2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v ARS [WK 33]

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] FUL v TOT [WK 28]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Spurs are losing. Get the Shelltox ready! Doo Doo about to show up and stink up your forum ...

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Down 0-2
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

0-3 down!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LUT [WK 29]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] WHU v TOT [WK 30]

Post by Its a Goal »

Another London derby. Lord knows the worst team to play for such are the Spammers. Just hoping they’ll capitulate in the end as the did against Gordies

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] WHU v TOT [WK 30]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v FOR [WK 31]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] NEW v TOT [WK 32]

Post by Its a Goal »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] NEW v TOT [WK 32]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

looks like another drubbing 3-0
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LIV [WK 7]

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:04 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:26 pm
Coach wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:24 pm ^Liverpool will never bla bla bla till he apologises and the curse is lifted. Or some other tosh like that. Next Spurs defeat, the curse will be reinstated, Angela too. Gen Zombieism.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oh that curse. Guy can’t even make an appearance to bla bla bla off as if he is the all knowing

Always cute when lean face runs his mouth, when they were initially doing well with Mourinho, Nuno and then Conte. :lol: :lol: After struggling against 9 players, e dey shoot mouth.

Na here we go dey, abi? :D
remember when lean face was celebtrating the title in September? :wink: :D :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] BOU v TOT [WK 3]

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:27 pm Micky is a beautiful defender to watch. Just so calm under pressure and reads the ball well.
i heard he ate grass today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:30 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:31 pm We got our Tottenham back
We got our Tottenham back
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:39 pm Wow, how quiet has this place gone :lol:

Hehe are you sure you want to take this route? You forgot what you said in the first few games of Mourinho, Nuno and Conte? All very similar? :D
:D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [CC] FUL v TOT [RD 2]

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:14 am They told us that Angela Peptobismol was the truth! inverter fulbacks, abi na inverted commas! CDMs flinging forward! Maddison dropping deep, shaking a hip, twerking a bit, and moving sideways! Oh! Romero and Van Den Ven! A remembrance poster of Aldeweireld and VertonghenVen? Oh la la! :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [CC] FUL v TOT [RD 2]

DOOnfo DOOriver wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:35 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:14 am They told us that Angela Peptobismol was the truth! inverter fulbacks, abi na inverted commas! CDMs flinging forward! Maddison dropping deep, shaking a hip, twerking a bit, and moving sideways! Oh! Romero and Van Den Ven! A remembrance poster of Aldeweireld and VertonghenVen? Oh la la! :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol:
Ehen!! So na hia you dey hide since February! It has been over 5 weeks since you stunk up awa Beloved forum. May the gods be praised! Here, I heard you were looking for dis picture :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:32 am
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:27 pm Micky is a beautiful defender to watch. Just so calm under pressure and reads the ball well.
i heard he ate grass today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is still learning. This is his first season and probably his first poor match. He has a high ceiling and I am confident he will be get a lot better.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v ARS [WK 33]

Post by Its a Goal »

DD, give Ange a break. This is his first season with a team that is trying to create an identity. You should know better that when a rebuild is taking place it doesn't happen in one season, heck, not even 2. It is going to take 3 to 4 seasons at best with the necessary financial support to build one that can challenge on a consistent basis. We have a long way to catch up with the likes of Citey, Liverpool, and hate to say, ARSE.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v ARS [WK 33]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the beatens assanal go so give this spurs eh.. e go be like film trick
SuperEagles