The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:52 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:46 am This arsenal fan wikid o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he said"

" the level is too low! let Kai harvetz do anything, doesnt matter how routine, arsenal fans will start shaking their bum" :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Truth Up Bende is not doing too well thats why this Arsenal thing dey pain me - when Arsenal was laying eggs last season Bendel Insurance was doing great and I was ok .. Now two of dem come dey fall my hand :(
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My brother, you know the funniest thing? I was actually rooting for you guys to win the league last year! Until January, when i had to put my hand to teach a little boy a lesson. :lol: :lol:

this year eh? Make I tell you where Arsenal go finish? So you fit prepare your mind now? :D :lol: :woot:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:45 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:27 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:24 pm I see I hurt someone here reaaaally bad! :laugh: He is seeing Scipio everywia. :mrgreen: Anyway Arsenal fans, what are our chances of getting Ivan Toney this transfer window?
I don flush my stinking intestines. I am sick from eating all dat 404! Just put poison inside me to end it all!

But first let me put on some skimpy underwear and climb on top of the table!
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Skimpy! Glad you are here. How this weekend go be for FA cup? Can Arteta win it after spending 740 million pounds? :woot: Also, Would you like me to tell you where Arsenal will be on January 31st? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by danfo driver on Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:42 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:50 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:30 pm Good morning L'Arse supporters. :lol: :lol: Except from the coward who is hiding, using Siddonlook as shield! :lol:
x
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are encouraging the dog to come hia and defecate on awa forum? :woot: OK. My promise is hereby null and void! :laugh:
Wait! you didnt know that everyone laughed at you? :rotf: :rotf: Even that thread they posted about you from 20 years ago, it was the same thing :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:36 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:45 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:27 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:24 pm I see I hurt someone here reaaaally bad! :laugh: He is seeing Scipio everywia. :mrgreen: Anyway Arsenal fans, what are our chances of getting Ivan Toney this transfer window?
I don flush my stinking intestines. I am sick from eating all dat 404! Just put poison inside me to end it all!

But first let me put on some skimpy underwear and climb on top of the table!
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Skimpy! Glad you are here. How this weekend go be for FA cup? Can Arteta win it after spending 740 million pounds? :woot: Also, Would you like me to tell you where Arsenal will be on January 31st? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsenal will win :thumbs: the league! Na me :thumbs: tok am! Now give us your nonsense doggy dog :laugh: prediction. Where will Arsenal finish at the end of the season? Try to fight your cowardly nature and take a stand, for once! :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:59 pm
Arsenal will win :thumbs: the league! Na me :thumbs: tok am! Now give us your nonsense doggy dog :laugh: prediction. Where will Arsenal finish at the end of the season? Try to fight your cowardly nature and take a stand, for once! :woot: :woot:
Good, now that you have done what I asked you to do, like the dutiful little boy that we all know you are... :lol: :lol: What did you think of the way Siddonlook laughed at you? :woot: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:39 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:59 pm
Good, now that you have done what I asked you to do, like the dutiful little boy that we all know you are... :lol: :lol: What did you think of the way Siddonlook laughed at you? :woot: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Once again, you are

Once a coward, always a coward. Wait until Arsenal win again, we no go see you hia for anova 2 weeks! I look forward to the next Arsenal win :thumbs:

Mangy cowardly dog!

:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:19 pm
Once again, you are

Once a coward, always a coward. Wait until Arsenal win again, we no go see you hia for anova 2 weeks! I look forward to the next Arsenal win :thumbs:

Mangy cowardly dog!

You seem to be crying :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Not only did you celebrate the league title in November, and then got smashed by the likes of West Ham and Fulham, your own Arsenal fans laugh at you. :lol: :lol: They simply do not like the sight of you and they mock you! Must really feel pained! Cry harder! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woot: :woot:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:30 pm Good morning L'Arse supporters. :lol: :lol: Except from the coward who is hiding, using Siddonlook as shield! :lol:
You are encouraging the dog to come hia and defecate on awa forum? :woot: OK. My promise is hereby null and void! :laugh:
See you - wayo man keep your promise o i laughed because he said you were using me as shield - he baited you and you fell for it ( you reacted ) instead of acting . Anyway na una sabi ..me i go go dey support Up bendel maybe that will ginger them , this Arsenal no be am dem dey to schizophrenic for me to keep up.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:09 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:19 pm
Once again, you are

Mangy cowardly dog!

I am crying! See me pretend to laugh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I got smashed by my sugar daddy in November with a big ham! :shock: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: Nobody likes me! I will cry harder! See me pretend to laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woot: :woot:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:12 am
See you - wayo man keep your promise o i laughed because he said you were using me as shield - he baited you and you fell for it ( you reacted ) instead of acting . Anyway na una sabi ..me i go go dey support Up bendel maybe that will ginger them , this Arsenal no be am dem dey to schizophrenic for me to keep up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The boy is very easy to manipulate. He is feeble-minded and quite reactive. He is a lovely boy though. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:46 am
I am crying! See me pretend to laugh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I got smashed by my sugar daddy in November with a big ham! :shock: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: Nobody likes me! I will cry harder! See me pretend to laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woot: :woot:
Do you think I can stop using this wonderful gif-tweet this weekend? Or it will be another resounding beating? :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, Do you agree with Siddonlook that you are feeble-minded? And like 20 years ago, when you were quite an erratic boy, you leaped before you thought? He also said he laughed, enjoyably, when I said you were hiding behind his wrapper like a little poppy. He seemed to enjoy the image of you, feebly hiding. What do you have to say about these things? :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:38 pm
I had wonderful 404 this weekend! I was beaten resoundingly like the dog I am! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am feeble-minded and erratic!
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:08 pm
I had wonderful 404 this weekend! I was beaten resoundingly like the dog I am! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you have no comment about the way Siddonlook has treated you? I dont think he was fair to you at all. Especially, since you thought he was on your side. :D Okay, lets go back to the accusations levied against you in that 20 year old thread. How do you feel about the way CE members look at you? :D

Oh! before I forget:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:06 pm

So you have no comment about the way Siddonlook has treated you? I dont think he was fair to you at all. Especially, since you thought he was on your side. :D Okay, lets go back to the accusations levied against you in that 20 year old thread. How do you feel about the way CE members look at you? :D

Oh! before I forget:
Ogbeni, so you never retire from yabbing us? :curse: :curse: :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

I want a date with Siddonlook! Nobody on CE likes me! I dont think it is fair to judge me for eating 404!
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Danfo di danladi! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Always returning hia to take more beatings, like a dog returning to its own vomit! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:16 pm

Oh! before I forget:
Ogbeni, so you never retire from yabbing us? :curse: :curse: :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
My Chief! Na your face be this? :lol: :D Una dey make am easy for person. Wetin man go do? :lol: :lol:

Funny enough, you dey always remind me of my roommate for college (he was in graduate school and older than em). Na Arsenal fan and na "ogbeni" e de call me. :rotf: Incidentally, he came into town during the christmas and we hung out. It was a delight to see him painfully complaining about Arsenal. :lol: I told him that he is a wicked man! After all the pain he went through during Wenger years, e go marry, born children and made sure his kids became Arsenal fans. Now all of them dey cry for house. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Well done Chief! Happy New Year!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:12 pm

I want a date with Siddonlook! Nobody on CE likes me! I dont think it is fair to judge me for eating 404!
My brother, you have to focus on the matters at hand :lol: :lol: Your own Arsenal fan mocked you, laughed at you and then you used his wrapper to shield yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The question I need you to answer is simple -- why did you allow yourself to go through that? :lol: :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:17 pm Danfo di danladi! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Always returning hia to take more beatings, like a dog returning to its own vomit! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:37 pm

My brother, all Arsenal fans are mocking me and laughing at me! I tried to run behind siddonlook wrapper but he ran away, fearing for his blokus!
First of all you are a canine :laugh: so I can never be your brother! :rotf: Tufia!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Second of all …. You are a 404 eating canine! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Wey am? Wey danfo di danladi di cowardly dog? :woot: :woot: E be like say e don run ....... commot! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:44 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:37 pm

My brother, all Arsenal fans are mocking me and laughing at me! I tried to run behind siddonlook wrapper but he ran away, fearing for his blokus!
First of all you are a canine :laugh: so I can never be your brother! :rotf: Tufia!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Second of all …. You are a 404 eating canine! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I understand your anger, my brother. But Like I told Siddonlook, While you are easily rattled, you are actually a lovely boy! :D

By the way, now that you know that your Arsenal brothers would take sides with me against you, lets get back to the issue at hand. You celebrated the league in November, only to find yourself 4th. how does this feel? :rotf: