Alli overated and way above his league. He wont even play on a Brighton team.
Playing Winks,Indombele and Alli,add also Harry Kane,too many giant African snails on one team. They need life in that middle.....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See Hojbjerg getting dispossed easily.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Thunder wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:30 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:23 pm ARSEnal fans are so rude. Booing our boys as they stepped out onto the pitch.
No worries my friend. They’ll be subject to a red carpet welcome next time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Olofofo is expecting a golden reception! such a cioward :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:31 pm
Dele Alli overated and way above his league. He wont even play on a Brighton team.
Playing Winks,Indombele and Alli,add also Harry Kane,too many giant African snails on one team. They need life in that middle.....
but but but... when your Godfather is the chairman, you start every game
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

You see the difference between Skipp and Hojberg. That Danish clown thinks he is on holiday. His positional intelligence and discipline is poor not to mention his passing.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:31 pm
I agree.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:30 pm Alli yanked and probably sent home…
What irritated me is how this guy and his agent was stressing Spurs that Real Madrid and co were in for them. To me, I would find the best young CM in the Championship and propose a swap. Even the Championship club wouldn't agree as they would be losing.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nuno is not ruthless enough to manage this squad. He can't get a reaction of them by being afraid wield the big stick. Make changes immediately in the first half when your midfield had collapsed but no he was concerned about hurting the feelings of the players. Bench Kane if he is not delivering but no he doesn't want rough his feathers.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:37 pm
Nuno is not ruthless enough to manage this squad. He can't get a reaction of them by being afraid wield the big stick. Make changes immediately in the first half when your midfield had collapsed but no he was concerned about hurting the feelings of the players. Bench Kane if he is not delivering but no he doesn't want rough his feathers.
Fair point. Let's see what happens. I hope this hurts him enough to force that reaction. One can't be a gentleman here.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:37 pm
Nuno is not ruthless and you are an Olofofo Coward. Whats the difference? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nuno had the success he had at Wolves because of his portuguese contigent,these white cockrels on the other hand will let him down big time. They have been doing that for ages
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

How was that not a free kick or a penalty? WTF!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

When it rains it pours. Kane fouled in the 18 but no call given.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Seriously ,is this football Spurs are playing?

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Arsenal got away with one there. That could be a penalty.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:40 pm Nuno had the success he had at Wolves because of his portuguese contigent,these white cockrels on the other hand will let him down big time. They have been doing that for ages
One really irritating thing is that ridiculous notion of not getting a class striker to fight with Kane for the striker slot meaning Kane is an automatic choice. It is ridiculous.

Or is there a clause that he starts every premier League game he is fit for.