CIV vs Benin Rep

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
CIV vs Benin Rep

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
greg
Egg
Egg
Re: CIV vs Benin Rep

Post by greg »

Wow a ball kicked at the corner flag should not be entering the net at international level.
Gernot Rohr quietly going about prepping for SE. I'd be wary if I was 9ja coaching staff
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:09 pm
I admire Max Gradel's graceful retirement from international football at the age of 36, clearing the path for the younger generation. It speaks volumes of his legendary status, exemplifying his astute understanding of when to gracefully step aside. This stands in stark contrast to some Super Eagles players who seem reluctant to recognize the right time to bow out. The phenomenon of preferring to be forced out rather than gracefully bowing out is something that never ceases to amaze me. A legend should know when to bow out!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

iworo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:11 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:09 pm
I admire Max Gradel's graceful retirement from international football at the age of 36, clearing the path for the younger generation. It speaks volumes of his legendary status, exemplifying his astute understanding of when to gracefully step aside. This stands in stark contrast to some Super Eagles players who seem reluctant to recognize the right time to bow out. The phenomenon of preferring to be forced out rather than gracefully bowing out is something that never ceases to amaze me. A legend should know when to bow out!
I was thinking the same.

It was emotional I no go lie, and when he lifted the afcon trophy at the end. Truly the way a dignified man would do it.

Unlike that clown Ahmed Musa.

Funny thing is that Gradel at 36 is still far more valuable to CIV than Musa is to SE at the supposed age of 29.

Yet one has self respect and the other doesn't.