Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet] [/tweet]
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:27 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:17 pm
100%Naija wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:36 pm Only supporters of teams in the top 6 are allowed to comment in this thread...*sprays shelltox to exterminate the pests aka Chelshit supporters abound*

Pokemon run oh!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You go time. You no see as I de ignore vermin's? Believe me that kills them... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kill ke, the bottom line is you got caught in your feelings and the thing pain you well , well .. so you choose to claim you are ignoring people after 100% commanded you to ignore folks. it fills me with so much joy knowing you got sensitive over comments on the internet kai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the funniest part is una dey send each other PM on CE... ignore danfo, ignore bigpokey , ignore this, kai this is so funny :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
See this one with anywhere money dey club :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sotey una nor fear. Come kick out una sugar daddy :lol: :lol: :lol: That Oga Danfo curse don hook una. That's why you have been abandoned to laugh by yasef. No laughing reinforcement. Eyah :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Oga Npokiri, you need to love a man surnamed Jesus o or else ya belle go dey pepper you and Andrew Liver salt nor go cure am o :bump:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:48 pm
100%Naija wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:36 pm Only supporters of teams in the top 6 are allowed to comment in this thread...*sprays shelltox to exterminate the pests aka Chelshit supporters abound*

You go time. You no see as I de ignore vermin's? Believe me that kills them... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kill ke, the bottom line is you got caught in your feelings and the thing pain you well , well .. so you choose to claim you are ignoring people after 100% commanded you to ignore folks. it fills me with so much joy knowing you got sensitive over comments on the internet kai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the funniest part is una dey send each other PM on CE... ignore danfo, ignore bigpokey , ignore this, kai this is so funny :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sotey una nor fear. Come kick out una sugar daddy :lol: :lol: :lol: That Oga Danfo curse don hook una. That's why you have been abandoned to laugh by yasef. No laughing reinforcement. Eyah :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Let me tell you something you may not be aware of. Upsets do happen once in a while. Assanal may win the league because the likes of Chelsea, City and pool are all horrible this season. This is similar to Leicester winning the league a while back. the truth is the fixtures so far this season have been easy and fair to assanal...however struggling to beat the bottom placed team in added time is a cause for alarm. Win something meaningful outside of England before talking . I cannot stand assanal fans..no wonder people no like una
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:54 pm

Let me tell you something you may not be aware of. Upsets do happen once in a while. Assanal may win the league because the likes of Chelsea, City and pool are all horrible this season. This is similar to Leicester winning the league a while back. the truth is the fixtures so far this season have been easy and fair to assanal...however struggling to beat the bottom placed team in added time is a cause for alarm. Win something meaningful outside of England before talking . I cannot stand assanal fans..no wonder people no like una
You dey yarn proper gospel my broda....comot this thread jor. Yeye 10th place midtable team supporter :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

When we go see that Kiwior guy self?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:16 pm

You dey yarn proper gospel my broda....comot this thread jor. Yeye 10th place midtable team supporter :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are sugarless without the blessing of Abraham. No one likes to hang with the cursed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ha Pokey, na here you come hide dey write composition? Potter get match today o :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal we no be mates
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so assanal fans guess what Kante is also back
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assnal CE spamming fans , this is what playing in the champs league feels like.. when last assanal even pass the last 16?
we nor be mates ..levels
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:33 pm
100%Naija wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:16 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are sugarless without the blessing of Abraham. No one likes to hang with the cursed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nor go hide oooo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am supporting Sporting Lisbon on thursday
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I was at the Emirates last Saturday, what a game! when the last goal went in, the entire stadium erupted! Idris Elba was even sitting next to me, did not know he was a hardcore Arsenal supporter!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:19 am [tweet] [/tweet]
Simply can't help admiring this picture. Beautiful.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

azuka wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:28 pm
i do not get this , have you people even won anything this season? smh .. you assanal fans are already boasting you've won the league ...
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Just hoping and praying it’s not like the Welbeck moment vs Leicester and we eventually fall away. Big game against Fulham coming up. Gonna be a battle for the rest of the season.

I fear we might not be able to match City with wins for wins and may need to rely on help from others.
We have house of horror trips to Anfield and Newcastle awaiting us plus some tough home fixtures …

Anyway let’s hope our legend can help us ok Saturday at Palace
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:17 pm
Just hoping and praying it’s not like the Welbeck moment vs Leicester and we eventually fall away. Big game against Fulham coming up. Gonna be a battle for the rest of the season.

I fear we might not be able to match City with wins for wins and may need to rely on help from others.
We have house of horror trips to Anfield and Newcastle awaiting us plus some tough home fixtures …

I am praying very hard this occurs again . no one likes you assanal people and many of us do not wish assanal football clubs and dem fans well. may they suffer starting thursday and beyond
SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

My brother relax and enjoy the moment. Did we believe we will get here this early? No. I didn't. Now that we are here, intend to enjoy the moment and let the season unfolds itself.

One match at a time. Don't look too far.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

azuka wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:57 pm

My brother relax and enjoy the moment. Did we believe we will get here this early? No. I didn't. Now that we are here, intend to enjoy the moment and let the season unfolds itself.

hmm a humble assanal fan :shock: ..oh my this must be some serious fil trick
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:57 pm

Oh for sure I’m over the moon and enjoying each success. But some of my fellow Gooners are already planning the open bus parade through Islington and I’m just not ready to get there. As long as we finish top two I’d consider it a successful season.

But we’ve gotta address this CM position.
Hell if we win the league then we should go all in for Caicedo and even Bellingham. Forget about Declan Rice … Overrated. We also need a second striker … hopefully a tall one with pace and an aerial presence
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet] [/tweet]

So good to see this man back in training
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arteta got to rotate better. It is not easy to look sharp if you don't get regular or some minutes. Jesus is almost back. The squad will be bigger. There will be more games. It will interesting to see how Arteta handles a bigger squad
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx