Nicolas Jackson shot conversion rate in the PL this season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nicolas Jackson shot conversion rate in the PL this season

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:01 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:19 pm
Bobo seems to have a mental block or maybe sees an elephant or lion in goal whenever he gets a chance to shoot.

Here is my prescription list for the bobo.
  • . Needs to see a shrink.
  • . Visualization exercises,
  • . Binge watch finishers like Romario, Alan Shearer, R9, Philip Omondi, Ronaldinho and Matt Le Tissier. :thumbs:
  • . Call Drogba
  • . Call Sadio Mane.
  • . Pick a corner or any spot to shoot at and stick to it for a week. Fake the goalies out of the way but stick to that spot.
  • . Pass the ball across the line instead of shooting it.
  • . No Cap for the reminder of the season. :)
  • . Meditation
  • . Call for Devine intervention. :D
I dont think its a mental block. We have seen this time and time again - very talented footballers who struggle with the pressure of playing for a big club. I saw him very very briefly at Villareal and he is very talented. But he cannot be the top man for a club that wants to fight for titles. He simply cant! He crumbles under pressure. He is mentally weak and feeble. If you get a top striker or 2 and make Jackson play second or third-fiddle, in the shadows, he will thrive and become very dangerous.

Or put Jackson at Crystal Palace or Bournemouth like Solanke and see him thrive.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:18 pm
Bobo seems to have a mental block or maybe sees an elephant or lion in goal whenever he gets a chance to shoot.

• . Binge watch finishers like Romario, Alan Shearer, R9, Philip Omondi, Ronaldinho and Matt Le Tissier. :thumbs:
  • . Call Drogba
  • . Call Sadio Mane.
  • . Pick a corner or any spot to shoot at and stick to it for a week. Fake the goalies out of the way but stick to that spot.
  • . Meditation
I dont think its a mental block. We have seen this time and time again - very talented footballers who struggle with the pressure of playing for a big club. I saw him very very briefly at Villareal and he is very talented. But he cannot be the top man for a club that wants to fight for titles. He simply cant! He crumbles under pressure. He is mentally weak and feeble. If you get a top striker or 2 and make Jackson play second or third-fiddle, in the shadows, he will thrive and become very dangerous.

Or put Jackson at Crystal Palace or Bournemouth like Solanke and see him thrive.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:18 pm

• . Call Drogba
  • . Call Sadio Mane.
  • . Meditation

I also noticed Cisse hardly starts him for Senegal. He should have been on 20 plus goals, but my goodness, he cost Chelsea the game vs City . For me when they played him out wide vs Luton , i was shocked at how effective he was. AS a 9 he has been poor. Chelsea needs to get 2 strikers for next season. Jackson is not ready yet
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

:mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:23 pm:mrgreen:
keep laughing the donkey footballer Jackson , has more goals compared to a more expensive purchase named Rasmus Højlund
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:16 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:23 pm:mrgreen:
keep laughing the donkey footballer Jackson , has more goals compared to a more expensive purchase named Rasmus Højlund
E no easy but it is well Bigpokey :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *