Gabon 1 vs Egypt 1 (Auba vs Salah)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Gabon 1 vs Egypt 1 (Auba vs Salah)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

live on ESPN, what a cracking game 25 mins gone
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Gabon 1 vs Egypt 0 (Auba vs Salah)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gabon takes the lead right after Egypt goes down a man
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Why da fork is BEIN sports not showing dis game? :evil:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1-1 Egypt equalizes 90 mins
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:35 pm Why da fork is BEIN sports not showing dis game? :evil:
ESPN has the rights for all the CAF qualifiers
SuperEagles

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

They lost the rights to ESPN+ in the USA

Gabon really blew this one. Instead of tightening the D being one man and one goal up, they tried to score another and ended up conceding late.

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:35 pm Why da fork is BEIN sports not showing dis game? :evil:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Gabon 1 vs Egypt 1 (Auba vs Salah)

Post by Undertaker »

Did Salah played this match? So he isn't available to Liverpool for 10 days once he returned to UK?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:46 pm
F%@!k ESPN, mehn! :evil: Bought the rights then put the games behind a paywall. :evil: BEIN was doing right by us.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:09 pm Did Salah played this match? So he isn't available to Liverpool for 10 days once he returned to UK?
he played in Gabon .
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:29 pm
Undertaker wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:09 pm Did Salah played this match? So he isn't available to Liverpool for 10 days once he returned to UK?
he played in Gabon .
Gabon wasn't on the UK restricted list like Cape Verde?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ThisUK COvid lsit of red countries is absolute bullsh!1t. FIFA needs to step in ASAP even if it means threatning to ban UK coutries if they have to. So if Nigeria finds her self in the red list over 50% of our core players wont be allowed to play in the WCQs at home? Rubbish and why isnt the US on the list? This assholes will sabotage alot of countries
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:02 pm ThisUK COvid lsit of red countries is absolute bullsh!1t. FIFA needs to step in ASAP even if it means threatning to ban UK coutries if they have to. So if Nigeria finds her self in the red list over 50% of our core players wont be allowed to play in the WCQs at home? Rubbish and why isnt the US on the list? This assholes will sabotage alot of countries
I think they just added US to the list! Bret let blame our bench warming players! Them no get shame! Every player from South America told their clubs to go 4uck themselves and are playing for their countries in South America WCQ. Our African players should have done the same. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Undertaker wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:19 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:02 pm ThisUK COvid lsit of red countries is absolute bullsh!1t. FIFA needs to step in ASAP even if it means threatning to ban UK coutries if they have to. So if Nigeria finds her self in the red list over 50% of our core players wont be allowed to play in the WCQs at home? Rubbish and why isnt the US on the list? This assholes will sabotage alot of countries
I think they just added US to the list! Bret let blame our bench warming players! Them no get shame! Every player from South America told their clubs to go 4uck themselves and are playing for their countries in South America WCQ. Our African players should have done the same. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tru as well. These guys are just content with chopping bench at crap clubs like Leister and Watford. So dissapointing.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I would also blame FIFA as well. Infantino is a spineless feckless coward. If this was during Sepp Blatter or Havalange time, This bullsh11t would never have been allowed.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:29 pm
Tru as well. These guys are just content with chopping bench at crap clubs like Leister and Watford. So dissapointing.
you want them to jeopardize their livelihood for what again?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Watching Ivory Coast Vs Cameroon, and it is all about running and long passes.
Cameroon is just too brawny, with definitely no subtlety in their game. One the other hand,
Ivory coast seems too selfish, showy, and unsure what they want to do.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

joao wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:52 pm Watching Ivory Coast Vs Cameroon, and it is all about running and long passes.
Cameroon is just too brawny, with definitely no subtlety in their game. One the other hand,
Ivory coast seems too selfish, showy, and seem to not bother with coaching directives.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:14 pm
F%@!k ESPN, mehn! :evil: Bought the rights then put the games behind a paywall. :evil: BEIN was doing right by us.
Isn't BEIN Sports a channel you pay extra for on cable? I was paying 10 bucks a month for it when I had cable, while ESPN+ is 6.99 now.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:50 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:14 pm
Isn't BEIN Sports a channel you pay extra for on cable? I was paying 10 bucks a month for it when I had cable, while ESPN+ is 6.99 now.
ESPN+ is way better
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cito wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:21 am
bret- hart wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:29 pm
you want them to jeopardize their livelihood for what again?
jeopardize their livelihood ?

So the South American players WHO ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO THEIR CLUBS, are they not jeopardizing anything ?

Imagine these guys went against their clubs to play for Argentina, when Argentina already sits at the top of the table, and they even have plenty of depth to cover for those guys should they have stayed home.

Yet our guys are running back to their clubs to warm the bench.

Shameless and spineless, I tell you it is a slave mentality.

No wonder people treat Africans like shi% when they cannot even stand up for themselves.

So you telling me if it is the final round home and away to qualify for Qatar, these fools will stay at their club and miss World Cup if we should play a match in a "red list" country. So they can warm bench.

Slave mentality.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Egypt don fire them coach
SuperEagles