2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [ECL] REN v TOT [GP-G GM-1]

Post by Cristao II »

furiously frank wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:58 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:00 pm Today showed that it was criminal of Nuno not to start Ndombele.
But you were celebrating the first 3 EPL victories, praising Dele, the coach and the new tactics??? remember no more park the bus? Levy is a genius? and all of that
In his shoes, would any fan do differently? I can understand banter but I read certain comments and I cringe wondering who is behind the moniker.

Some of the comments on this thread have started to cross a line with personal attacks et al.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CHE [WK 5]

Post by Cristao II »

RIP Jimmy Greaves.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally Nuno is unleashing the dragon. A rather more offensive lineup than he has done in recent games. Back in the lineup are Son, Dier and LoCelso with Ndombele earning his spot with his midweek display. Also back is Sanchez but on the bench. The midfield trio of Hojbjerg, LoCelso and Ndombele will be interesting to see operate. The fans have been clamoring to see Ndombele and LoCelso form a dynamic partnership but so far it hasn't worked out. Hopefully Nuno will be the one to unlock the magic. It is likely to be 4-3-2-1 lineup with Dele interchanging with LoCelso and Ndombele at every given opportunity:

Kane
Dele * Son
Ndombele * Hojbjerg * LoCelso
Reguilon * Dier* Romero * Royal
Lloris

Gook luck to the lads and lets hope for a brilliant end to the weekend.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:41 am 666 may be the mark of the beast, but 3-0 is the mark of the Coward!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It is funny how you disappear from threads when results go against your liking and only to show up when it does, ejaculating all over the thread. It is sad that you can act so childish over a game of football. Dude, grow up.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:41 pm Finally Nuno is unleashing the dragon. A rather more offensive lineup than he has done in recent games. Back in the lineup are Son, Dier and LoCelso with Ndombele earning his spot with his midweek display. Also back is Sanchez but on the bench. The midfield trio of Hojbjerg, LoCelso and Ndombele will be interesting to see operate. The fans have been clamoring to see Ndombele and LoCelso form a dynamic partnership but so far it hasn't worked out. Hopefully Nuno will be the one to unlock the magic. It is likely to be 4-3-2-1 lineup with Dele interchanging with LoCelso and Ndombele at every given opportunity:

Kane
Dele * Son
Lloris

Seem you have a full compliment of your 1st team. It's going to be a good game.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:46 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:41 am 666 may be the mark of the beast, but 3-0 is the mark of the Coward!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It is funny how you disappear from threads when results go against your liking and only to show up when it does, ejaculating all over the thread. It is sad that you can act so childish over a game of football. Dude, grow up.

Wah wah wah... cry me a river! Olofofo Coward! :oops: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I see you are looking in the mirror like the coward that you are! Talk about shamelessness. Tufia! Will you disappear again today? :oops: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by danfo driver on Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This NBCS na wa oooh,they choose not to chow this game,
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:41 pm Finally Nuno is unleashing the dragon. A rather more offensive lineup than he has done in recent games. Back in the lineup are Son, Dier and LoCelso with Ndombele earning his spot with his midweek display. Also back is Sanchez but on the bench. The midfield trio of Hojbjerg, LoCelso and Ndombele will be interesting to see operate. The fans have been clamoring to see Ndombele and LoCelso form a dynamic partnership but so far it hasn't worked out. Hopefully Nuno will be the one to unlock the magic. It is likely to be 4-3-2-1 lineup with Dele interchanging with LoCelso and Ndombele at every given opportunity:

Kane
Dele * Son
Lloris

A draw will be a good result,
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Look at a list of their "legends" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bunch of sh1t second-rate losers! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Kane
Dele * Son
Lloris

you are a wicked man :lol: you wan eliminate the coward's excuse, if they lose ?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs starting off on a bright note.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

kajifu wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:21 pm This NBCS na wa oooh,they choose not to chow this game,
Its on Peacock.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs often start off on a good note until they take the lead and forgot how to play thereafter.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rotal with a timely interception to stop Chelsea taking the lead.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ha this Spurs team today is better than the last week team .
Chelsea look clueless and playing on the counter
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:33 pm
kajifu wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:21 pm This NBCS na wa oooh,they choose not to chow this game,
Its on Peacock.
I know its on Peacock,i dont like them they charging
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Great game so far. End to end.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

kajifu wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:46 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:33 pm
Its on Peacock.
I know its on Peacock,i dont like them they charging
I feel you. Despite my Roku box I still prefer to watch it on NBC.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:29 pm

Kane
Dele * Son
Lloris

you are a wicked man :lol: you wan eliminate the coward's excuse, if they lose ?
Spurs go win unless you shake your curse you put on them.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Spurs just need maintain what they are doing and Silva will make mistake,
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Kane
Dele * Son
Lloris

Spurs go win unless you shake your curse you put on them.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Kane
Dele * Son
Lloris

I did no such thing... :sneaky:
Last edited by Cito on Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."