Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Benjamin Mendy (City) Arrested and Suspended

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:35 pm Oloye - is all well? It looks like your input device is unstable.
Dont mind me ,i hate this rubbish auto spell keyboard,they dont help when you are typing in a hurry .
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Edited.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Edited.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

What's the point of posting the girl?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Am I missing something?
What’s the reason for posting the pics of the
alleged victims?
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

furiously frank wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:17 am
benteke wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:20 pm Another one wey no fit control his urges joins Sigurdsson in prison or wherever the F that one is.
I wonder how bad Mendy's case is or what is different,
Sigurdsson whose case involves a minor possibly under 16 did get bail, and i understand is living in a safe house.

Mendy has been thrown straight into the slammer until 10 September when he appears in court.
The guy is in big trouble
Sigurdsson is white and Mendy is black. I don't know if the alleged victim is black or white. If she's white, Mendy may never see sunlight again
Has nothing to do with white or black. Mendy was arrested last year for similar allegations and was given bail, part of his bail conditions was that he observes strict COVID lockdown protocols. His dumb arse didn't do that so now that he's arrested again he's not being granted bail because of his previous violations. I get that racism is a serious issue in society but we need no cheapen it by playing the racism card at every turn.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:56 pm
furiously frank wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:17 am
benteke wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:20 pm Another one wey no fit control his urges joins Sigurdsson in prison or wherever the F that one is.
I wonder how bad Mendy's case is or what is different,
Sigurdsson whose case involves a minor possibly under 16 did get bail, and i understand is living in a safe house.

Mendy has been thrown straight into the slammer until 10 September when he appears in court.
The guy is in big trouble
Sigurdsson is white and Mendy is black. I don't know if the alleged victim is black or white. If she's white, Mendy may never see sunlight again
Has nothing to do with white or black. Mendy was arrested last year for similar allegations and was given bail, part of his bail conditions was that he observes strict COVID lockdown protocols. His dumb arse didn't do that so now that he's arrested again he's not being granted bail because of his previous violations. I get that racism is a serious issue in society but we need no cheapen it by playing the racism card at every turn.
Well said.
Mendy has no excuse and deserves everything he is getting right now.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Another one in trouble, rumours on social media say its Yves Bissouma
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bissouma!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Are these guys just dumb or what?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Same ish with Robinho.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Something I am missing all the time. Is it the thrill of the act of rape they crave or is sex they want? I would love to ask a rapist.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...plain stupidity to throw away your hard earned life for few mins of thrill.
If a man is that desperate for sex, go hire a prostitute, pay have your thrill for as long as both of you agree. Dust off and move on, after all he is rich enough to afford one than to be paying a lawyer hefty amount to defend him in court.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Joplas, One word. Power.

Said invincibility will dissipate once the cast iron door slams shut and the chorus of clobberings to come decorates the prison air. If Adam Johnson’s bowl of porridge is anything to go by, Mendy will pay premium rates for protection or be beaten “unmendably”.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

mcal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:42 pm ...plain stupidity to throw away your hard earned life for few mins of thrill.
If a man is that desperate for sex, go hire a prostitute, pay have your thrill for as long as both of you agree. Dust off and move on, after all he is rich enough to afford one than to be paying a lawyer hefty amount to defend him in court.
He is rich enough to hire a whole brothel. These folks are simply idiots running high on cheap steroids. So annoying ,you have the world at yout feet and you decide to throw it away just like that.

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

mcal wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:42 pm ...plain stupidity to throw away your hard earned life for few mins of thrill.
This man. The issue is more complex than that. Some people have self-control "issues" that may result from a combination of inheritance, social environment and upbringing. You think everything everyone does is under their conscious control? Why then do many pedophiles and other sexual predators reoffend despite the dangers in and out of prison of doing so? Why do addicts return to their drug after they have been dried out? I know it is comforting to simplify the world in such black and white terms (no pun intended) but human beings are complex and complicated.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

The other thing is in the States at least there have been many rape accusations especially against rich black athletes that have turned out to be false.

ohsee wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:31 am
This man. The issue is more complex than that. Some people have self-control "issues" that may result from a combination of inheritance, social environment and upbringing. You think everything everyone does is under their conscious control? Why then do many pedophiles and other sexual predators reoffend despite the dangers in and out of prison of doing so? Why do addicts return to their drug after they have been dried out? I know it is comforting to simplify the world in such black and white terms (no pun intended) but human beings are complex and complicated.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...true that.
Reason I am of side to have plenty fun at younger, poorer age, than when you get older or richer for it becomes awkward source girls that easy.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 am The other thing is in the States at least there have been many rape accusations especially against rich black athletes that have turned out to be false.

...that' why the wise ones stay away from clubs, but when one is in his 20s I know it's hard to not join friends bar-hopping. Gold diggers, trouble makers, will take advantage.
And when it do happen to them, they tend to sober and learn lessons. Example, Kobe Bryant charged with rape many years ago of which he paid dearly for, and recovered to keep his job. Boxer Mike Tyson too back in the early 90s, and many many more.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 am The other thing is in the States at least there have been many rape accusations especially against rich black athletes that have turned out to be false.
What's the punishment for such women who ruin innocent men's lives.

Because one never really recovers from rape allegations, they stick for life, people never look at the accused in the same manner
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I see people making excuses for this young man, these all would have made sense or be applicable if we are talking of one incident. One is a mistake twice is either delibrate or just being dumb.

Nothing indicts a man more than be a serial offender.

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Chief, that is possible and true in some cases, but I am inclined to believe that many of these guys, even the ones who have been exonerated, have self-control and other issues. I have discussed this sort of thing in the past in other threads in Rant and Rave. Sometimes it is a failure of socialization: according to some theories, most males are socialized not to rape females of their in group. For some, either through their internal make-up or the social environment they grew up in, the socialization fails. Some of these men grow up in a world in which it is acceptable, for instance, to take it by force if the women does everything else, but refuses to give the final thing up. In fact, I know a Nigerian guy who took it by force when some Caribbean women kept doing the kissing thing, but not what he wanted. ( He boasted about it. I told him he is lucky she did not report him, but became his girlfriend after that) Others cannot stop when they get to a critical point in sex play. Yet others are by nature rapists who just happen to be in sports. Yes, these exist: people who derive a deep thrill from taking it by force even when they have numerous women willing to give it up for free. We are all different. Some males of the species are born sexual predators.