It’s Official! Onana to ManU! Brace for Onana Mania on BBC & CE

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: It’s Official! Onana to ManU! Brace for Onana Mania on BBC & CE

Post by Cito »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:20 pm Said it a long time ago that this guy like most Cameroon goalkeepers are trash. He is the reason Ajax did not win the ucl back in 2019. Useless fat goalkeeper. Even uzoho on his better day is better than Onana
I won’t go that far. Uzoho has one of the worst keeper performance I have seen this year.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

What I said over 2 months ago 👇still stands.
wiseone wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:40 am Only Man Utd could spend nearly 50 million to buy a player who is worse than the player he is meant to "replace".

Manchester United has to stop ETH's transfer policy of trying to sign every player that played for him in Holland.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:20 pm
This is why I posted the videos just in case someone tried to change the narrative.

If you open yansh with no protection, guess what will happen…. :lol: :lol:

If you have sex 106 times with good protection, will you have as many babies as ManU conceded goals?
We all saw the type of the goals ManU conceded against Galatasary. Even Uzoho probably shook his head in disbelief. :mrgreen:

I feel bad for Onana, but please, don’t try to spin this one. We all saw the goals with our eyes korokoro. :)
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:20 pm Said it a long time ago that this guy like most Cameroon goalkeepers are trash. He is the reason Ajax did not win the ucl back in 2019. Useless fat goalkeeper. Even uzoho on his better day is better than Onana
:shock: :shock:
Bros, take sofry na. Thomas N'kono? Antoine Bell?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Cito wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:54 pm
I won’t go that far. Uzoho has one of the worst keeper performance I have seen this year.
The best Nigerian goalie ever does not come close to the fourth best Cameroonian keeper of all time. Where do you rank your best ever against Nkono, Bell, Songoo and Aliom Boukar?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

What I said nearly 3 months ago still stands.
wiseone wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:27 pm Au contraire mon ami. DDG is unemployed precisely because of his salary (Man Utd released him because he refused to take a substantial pay cut). No one is going to pay any GK 350K a week. To put that into perspective, DDG was earning more than elite strikers like Haaland, Lewandowski, and Griezmann.

The only European clubs that can afford to pay a GK 350K a week already have elite GKs (Real Madrid has Courtois, PSG has Gigi Donnarumma, Man City has Ederson). DDG is not likely to move to Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 because his wife gave birth not too long ago, and relocating his young family to another continent is probably low on his list of priorities after he spent the last 10 years living in a different country from his then GF/now wife.

Ergo - the only clubs he can join are clubs that cannot afford to pay his wages. Ergo unemployment.
Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:49 pm Chief if you’re viewed as an upper echelon goalie, your wages will not preclude you from getting a job. Come on now.

For instance if Ederson or Allison or Donnaruma were available on a Bosman, I guarantee no one will be concerned about their salary
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:57 pm
The best Nigerian goalie ever does not come close to the fourth best Cameroonian keeper of all time. Where do you rank your best ever against Nkono, Bell, Songoo and Aliom Boukar?
You are a lair. Vincent Enyeana sh!ts on all your overhyped garbage goalkeepers. FOH.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:24 pm
You are a lair. Vincent Enyeana sh!ts on all your overhyped garbage goalkeepers. FOH.
Aliom Boukar Won two ANCs and the second one without conceding a single goal.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bamenda boy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:24 am
And?? He won 2 with the aid of Thief Issa Hayatou. Vincent Enyeama is still better than him and all the other garbage Goalkeepers Cameroon has produced.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:12 am
bamenda boy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:24 am
And?? He won 2 with the aid of Thief Issa Hayatou. Vincent Enyeama is still better than him and all the other garbage Goalkeepers Cameroon has produced.
Lol. And Cameron still won without Hayatou. Lol
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Chei …. :shock: :shock:

“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »