Desert Foxes Are Vicious

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Desert Foxes Are Vicious

Post by YUJAM »

They put eight past Djibouti
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Desert Foxes Are Vicious

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Wow!! :woot: When was the last time an African team scored 8 against anybody? In fact has that ever happened? :scared:

These guys are not playing! I would not want to meet them ... yet.

Wha choo looking at?!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:32 pm Wow!! :woot: When was the last time an African team scored 8 against anybody? In fact has that ever happened? :scared:

Guy calm down it Djobouti. They are by far the worst team in this qualifying tournament. Lets see how they do against Bfaso. Its going to be a 2 horse race between those 2 for the group.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:03 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:32 pm Wow!! :woot: When was the last time an African team scored 8 against anybody? In fact has that ever happened? :scared:

Guy calm down it Djobouti. They are by far the worst team in this qualifying tournament. Lets see how they do against Bfaso. Its going to be a 2 horse race between those 2 for the group.
You miss the point. I'm sure we've faced teams at the level of Djibouti. Have we ever put 8 past them? Have we ever put 8 past anyone?

Wha choo looking at?!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

YUJAM wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:24 pm They put eight past Djibouti

Yujam, I see a big bias here! When Egypt was back-to-back African Champions, you didn't hype them like this? Algeria has a very good team thanks to them finally capping French players as Algerians. Morocco is doing the same to a larger extend, Tunisia and Egypt aren't so lucky!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!