2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CHE [WK 5]

Post by Its a Goal »

It is only a question of time before the third goes in.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:05 pm We are just bad. Just so so poor. No imagination. No creativity. No confidence. No desire. This is a total disaster. Its like they are praying for the match to end as they are looking very vulnerable and likely to concede again.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:06 pm It is only a question of time before the third goes in.
The mark of the cowardly beast? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So Sanchez went on international duty together with Romero. They both had to stay in Croatia for quarantine purpose yet Nuno seemed it fit to switch the CB that recorded 3 cleansheets by benching Sanchez for Romero to partner Dier. Now he has been forced to admit the error of his way by subbing in Sanchez after the problem had been created.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane has given up and has stopped running.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:05 pm We are just bad. Just so so poor. No imagination. No creativity. No confidence. No desire. This is a total disaster. Its like they are praying for the match to end as they are looking very vulnerable and likely to concede again.
Bro chelsea is a good team,City struggle against them,the is a reason they are European champs,very efficient team,first half spurs was the better team,surprise how you guys did not take the lead.Kante change the game
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:10 pm So Sanchez went on international duty together with Romero. They both had to stay in Croatia for quarantine purpose yet Nuno seemed it fit to switch the CB that recorded 3 cleansheets by benching Sanchez for Romero to partner Dier. Now he has been forced to admit the error of his way by subbing in Sanchez after the problem had been created.

Has nothing to do with Romero.

Nuno failed here. And very badly.

Basis of the game had changed but he was still reliving the 1st half
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

0 - 3.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

MARK OF THE COWARDLY BEAST!!! 3-0 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I knew it.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow 3-0 chelsea go t op of the table,
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:17 pm Wow 3-0 chelsea go t op of the table,

You are right.
Last edited by balo on Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Thank you ref for saving us from any further embarrassment.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:17 pm I knew it.

Olofofo Coward! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When are you going into hiding?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:17 pm MARK OF THE COWARDLY BEAST!!! 3-0 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you predicted 3-0
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

CURSED
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

COWARD! LOSER! HUMILIATED! EMBARRASSED! SHAMELESS!

3-0 -- THE MARK OF THE COWARDLY BEAST!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If not for Lloris, surely you lot would have taken a 0 - 4 or 0 - 5 drubbing.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

OLOFOFO, whats your excuse this time around? Who didnt play? Sanchez? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dele did not eat breakfast? :lol: :lol: Skipp? :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:46 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:41 am 666 may be the mark of the beast, but 3-0 is the mark of the Coward!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It is funny how you disappear from threads when results go against your liking and only to show up when it does, ejaculating all over the thread. It is sad that you can act so childish over a game of football. Dude, grow up.

The shameless coward don run enter inside e hole! Show your fooking face, you coward! If shameless was a person! :oops: See e mouth like ejaculate. :oops: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Spurs CE spammers, how body?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Tough match, bad result. This is the second EPL loss in a row and by 3 goals at home. It will be a tough take but one thing to do is keep working hard and build.

I hold my comments on the manager until he has more time.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:12 pm Kane has given up and has stopped running.
As said earlier, I would bench him. He has been a good servant but we have not helped ourselves by making him seem untouchable. We have done poorly in all the games Kane has played. Let's see the Arsenal match.