The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by Its a Goal »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:58 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:54 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:47 pm
You got it twisted. We won’t finish below 3rd this year. We are winning the league next year for sure. We overachieved last year which further increased the expectations for this season.

The goal this year is still the title, so don’t give me a lecture on having a deficit mindset.
You got to be kidding :blink:!!! ARSEnal will be lucky to finish 6th this season. You have a resurgent Mighty Super HotSpur, Citey, Liverpool, Brighton, and Villa to contend with, and that's not including Newcastle and Manure. As for next year, you might not even get into European position.
Pipe down son.
You started well under Mou, Wolves ex coach and psycho Conte … we all know how that ended.
This is a totally different side with a different philosophy. Ange said he is going to play his style of ball regardless of the opposition and so far he has yet to taste defeat with it. He is only 6 weeks into it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arteta is to blame. Poor tactics and roster management. I don't blame Jorginho. He was rusty because the manager barely plays him. I don't see how this team can beat City. Arteta clearly has his favorites. Instead of getting depth. He keeps the likes of Nkettiah, Elneny and Jorginho.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:05 pm Arteta is to blame. Poor tactics and roster management. I don't blame Jorginho. He was rusty because the manager barely plays him. I don't see how this team can beat City. Arteta clearly has his favorites. Instead of getting depth. He keeps the likes of Nkettiah, Elneny and Jorginho.
e pain am :woot: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

“ This is a totally different side with a different philosophy.”
How many times have we heard this :bump:
We shall see come May
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:12 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:05 pm Arteta is to blame. Poor tactics and roster management. I don't blame Jorginho. He was rusty because the manager barely plays him. I don't see how this team can beat City. Arteta clearly has his favorites. Instead of getting depth. He keeps the likes of Nkettiah, Elneny and Jorginho.
e pain am :woot: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oti sheleh!!!
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

Wetin meaningful, Assanal don win of late wen dem say Chelsea na dem rival??? Charity shield should have been City vs City as City WON EVERYTHING!!!! And shield no be cup, not even plastic cup wen Manure win last year
Oti sheleh!!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

You got it twisted. We won’t finish below 3rd this year. We are winning the league next year for sure. We overachieved last year which further increased the expectations for this season.

The goal this year is still the title, so don’t give me a lecture on having a deficit mindset.
You got to be kidding :blink:!!! ARSEnal will be lucky to finish 6th this season. You have a resurgent Mighty Super HotSpur, Citey, Liverpool, Brighton, and Villa to contend with, and that's not including Newcastle and Manure. As for next year, you might not even get into European position.
Spurs will self destruct as usual. Liverpool is a threat but they ain’t better than us. Tell me what Brighton is doing now that they didn’t do last season? They ended up finishing outside the CL. This season, Brighton and Newcastle will have to manage Europe and league games. They both underwhelmed in Europe in their first game. Villa is on the up but they are still Europa material.

Let’s not even talk about Manure. They are imploding internally.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:32 pm

Spurs will self destruct as usual. Liverpool is a threat but they ain’t better than us. Tell me what Brighton is doing now that they didn’t do last season? They ended up finishing outside the CL. This season, Brighton and Newcastle will have to manage Europe and league games. They both underwhelmed in Europe in their first game. Villa is on the up but they are still Europa material.

Let’s not even talk about Manure. They are imploding internally.
You seem to know about everyone else and their character. What about Arsenal's character of choking? Will you choke again this year? or its only others who will be themselves and Arsenal wouldnt?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1-0, and you fooked it up!
2-1 and you fooked it up!

CHOKERS! :woot: :rotf:
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:49 pm ARSEnal fans how market :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Totoham fan, you got a gift and you’re here sticking out ya tongue? :woot:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:19 pm
“ This is a totally different side with a different philosophy.”
How many times have we heard this :bump:
We shall see come May
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

elerineye wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:01 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:49 pm ARSEnal fans how market :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Totoham fan, you got a gift and you’re here sticking out ya tongue? :woot:
lmao @ gift.

- You got a free owngoal
- you got a free penalty

Yet, its the team that fought you and manhandled you in your own house that got a gift. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are a funny one, arent you? :lol: See as e name be like name of gate man wey dey fock oga wife! elerineye :woot:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal fans will not like this ooo

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bissouma was magnificent! definitely a better player than Rice. still shocked the top clubs allowed him to go to Spurs
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Where is that troll sneaky Abi aniks
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Chelsea saboteurs causing problems all over the football world. If Arteta knew he was gonna bench Ramsdale we should have given him to Madrid.
What Kepa is doing to them in the Madrid derby is criminal. It’s 3-1 to Athletico and could still get worse
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:14 pm Chelsea saboteurs causing problems all over the football world. If Arteta knew he was gonna bench Ramsdale we should have given him to Madrid.
What Kepa is doing to them in the Madrid derby is criminal. It’s 3-1 to Athletico and could still get worse
Spoken like a true aniks. You cannot deceive CE
SuperEagles

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Arsenal will dump on your team at Toto stadium with the full compliment of their team.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I don't fool myself when it comes to the game we all love so much. I always respect the game. You won't see me mouthing off before a NLD even if we are a top team.

This season, we are not a top team. None of our performances have been representative of a top team, yet we have Gooners mouthing off like we are a top team. Today, they got served humble pie.

Arteta has spent more money to make the team weaker. I would have given anything to have Granit in the lineup today, especially without our best midfielder, Partey. Instead, Arteta picked the most rubbish midfield since the days of John Jensen.

Having said all of that, we have Saka, and he was the man in the first half. We dominated for 35 minutes but fluffed our lines. If we had a killer, we would win the game in that 35 minutes.

Look at Jesus, just pass the ball to any corner of the post it is 2 nil and game over. Look at Eddie, like a school boy, and playing like one. Arsenal cannot win a thing with them as our main goal scorers. If only we had Ian Wright or Henry?

Arsenal went for it that 35 minutes, then ran out of gas. They had to see out the 1st half without conceding, and they could not manage that either. You can't score, you can't defend, you are not a top team.

Spurs are a much improved team, but still average. A top team will beat them today, 3 nil. Arsenal should win, but they have Jesus and Eddie, plus Vieira, who got bullied by Bissouma in midfield. No one bullied Xhaka.

As for Arteta, it is hard to be critical in that 35 minutes when the game should have been won. But the game is 90 minutes, and he was another problem on the day. His midfield, did not work. His forwards did not work. Instead, he makes a bigger mess of things. We needed to put pressure on Spurs, Saka is injured, he keeps him on, takes off Jesus. What was that?

Overall, Spurs deserved their draw because over 90 minutes, we, as the home team played a poor 2nd half, thanks to the Manager's choices.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Congratulations to Spurs for their draw. I like their celebrations. To us, it felt like a loss. Maybe Spurs won the game, hence their celebrations.

Arteta must take stock and really look at his choices. Today was the worst I have have seen in 2 seasons. No Partey, no 3 points.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:45 pm I don't fool myself when it comes to the game we all love so much. I always respect the game. You won't see me mouthing off before a NLD even if we are a top team.

This season, we are not a top team. None of our performances have been representative of a top team, yet we have Gooners mouthing off like we are a top team. Today, they got served humble pie.

Arteta has spent more money to make the team weaker. I would have given anything to have Granit in the lineup today, especially without our best midfielder, Partey. Instead, Arteta picked the most rubbish midfield since the days of John Jensen.

Having said all of that, we have Saka, and he was the man in the first half. We dominated for 35 minutes but fluffed our lines. If we had a killer, we would win the game in that 35 minutes.

Look at Jesus, just pass the ball to any corner of the post it is 2 nil and game over. Look at Eddie, like a school boy, and playing like one. Arsenal cannot win a thing with them as our main goal scorers. If only we had Ian Wright or Henry?

Arsenal went for it that 35 minutes, then ran out of gas. They had to see out the 1st half without conceding, and they could not manage that either. You can't score, you can't defend, you are not a top team.

Spurs are a much improved team, but still average. A top team will beat them today, 3 nil. Arsenal should win, but they have Jesus and Eddie, plus Vieira, who got bullied by Bissouma in midfield. No one bullied Xhaka.

As for Arteta, it is hard to be critical in that 35 minutes when the game should have been won. But the game is 90 minutes, and he was another problem on the day. His midfield, did not work. His forwards did not work. Instead, he makes a bigger mess of things. We needed to put pressure on Spurs, Saka is injured, he keeps him on, takes off Jesus. What was that?

Overall, Spurs deserved their draw because over 90 minutes, we, as the home team played a poor 2nd half, thanks to the Manager's choices.
:clap: this is all we ask about assanal fans. Be humble. You have spoken gallantly
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: