The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by cchinukw »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:00 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:58 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:52 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:40 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:02 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:39 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:33 pm

So did Spurs. They are above you :clap: :clap:
Ehen! E don land! :clap: :clap: How did you like Saka's goal today? :biggrin:
Didnt watch the game.

You know whats funny, thinking about it, I actually do not watch Arsenal. :rotf: :rotf: Unless they are playing a game against a team I watch. I cant remember the last time I tuned in to watch a game because it is Arsenal. Dont think I have ever done that. :lol: :lol:
Yeah, you don't watch Arsenal but your a$$ is parked here on the Arsenal thread 24/7. Sure I believe you ..... Okokobioko AKA ike okuko! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
the truth is many do not watch assanal, i only look at the scores, hoping they lose and then boom . una football boring no be small
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My brother, its cute to see them like this. They actually think people will take time out of their day to watch a team that chokes, a team that are perpetual failures. A team that has not won the league in 20 years. :rotf: :rotf: its like watching Osasuna or Tottenham. :rotf: Why would I do that?

With Livescore.com doing the lord's work, I will leave my work and be watching Arsenal? :rotf: :rotf:
Your Norwegian boyfriend Haaland did not have a single shot today(on or off target) ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Ahhhhh, what a great breath of fresh air :thumbs: in our beloved Arsenal :thumbs: forum, because that halitosis afflicted rodent Okokobioko :rotf: has been chased away(for now) by this beauuuuuuuutiful Arsenal result! :thumbs: Alas ... like an evil spirit, :-x he will surely bring his foul smelling rass in here again :mad:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Image :scared:
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:57 pm Good win. Glad to see we did it while resting Saka and getting Partey and Martineli back. Spurs have scored more goals. So they are top even though they have the same points and goals difference. Arsenal is in good shape for the title challenge. Still think our best team is.

Raya
White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko
Odegard, Partey, Rice
Saka, Jesus, Martineli bow

That is the best midfield we have had since Viera days. Now if we can add an Osimhen or Toney. Arsenal will be unstoppable.
Biko slow down before i go carry loan to sign Osimhen or Toney just for us to be unstopable.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I took a break here only to come and see that a fan from another club is posting more on beloved thread than his own club thread.
You just can not make this up.SMDH
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Willow :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

97% Passes completed
100% Duels won
0 fouls conceded

Not bad against the best team in the world.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet]https://x.com/semperfiarsenal/status/17 ... Trb-eIu_cA[/tweet]

Absolute madness at the Emirates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Public Service Announcement.
10th October 2023, 1 minute silence to be held at 1100 GMT in memory of the lost emojis of Albert Hindsightstein.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:56 am Willow :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

97% Passes completed
100% Duels won
0 fouls conceded

That's my boy.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assanal fans, you people are funny, I hope you all are aware City lost 2 games before yall ..mind you they are going through injuries etc

They lost to Newcastle and Wolves before the deflected goals. You people haven't won anything yet. Make we hear word
SuperEagles

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Coach wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:17 am Public Service Announcement.
10th October 2023, 1 minute silence to be held at 1100 GMT in memory of the lost emojis of Albert Hindsightstein.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:01 pm Assanal fans, you people are funny, I hope you all are aware City lost 2 games before yall ..mind you they are going through injuries etc

They lost to Newcastle and Wolves before the deflected goals. You people haven't won anything yet. Make we hear word
They are very cute. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I remember how they twerked, shook their collective breasts and fingered each other for months, until the league was snatched from the last season. The end of this season go sweet o :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Zinchenko posts “I stand with Israeli”, El Neny posts the Palestinian flag. The social media event horizon brewing.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet] [/tweet]
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Ivan Toney's agent or sale people working hard to get arsenal interested in Jan - why cant we take the bait ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:06 pm Ivan Toney's agent or sale people working hard to get arsenal interested in Jan - why cant we take the bait ?
You're getting a non match fit player for impact towards winning the league - big call. I rather we get a wide right forward preferably with pace & a decent central midfielder. Go all out in the offseason to compete for Osimhen - the kid is absolute impact.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Arteta and Osimhen?
Nah, that’s a non starter lol
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Excellent points all round. Osimhen signing wins Arsenal everything. But the Saudis will outbid everyone for the player. So I don't hold much hope. Toney is no Osimhem, but he is not a bad alternative because he will improve the team, will he makes us winners, I have my doubts, but I see him succeeding.

Arteta must now stick with his Partey, Rice and Odegaard, at least for most games. Jesus covering for Saka looks a good option.

But Arsenal must need a top goalscorer to be league winners. It us the main thing missing from this team.
danfo driver wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:25 am I hate to say this, but despite the fact that Arsenal is not a team at Man City's level, Arsenal is actually in the top 3 teams in the League, easily. That is why I thank God every day for the following things:

1. Arteta was f00lish enough to let go of his midfield from last season which dominated
2. Arteta disrespected Partey
3. Arteta refused to buy a top striker like Osimhen
4. Arteta spent 65m for Harvetz.

Thank you Jesus! Just imagine he:

1. kept Xhaka, even if Rice is the starter
2. respected Partey and made him important;
3. Added Balogun's money to the 65m and got a proper striker like Osimhen
4. brought in someone like Diaby (former leverkusen and now aston villa)

Kai! Thank you Jesus! I for no fit stay Cybereagles.
Waffiman wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:45 pm I don't fool myself when it comes to the game we all love so much. I always respect the game. You won't see me mouthing off before a NLD even if we are a top team.

This season, we are not a top team. None of our performances have been representative of a top team, yet we have Gooners mouthing off like we are a top team. Today, they got served humble pie.

Arteta has spent more money to make the team weaker. I would have given anything to have Granit in the lineup today, especially without our best midfielder, Partey. Instead, Arteta picked the most rubbish midfield since the days of John Jensen.

Having said all of that, we have Saka, and he was the man in the first half. We dominated for 35 minutes but fluffed our lines. If we had a killer, we would win the game in that 35 minutes.

Look at Jesus, just pass the ball to any corner of the post it is 2 nil and game over. Look at Eddie, like a school boy, and playing like one. Arsenal cannot win a thing with them as our main goal scorers. If only we had Ian Wright or Henry?

Arsenal went for it that 35 minutes, then ran out of gas. They had to see out the 1st half without conceding, and they could not manage that either. You can't score, you can't defend, you are not a top team.

Spurs are a much improved team, but still average. A top team will beat them today, 3 nil. Arsenal should win, but they have Jesus and Eddie, plus Vieira, who got bullied by Bissouma in midfield. No one bullied Xhaka.

As for Arteta, it is hard to be critical in that 35 minutes when the game should have been won. But the game is 90 minutes, and he was another problem on the day. His midfield, did not work. His forwards did not work. Instead, he makes a bigger mess of things. We needed to put pressure on Spurs, Saka is injured, he keeps him on, takes off Jesus. What was that?

Overall, Spurs deserved their draw because over 90 minutes, we, as the home team played a poor 2nd half, thanks to the Manager's choices.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

txj wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:53 pm Its easy to see why Arteta bought him for the left of a MF three. But then is reluctant to fully redefine the roles of the established players from last season..

He's already made a U-turn on his defensive changes, although in fairness Timber's injury forced his hand somewhat...

You have to have clear ideas and not waver...

Kai Havertz was a generational talent coming out of Germany
I see your point. I also agree Arteta playing him in different positions has not helped him.

I also think Arteta is trying to make something happen for him to boost his confidence. But we have to admit, he is far from being a £65m player. It must be said his role in the City win might also help his confidence.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

elerineye wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:38 pm No Saka, no problem…!
Jesus was good.👍 :thumb:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:56 am Willow :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

97% Passes completed
100% Duels won
0 fouls conceded

He is unreal. I just watch in awe.