The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by cchinukw »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:57 pm ^^^^

Nice picture! Maybe that will bring your master running back here! Meanwhile he is still ... . :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
HIm still come back. Him nor fear :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

E go suffer gunner attack soon. :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

cchinukw wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:06 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:51 pm Image
I forgot but I thought there was a rule that only fans of teams in the running for CL are allowed to post here :sneaky: :tic:
See finishing! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I would feel sorry for the guy but he can’t read :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

cchinukw wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:23 pm BigPork don shiop turkey with brokotor tire.

Abeg make una go easy on am :tic:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Kai!!

John Mikel Obi still nyashing Arsenal after all these years.

Bad belle no good oooo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Krauts that! The boys from Bavaria it is, just like in ‘45. Battle of Britain. Heinrich Kane, Thomas Muller, Heirr Joshua Kimmich. Nonsense, two words, R.A.F. Bombs away. Ich bin Surrender? Ich bin weekender bender, Carling on draught, whisky chaser, prawn cocktail crisps. Boll*cks to your frankfurter give us a sausage in batter, deep fried, high cholesterol, double chips and curry sauce. Anything else Heirr Jim Smith? Too bloody right, jellied eels and a go on those dumplings Ingrid. Phwoar!

First leg home or away? Both legs in Bavaria if they must, no bother. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

F**k ‘em. We’ll be waiting at Kings Cross for the train to roll in. Sleeves up lads, let’s give ‘em a proper dose of London hospitality. 200 deep steaming in like the battle of the Somme. Av’summadat! Bosh!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:28 pm Krauts that! The boys from Bavaria it is, just like in ‘45. Battle of Britain. Heinrich Kane, Thomas Muller, Heirr Joshua Kimmich. Nonsense, two words, R.A.F. Bombs away. Ich bin Surrender? Ich bin weekender bender, Carling on draught, whisky chaser, prawn cocktail crisps. Boll*cks to your frankfurter give us a sausage in batter, deep fried, high cholesterol, double chips and curry sauce. Anything else Heirr Jim Smith? Too bloody right, jellied eels and a go on those dumplings Ingrid. Phwoar!

First leg home or away? Both legs in Bavaria if they must, no bother. we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

F**k ‘em. We’ll be waiting at Kings Cross for the train to roll in. Sleeves up lads, let’s give ‘em a proper dose of London hospitality. 200 deep steaming in like the battle of the Somme. Av’summadat! Bosh!!!

Two words:

Tommie Pickles

Otherwise known as Thomas TucHel

Never knew bad belle could hold for so long.

First John Mikel
Now Tommie Pickles :rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Timmy Pickles? Boll*cks. Pickled eggs, pickled onions, jellied eels. All wrapped in a Daily Mail from ‘39. War Breaks Out. Bring it on!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The mighty Arsenal had ‘em sh*tting bricks in be draw. Huge sigh of relief for Ancelotti’s boys. They don’t want it. Last time they parked up their Armada? Royal Navy. Thick sweaters and fisherman’s friends. Walloped.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:28 pm Krauts that! The boys from Bavaria it is, just like in ‘45. Battle of Britain. Heinrich Kane, Thomas Muller, Heirr Joshua Kimmich. Nonsense, two words, R.A.F. Bombs away. Ich bin Surrender? Ich bin weekender bender, Carling on draught, whisky chaser, prawn cocktail crisps. Boll*cks to your frankfurter give us a sausage in batter, deep fried, high cholesterol, double chips and curry sauce. Anything else Heirr Jim Smith? Too bloody right, jellied eels and a go on those dumplings Ingrid. Phwoar!

First leg home or away? Both legs in Bavaria if they must, no bother. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

I hope Uppermechanic is still error prone.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:06 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:51 pm Image
I forgot but I thought there was a rule that only fans of teams in the running for CL are allowed to post here :sneaky: :tic:
You may want to edit your laughing as this picture posted by me, nah proper vision i see . siddon there
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

That’s a packed run in at the business end of the season . Arteta will have to trust his roster. A thing which isn’t his biggest strength. Hopes he’s learnt from Pep and Klopp.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

txj wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:39 pm

First leg home or away? Both legs in Bavaria if they must, no bother. we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

Two words:

Tommie Pickles

Otherwise known as Thomas TucHel

Never knew bad belle could hold for so long.

First John Mikel
Now Tommie Pickles :rotf: :rotf:
You will be surprised.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Day 8 of the opportunistic, foul-smelling coward known as Doo Doo (phew!) avoiding the Arsenal forum. :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:20 am Day 8 of the opportunistic, foul-smelling coward known as Doo Doo (phew!) avoiding the Arsenal forum. :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:36 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:20 am Day 8 of the opportunistic, foul-smelling coward known as Doo Doo (phew!) avoiding the Arsenal forum. :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf:
:mrgreen: My broda, that is a WICKED fixture list that you posted earlier for our run-in. WICKED! The wretch might yet summon courage to show his ugly face in hia :scared:

Wha choo looking at?!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Mercy, please… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Wow.
The Magic of the Football Association Cup.
Couldn’t believe that Coventry vs Wolves game.
Absolutely shocking,yet amazing to watch.
Nothing will ever beat English football!! :thumb:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Coventry City. Made in the Midlands. Raised in the Championship. Pantheon of the Gods. Hashtag, greatest show on Earth.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Looks like Spurs and Fulham will be the gate keepers on who wins the Prem.

Liverpool and City have to go to Craven Cottage AND
Spurs will host City and Arsenal and then travel to Liverpool on back to back to back weekends.

This race will have some incredible twists and turns
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:05 am Looks like Spurs and Fulham will be the gate keepers on who wins the Prem.

Liverpool and City have to go to Craven Cottage AND
Spurs will host City and Arsenal and then travel to Liverpool on back to back to back weekends.

This race will have some incredible twists and turns
Spurs seem to have City’s number so I expect City to drop points to them. Unfortunately I also expect us to drop points to them as well, but not as certain as City. I expect Spurs to lose to Liverpool. As for Fulham I expect they will lose to both City and Liverpool but I am open to being pleasantly surprised

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Day 9 of Doo Doo :woot: the stinking coward avoiding the Arsenal forum. :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Coach,
The footsteps of Palmer for England are getting louder and louder. One Bukayo Saka had better be aware …
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Day 10 of Doo Doo :woot: the stinking coward avoiding the Arsenal forum. :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!