Dani Alves: Former Brazil and Barcelona defender to stand trial for alleged sexual assault

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Dani Alves: Former Brazil and Barcelona defender to stand trial for alleged sexual assault

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67417736
for this case, bobo really mess up sha
Ex-Brazil and Barcelona defender Dani Alves is to stand trial in Spain for alleged sexual assault.

Alves, 40, has been in prison without bail since January after being arrested over an allegation he assaulted a woman in a Barcelona nightclub in December.

He denied the claims and says he had consensual sex with his accuser.

A Barcelona court has now ruled there are sufficient grounds for him to stand trial following requests by the public prosecutor and the woman's lawyer.

"The statements of the alleged victim and the witnesses statements and experts' reports that appear in the case must be considered as sufficient for this purpose, without prejudice to the final outcome following the plenary phase," the court said in a statement.

A date has not yet been set for the proceedings.

Alves was formally indicted by a Spanish judge in August.

In Spain, a claim of rape is investigated under the general accusation of sexual assault and convictions can lead to prison sentences of four to 15 years.

Alves played 408 times for Barcelona, winning six league titles and three Champions Leagues across two spells, and was also part of Brazil's 2022 World Cup squad.

ADVERTISEMENT
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dani Alves: Former Brazil and Barcelona defender to stand trial for alleged sexual assault

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Alves fall my hand o! E still dey go nightclub at age 40?! :shock: What is wrong with a nice game of Ludo :thumbs: at home with friends and family?

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Dani Alves: Former Brazil and Barcelona defender to stand trial for alleged sexual assault

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:37 pm Alves fall my hand o! E still dey go nightclub at age 40?! :shock: What is wrong with a nice game of Ludo :thumbs: at home with friends and family?
i saw the video , bobo go do the thing inside toilet...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:38 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:37 pm Alves fall my hand o! E still dey go nightclub at age 40?! :shock: What is wrong with a nice game of Ludo :thumbs: at home with friends and family?
i saw the video , bobo go do the thing inside toilet...
What video?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Trial ends tomorrow. Alves has been inside for over a year. The prosecution are playing a high line with all sorts of gegenpress. Hard to see Alves tiki-taka through this one. Eight years and a big cash settlement. Rumour has it, he’ll be playing goalkeeper for the prison team too. Insult to injury.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Sentenced to 4.5 yrs. He needs better people around him, what was he doing banging some random chic in the toilet of a nightclub?? Too risky and reckless.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

felarey wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:18 am Sentenced to 4.5 yrs. He needs better people around him, what was he doing banging some random chic in the toilet of a nightclub?? Too risky and reckless.
...drunken situation, senses lost.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^but enough “sense” to chase the sensation. He knew exactly what he was doing, but being a Barcelona legend assumed himself to Oga for the laws of lesser people. “We were both enjoying ourselves”. Lock him up good and proper.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Coach wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:22 pm ^but enough “sense” to chase the sensation. He knew exactly what he was doing, but being a Barcelona legend assumed himself to Oga for the laws of lesser people. “We were both enjoying ourselves”. Lock him up good and proper.
His lawyers are stupid. How did they allow him to change his stories 5 times? No jury will not see that he is guilty.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .