2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] ARSE v TOT [WK 6]

Post by Cristao II »

green4life wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:03 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:00 pm
green4life wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:57 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:55 pm Second goal and who is missing? Hojberg... This is a poor performance.

Who was sitting? Disgusting.
Your midfield setup is the problem and not Hojberg.

For instance why is Dele Ali deployed in midfield? And what is Ndombele’s role?
Ndombele and Dele are box to box. Dele has the lungs. Hojberg is meant to be sitting. You can argue Pierre isn't getting enough support from Tanguy and Dele.
From my view, the midfield setup is not balanced. Dele’s best role is a free role behind a striker. If you must start him, it has to be in a 4231. This means Hojberg needs another robust midfielder next to him and not Ndombele.
I agree. Preference is Skipp next to Hojberg and one of Alli or Ndombele. My preference is Ndombele. I have closed the book on Dele.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CHE [WK 5]

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:19 pm The lean-faced coward don pick race! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: when are they playing their next match against a sh1t team in the Conference league? I expect Olofofo coaward to rear his ugly head. :rotf: :rotf:

Hopefully, Arsenal destroy them next week with the mark of the cowardly beast

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:45 pm We are our worst enemy. Reggi keeping the ball at play in the 18, giving the ball back to the ARSE in the process. If not for Hugo it would have been 2.
You are cursed! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane with a free header directs it just wide. That should have been 1 back.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:01 pm This is the worst.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you deserve every inch of this pain!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

One team will have a clean sheet in this game. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:04 pm For me Dele needs to drop back. He is getting into Moura positions. We are getting finished on counters.
Dele needs to be in the stands! Playing a player because his adopted father is the chairman of the club is nepotism---nothing good ever comes out of nepotism
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is what you get when you start the season in a chaotic fashion. Is it any coincidence that since the disgruntled Kane returned to the team we have lost every game in the PL and not being able to score a goal?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

For the record this is the 3rd London derby where we have conceded 3 or more goals. We are yet to win one this season. Fair enough I think we have played them away from home but that is no excuse. This is wack.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They are plucking off the feathers of the white cockerels from White Hart lane without the need for hot water....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:11 pm For the record this is the 3rd London derby where we have conceded 3 or more goals. We are yet to win one this season. Fair enough I think we have played them away from home but that is no excuse. This is wack.
One was at home otherwise point well taken.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:10 pm This is what you get when you start the season in a chaotic fashion. Is it any coincidence that since the disgruntled Kane returned to the team we have lost every game in the PL and not being able to score a goal?
This is what you get when you buy into some disgruntled media and players that Jose Mourinho is the problem with Spurs and instead of backing him - you effing fire him before a final and keep the crappy players he wanted to get rid of.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We've returned to being a mid-table bottom feeder team. Someone remind me, why was JM sacked?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

they fired Jose before a cup final, they chose to keep Kane after over 100m was put on the table. They were dancing and singing Levy this and that.. maybe nah Levy una suppose pursue commot ...pathetic football club
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

oloye wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:14 pm They are plucking off the feathers of the white cockerels from White Hart lane without the need for hot water....
I checked the table and can’t find Spurs….

Sorry I had to flip over the page to find them, my bad :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

HT. Which kind of north London derby is this? Halftime done reach and game is over. Na wa.

A big Part of Spurs struggles is Nunos has gotten away from his ethos of defensive counter attacking football and it shows in his unbalanced setup and his interviews.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:14 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:10 pm This is what you get when you start the season in a chaotic fashion. Is it any coincidence that since the disgruntled Kane returned to the team we have lost every game in the PL and not being able to score a goal?
This is what you get when you buy into some disgruntled media and players that Jose Mourinho is the problem with Spurs and instead of backing him - you effing fire him before a final and keep the crappy players he wanted to get rid of.
It is just so daft. Just so stupid. I was willing to give Nuno a chance but after the Palace loss I began to give up on him. He is clearly out of his depth with this job. He just has to go.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:15 pm We've returned to being a mid-table bottom feeder team. Someone remind me, why was JM sacked?
:D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Are we not supposed to have players full of running? Jeez. All laboring.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Hojberg was just chilling and strolling for the first goal. That was awful to watch.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

this is what you get when you are an Olofofo coward! Oniranu. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:18 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:15 pm We've returned to being a mid-table bottom feeder team. Someone remind me, why was JM sacked?
:D

The guy na proper Olofofo! never seen someone like this before... open mouth like air inside rubber bag. And he calls himself a man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

3-0, THE MARK OF THE COWARDLY BEAST!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: