The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:31 pm
cchinukw wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:06 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:51 pm Image
I forgot but I thought there was a rule that only fans of teams in the running for CL are allowed to post here :sneaky: :tic:
You may want to edit your laughing as this picture posted by me, nah proper vision i see . siddon there
Knack us tori. E be like you nor see well o. :taunt: :taunt:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Day 11 of Doo Doo :woot: the stinking coward avoiding the Arsenal forum. :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Day 12 of Doo Doo :woot: the stinking coward avoiding the Arsenal forum. :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Chei Big Npokiri, AVL don enter CL o.

Wey you na bros? :sneaky: :woot:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Day 13 of Doo Doo :woot: the stinking, sniveling, slithering coward avoiding the Arsenal forum. :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Day 15 of Doo Doo :woot: the stinking, sniveling, slithering coward avoiding the Arsenal forum. Over two(2!) weeks of hiding, shucking, jiving and slithering away from awa beloved forum! Hm! Odikwa egwu ooooo! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Havertz scores a nice goal for Germany against France

Wha choo looking at?!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

One part of me wants us to exit CL to Bayern so we can concentrate on the Prem run in, it will be gruelling and even with a full healthy rooster , city is still the team to beat. what do u guys think ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:45 pm One part of me wants us to exit CL to Bayern so we can concentrate on the Prem run in, it will be gruelling and even with a full healthy rooster , city is still the team to beat. what do u guys think ?
Are you admitting defeat against Bayern already? :laugh: No. I want us to go as far as possible in the CL. We were complaining about not having a reliable striker but somehow we have scored more goals than any other team in the Premier League. We have the weapons to hurt any kind of team. I still believe we will get at least one point against City, but let me call a 3-1 win for us against City. I am calling it now. That's right. We will win 3-1 against City at the Etihad. :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:45 pm One part of me wants us to exit CL to Bayern so we can concentrate on the Prem run in, it will be gruelling and even with a full healthy rooster , city is still the team to beat. what do u guys think ?
Slap that part of you sharp sharp,before Bayern game we will have just 7 games left in EPL.
Currently we have 10 games left in EPL .If we win our 3 games before Bayern visit emirate then we dont need to concentrate on one but both.Beat city and no way they catching us with a 4 point gap just not possible with such goal difference we have.
City is still the team to knock out of EPL and CL.I expect us to beat Bayern over both ties
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:55 pm
Are you admitting defeat against Bayern already? :laugh: No. I want us to go as far as possible in the CL. We were complaining about not having a reliable striker but somehow we have scored more goals than any other team in the Premier League. We have the weapons to hurt any kind of team. I still believe we will get at least one point against City, but let me call a 3-1 win for us against City. I am calling it now. That's right. We will win 3-1 against City at the Etihad. :thumbs:
It could be 3 but i predicted 2-1 months ago.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Una bold pass me - we play shitty , luton , brighton then Bayern and Villa and then Bayern.

Ok o.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:06 am Una bold pass me - we play shitty , luton , brighton then Bayern and Villa and then Bayern.

Ok o.
Of all those teams, Brighton scare me the most. There is something about that team when they play against us.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

ojafranpa wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:04 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:55 pm
It could be 3 but i predicted 2-1 months ago.
:thumbs: You are definitely on the right track. We have the weapons to hurt City, anywhere, anytime!

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Sunday @City
Wednesday LUTON
Saturday @Brighton.

Arsenal have a big hill to climb
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

All parts of me want us to go as hard as we can for both, even though we have a thin squad, IMHO.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

kajifu wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:03 am
Slap that part of you sharp sharp,before Bayern game we will have just 7 games left in EPL.
Currently we have 10 games left in EPL .If we win our 3 games before Bayern visit emirate then we dont need to concentrate on one but both.Beat city and no way they catching us with a 4 point gap just not possible with such goal difference we have.
City is still the team to knock out of EPL and CL.I expect us to beat Bayern over both ties
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ahh, CyberEagles ooo… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Kyle Walker. Hamstring. John Stones. Groin. Hopefully Guardiola will be left with no alternative but to turn to Gvardiol.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Day 18 of Doo Doo :woot: the stinking, sniveling, slithering coward avoiding the Arsenal forum. Coincidentally, day 18 of Arsenal on top of the EPL! :thumbs: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Coach wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:00 pm Kyle Walker. Hamstring. John Stones. Groin. Hopefully Guardiola will be left with no alternative but to turn to Gvardiol.
They still have Rodri, and from what I understand, they never lose with him.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:00 pm Kyle Walker. Hamstring. John Stones. Groin. Hopefully Guardiola will be left with no alternative but to turn to Gvardiol.
City is pretending all those players will be available.
We have Saka,Martenili,Timber,Gabby all doubsts for the game.

City is always lucky to play us without our key players
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

elerineye wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:00 pm
They still have Rodri, and from what I understand, they never lose with him.
Those guys are available and we hope City lose with Rodri this time around.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Day 21 of Doo Doo :woot: the stinking, sniveling, slithering coward avoiding the Arsenal forum. Coincidentally, this is day 21 of Arsenal :thumbs: being on top of the EPL! :thumbs: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

For Three(3!) whole weeks, danfo driver has been

:woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!