2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [CC] WOL v TOT [RD 3]

Post by Its a Goal »

Chance to regain the lead wasted

Son about to come on
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Traore having so much joy attacking the LBss as Davies clearly is a weak link.

Son takes over from LoCelso
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

OMG what a cross by Son, a point blank header by Kane but what an incredible save by the Wolves keeper
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Thought for a moment Kane headed Son’s cross in but alas keeper made a fine safe

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Taganga needs to watch it as he makes some hard challenges that will land him in serious trouble all the time.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

JT takes out a young lad playing so well and not even a yellow or warning
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele off for Hojbjerg

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It’s better they try to win it in regular time as Spurs has a terrible history with penalty kicks

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was close. Wolves almost got the winner

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Neves with a chance to win it. Freekick outside the 18 goes just over the bar

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 mins into the added 6 minutes. Wolves look more the likely to score

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reguilon to come on

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Taganga off for Reggie

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why can’t Spurs make life easy for themselves

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This is solely on Ndombele. Two boneheaded decisions. He is a talent but he really needs to mature and grow up. Criminal behaviour on the pitch today.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wolves to kick first. That puts massive pressure on spurs

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gollini almost makes a save

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This guy has butter fingers

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane next. He scores

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wolves score

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reggie next. He scores

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wolves to take the lead again. Neves over the bar

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gil next. He scores. 3-2 Spurs