2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 4]

Post by Cito »

Emerson needs help as Zaha is really having free run at him.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is not good from Nuno. Way too defensive game against a poor Palace that we should be scoring against willy nilly.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Only good thing for Spurs this half of the game is that you didn’t concede. Totally outplayed, out-hustled and outsmarted.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Can't disagree much with that ^^^
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal is being schooled by Zaha. Not good.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally a shot on target. Moura tries one from outside the 18.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If only we can build a sustained attach on the Palace defensive, we will get some joy out of it as their defense looks shaky.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rodon saved the day.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanganga and Zaha get into a scuffle as Palace failed to kick the ball out when Moura was down injured. Tanganaga fouled Zaha hard to make a point.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

One for the team. Tanganga
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal has figured Zaha out and is doing much better against him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn. It gets worse for Spurs. The best defender of the day gets a quick 2nd yellow.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Early shower for Tanganga.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks come off the Davies.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Early shower for Japhet.
Use yer brain son.
He’s one of their own :sneaky:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

In essence, the 2 CBs Spurs started with are out of the match.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

He pulled back his tackle but wasn’t smart to jump in to begin with.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs is still capable of winning this match.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:46 pm Spurs is still capable of winning this match.
Will take more than what they have shown in the last hour of the game.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cito wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:48 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:46 pm Spurs is still capable of winning this match.
Will take more than what they have shown in the last hour of the game.
The thing is Palace is not exactly clinical going forward while Spurs have a few dangerous players who can win a match with individual brilliance.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fantastic block from Dele to deny Ayew.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Before the last attack Lucas fouled in front of the Palace 18 and it was not called.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:52 pm Before the last attack Lucas fouled in front of the Palace 18 and it was not called.
That wasn’t a foul. That a player is bigger than you don’t make it a foul when you two hustle for the ball and you fall over.