2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [ECL] TOT v NSM [GP-G GM-2]

Post by Its a Goal »

Hat trick for Kane
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

That is the difference between a true playmaker and a wannabe playmaker. A true one weaves the forward line into a cohesive movement. A wannabe just gets in his colleagues way.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Any reason they don't include Tottenham on the BBC games schedule?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Olofofo Coward should hang around for a few days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This victory only reinforces how bad the second team is. Without Kane, Son, and Lucas it will be hard to find goals. Hopefully Kane will start scoring again in the league
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:17 pm This victory only reinforces how bad the second team is. Without Kane, Son, and Lucas it will be hard to find goals. Hopefully Kane will start scoring again in the league

Olofofo coward, you are still here? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I guess beating a slovenian team 5-1 at home means you are not quick to run into your hole today? O ma se o! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Isn't this a bit early? We are in October.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:41 pm Isn't this a bit early? We are in October.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Was September 4 early when you guys were celebrating the title?

Was last November early when you guys were celebrating the title? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

what will happen to Spurs this season will be unprecedented and very very very very very bad! Mark my words! For the insult IAG levied upon me, Spurs will pay dearly. This is just the beginning.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:44 pm
Cristao II wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:41 pm Isn't this a bit early? We are in October.

Was last November early when you guys were celebrating the title? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

what will happen to Spurs this season will be unprecedented and very very very very very bad! Mark my words! For the insult IAG levied upon me, Spurs will pay dearly. This is just the beginning.
You are beginning to sound like some of those Nigerian pastors when they give prophecies.

It doesn't take a genius to know that Spurs are very likely to have a difficult season this year due to a number of situations.

We have had worse and no matter what happens we will still be here. Audere est Facere.

My comment to ohenohen is one that happens between fans of two rival clubs but then you don't tie your flag to any mast. You just go around saying very bad words and making personal insults. I am warning ohenohen so he can learn from Jack Wilshire. That guy never had a football career after that his stupid video.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:06 am
danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:44 pm

You are beginning to sound like some of those Nigerian pastors when they give prophecies.

It doesn't take a genius to know that Spurs are very likely to have a difficult season this year due to a number of situations.

We have had worse and no matter what happens we will still be here. Audere est Facere.

My comment to ohenohen is one that happens between fans of two rival clubs but then you don't tie your flag to any mast. You just go around saying very bad words and making personal insults. I am warning ohenohen so he can learn from Jack Wilshire. That guy never had a football career after that his stupid video.
Everyone knows my flag is tied to the mast of (1) the Super Eagles of Nigeria and (2) Bendel Insurance Football Club of Benin.

I was not born in England and I have never lived there. I am not interested in becoming a slave and supporting a white man's team, pouring my money and my emotions at the behest of a white man. If you have chosen to sell your soul and die at the feet of your white master, thats your problem! I refuse to be buried in the same slave mass grave as you will. :oops: :oops:

As to your other nonsense, I am not interested. Spurs will pay this season! it will be so bitter, that no amount of sweetness will quench the taste. Mark my words!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v ASV [WK 7]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Not a bad lineup, the only issue is player aptitude. Will these guys be willing to up the tempo and maintain it all 90 minutes or will recoil into their shell if they take the lead and invite unnecessary pressure? It looks like 4-2-1-2-1 formation with Ndombele playing 10:

Kane
Son * Moura
Ndombele
Skipp * Hojbjerg
Reguilon * Dier * Romero * Royal
Lloris

Dele has lost his starting position and in fact he is now behind LoCelso in the pecking order. It should be an interesting match as Villa is a tough nut crack. They will be coming into this match full of confidence on the back of recent good performances. Let's just hope that confidence will knocked back a peg or 2. COYS.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Some loose and careless passes early in the match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Game is quite cagey. No clear openings nor chances created so far.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs beginning to pile the pressure on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane with a delightful turn but boots it over the bar.

Son earlier left his man for dead but couldn't find anyone once he got into the 18

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane almost lobs one in from mid field.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Once Ndombele fine tunes the laser in his leg he will be danger for the opposition at all times.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg opens the scoring from a beautiful Son pass.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It had been long coming. The only problem is now they've taken the lead will they sit back and invite pressure?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele's brain seems to working faster than his body. You clearly see what he is trying to do but the execution lets him down. He needs to get his body and mind in synch.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The yellow to Skipp was rather harsh.