2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BUR [WK 36]

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v ARS [WK 33]

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:19 am DD, give Ange a break. This is his first season with a team that is trying to create an identity. You should know better that when a rebuild is taking place it doesn't happen in one season, heck, not even 2. It is going to take 3 to 4 seasons at best with the necessary financial support to build one that can challenge on a consistent basis. We have a long way to catch up with the likes of Citey, Liverpool, and hate to say, ARSE.
you seem to have humbled yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: see what foorball can do to a man? :lol:

Anyway, if you guys win today, i will forgive you and Pepto Bismol. :lol: if not, i will come down on both of you like a ton of metal bricks!!!
I wasn't expecting this team to be as competitive as they have been this season if I were to be honest. Rebuilding a team takes a long time especially one that has had to deal with the amount of unsettlement that took place. What will happen today I don't know as this team can be inconsistent. I just hope it will be enjoyable match for me. ARSEnal are the favorites so expectations have been lowered.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:43 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:19 am DD, give Ange a break. This is his first season with a team that is trying to create an identity. You should know better that when a rebuild is taking place it doesn't happen in one season, heck, not even 2. It is going to take 3 to 4 seasons at best with the necessary financial support to build one that can challenge on a consistent basis. We have a long way to catch up with the likes of Citey, Liverpool, and hate to say, ARSE.
you seem to have humbled yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: see what foorball can do to a man? :lol:

Anyway, if you guys win today, i will forgive you and Pepto Bismol. :lol: if not, i will come down on both of you like a ton of metal bricks!!!
I wasn't expecting this team to be as competitive as they have been this season if I were to be honest. Rebuilding a team takes a long time especially one that has had to deal with the amount of unsettlement that took place. What will happen today I don't know as this team can be inconsistent. I just hope it will be enjoyable match for me. ARSEnal are the favorites so expectations have been lowered.
lets see sha. i am hoping you guys can do the world a favor.

By the way, have you heard from Cristao? hope he is okay?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:43 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 am the beatens assanal go so give this spurs eh.. e go be like film trick
I dey look you for corner of my eye :sneaky:
na only look you fit look? In september you were beating your chest, vibrating and bubbling! :lol: reality don set in, abi? :lol:
Tormentor, set me free :cry:. I don't feel good about this match one bit.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:45 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:43 pm

lets see sha. i am hoping you guys can do the world a favor.

By the way, have you heard from Cristao? hope he is okay?
Thank you jare. I am hoping we can do it myself as the noise will be unbearable should the earth shake and the title goes to them :(. As for my brother Sir C II and Pa Jimoh, they are both doing fine. After all the yabbis here they decided to port go where the yabbis are less prevalent :mrgreen:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You gotta agree that you guys are C-U-R-S-E-D!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 am the beatens assanal go so give this spurs eh.. e go be like film trick
how market? :rotf: Spurs is a fodder team
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

3 kondo
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

IN YOU OWN HOUSE, your enemy comes and is knacking you with vigor? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No self-respect, no dignity, NOTHING?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:13 pm
how market? :rotf: Spurs is a fodder team
E eye don blind for corner :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

let us be honest White has been fouling goalies
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Imagine celebrating the title in September and twerking for Angela Peptobismol... they told us he was the Kangaroo Pep and he was going to transform football. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:19 pm let us be honest White has been fouling goalies
Doesnt matter! This is a derby! You come to fight! You come to kill! White was doing that very early and the weak Tottenham lily livered players let him. What stops Romero from going to him and removing him with force and threatening to mame him on the pitch!?

Did you see Ashley Cole's interview where he mentioned that when he went to Chelsea, he learned to play football with anger.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:21 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:19 pm let us be honest White has been fouling goalies
Doesnt matter! This is a derby! You come to fight! You come to kill! White was doing that very early and the weak Tottenham lily livered players let him. What stops Romero from going to him and removing him with force and threatening to mame him on the pitch!?

Did you see Ashley Cole's interview where he mentioned that when he went to Chelsea, he learned to play football with anger.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

I see doonfo dooriver has spread his cheeks and is emptying his bowels on the Spurs forum. :curse: If the result had been reversed he would be doing the same on our forum. What an opportunistic infection of a so-called human being :curse:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Wha choo looking at?!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Poste sold you lots a sandcastle.
0 - 3 at home in the first half.

Come and take your "countryman" from Chelsea. Poch can help you next season.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:33 pm Poste sold you lots a sandcastle.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:47 pm
balo wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:33 pm Poste sold you lots a sandcastle.

SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

We just gave you a free goal to get Doonfo Dooriver off your forum

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chei yeye Spurs wan spoil market.. Shame Angi refused to star Bisouma
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Here take another free goal. A PK this time. It is working! Doonfo the Doo dispenser don run commot from ya forum :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] CHE v TOT [WK 34]

Post by Its a Goal »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2023/2024 Spurs Season: [PL] CHE v TOT [WK 34]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:09 pm
this is the best time for Spurs to get one on Chelsea... have you seen the bench for Chelsea
SuperEagles