2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CHE [WK 5]

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cristao II wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:01 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:36 pm Chelsea have some amazing players but their biggest current asset is Tuchel. The man is damn good and has no hesitation in making adjustments when the initial plan A ain’t working.
A true Ruthless German.
Indeed he has been very good. One wonders why PSG backed the players rather than him. Well it is their loss and Roman's gain.

It’s really Abramo’s gain. The thing is that I wonder if his crusty style and personality is sustainable long term. I’m also impressed on how, despite the somewhat cloudy departure of Thiago from PSG, he still incorporated him seamlessly back into his plans with Chelsea. I thought there might be lingering feelings but he clearly moved on and it’s been a success. Big kudos to him.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

What is also worrying for me is that in the past since the time of Martin Jol - I could swear that Spurs had a top 6 squad. Nowadays I don't know. We have holes in the team - serious holes. If I had to throw players out I would get rid of quite a few - Dier, Doherty, Dele, Winks, Sessegnon etc
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The Lean Faced ejaculating coward has still not reared his ugly head? Its been 48 hours! Olofofo! wooooo wooooo! Oniranu! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:46 pm
It is funny how you disappear from threads when results go against your liking and only to show up when it does, ejaculating all over the thread. It is sad that you can act so childish over a game of football. Dude, grow up.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ewu Coward, I hear your fattened paella eating boyfriend has been knocked out of the EFL cup by a division 2 team. Are you going to ejaculate again? Coward! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I have always said that Bobo IAG is the epitome of Spurs. He is Spurs and Spurs is him! He is one with that club and no other supporter of any club identifies with their club as much as Bobo IAG identifies with Spurs.

LIke his club, he is a capital loser, failure and coward! Even when he chose to sleep with a man, he chose Rafa Benitez, who is also a failure! When will you ever pick a winner in your life, Olofofo? When will you ever pick a winner in your life?

You twerked all over the place, dancing like a prancing kangaroo wey rabbit bite for im yansh because your lover won a few games. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Now that the fat loser was slapped by the mark of the cowardly beast last weekend and then knocked out of the EFL cup by a div 2 team, you have recoiled into your hole, hiding like the coward that you are.

Show your face if you are a man! Show your face!!! :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [CC] WOL v TOT [RD 3]

Post by danfo driver »

Coward! :oops:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This will be a tough match no doubt. Strong lineup and glad that the players who let themselves down have been picked to redeem themselves.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane playing the lone striker

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I am shocked he is playing Kane?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele with nifty footwork and bit of hustle opens the scoring

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:51 pm I am shocked he is playing Kane?
Why? Kane needs a run of games to rediscover his form.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane makes it two

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Today will be a good day for Nuno to get his team to score more than one goal

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele almost made it three

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good game so far. Nuno has decided to use matches to build the team familiarity with each other. I expect to see almost the same team Vs Arsenal.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Poor defending off corner kick. One pulled back

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs in sixes and seven at the back

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Ndombele in this half has demonstrated both good and worrisome. That goal was great. His defending on the corner was wack. How could he be trying to use his leg to win that ball?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Again Spurs come out into the second half looking flat. Could have easily conceded the equalizer in the opening seconds.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane almost gets a second

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele shoots from outside the 18 and keeper makes a mess of it. Corner kick leads to nothing

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele. Trying to do too much in the middle and got disposed which led to the equalizer