The Indomitable Lions will not be beaten by anybody!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Buea,
Your goal is always to kill the eagle

What limited goals! the super eagles goal is to win the world cup and i bet will do it before you do, we always lead the way we will show you how it's done, and just to let you know i admire your work ethic anyway not football skills or football brain, well all it can help you do is kill the eagle when his house is not in order and thats were it ends.
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

Upbendel wrote:He who laughs last, laugh best. The real dance is exactly three weeks away. Then all history will be thrown to the dogs. What happened in Tunisia will matter most and not what you've done in the past...................
This is the year of the Super Eagles.
If you keep laughing year in year out you will remain a laughing stock. When will stop laughing and get serious. This is your year? We will see!
Our goal is to remain superior to the eagles!
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

monkeypost wrote:Buea,
Your goal is always to kill the eagle

What limited goals! the super eagles goal is to win the world cup and i bet will do it before you do, we always lead the way we will show you how it's done, and just to let you know i admire your work ethic anyway not football skills or football brain, well all it can help you do is kill the eagle when his house is not in order and thats were it ends.
If it is not football skills, brain and work ethic that brings you victory what else could my bother? it is the package that Cameroon has. Are you implying you have brains like any other human being and just cannot play "ndamba" football. I see your point and no doubt you are were you are.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Buea, didn't i tell you to stop causing trouble in this house?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Buea...welcome on board...please stick around beyond February 14..

I for one would be delighted to send you a shipload of my rare "Frozen Lion dung humble pie" all the way from the victorious Super Eagles hotel in Tunisia.. :D

Enjoy!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bret-hart, I'm not surprised by your comment. When the eagles lose, there is always a visible hand working against you. Why don't you grow up and accept the fact that the IL can't be beaten by the Eagles even if it is in Lagos or Abudja.

hey buea just accept it. for all the silly boasts, the only time u guys have beten naijia fair and square was in 1984. the rest were via ojoro and 419.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

You are right. The Supper Eagles are not "anybody". They are Supper Humans.

Wait and see. :D
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

:D
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Tempers will flare here over the next few weeks. I wish the SE the best, though I find it hard to see how they will get past the Lions, given the chance. Hopefully we will meet and settle our differences on the pitch.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

Buea wrote:
Upbendel wrote:And the list goes on.. Add CIV pounding in France....
It was just a friendly game. You know very well that when it matters we can't be beaten. Where is CIV, they did not even make CAn 2004. why don't you say we got an eagle pounding?
Friendly or no friendly Cameroun got the beating of their lives.
I pity them that day.....
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tempers will flare here over the next few weeks. I wish the SE the best, though I find it hard to see how they will get past the Lions, given the chance. Hopefully we will meet and settle our differences on the pitch.
Damn. yOUR ARROGANCE KNOWS NO BOUNDS. I cant wait for you guys to get the #$% whopping you deserve from us. Ole
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Stop deluding yourself, with Chukwu in charge; the Indomitable Lions will keep kicking our arse like the ball Enyeama will pick out of our net.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

The last time Nigeria played Cameroon finals score was NIG VS CAM 3-0! :lol: Take that to the bank :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Actually, it was 2-0. Cameroon won the AA recently. :lol: Hey, it was in your back yard 2.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

bret- hart wrote:
Bret-hart, I'm not surprised by your comment. When the eagles lose, there is always a visible hand working against you. Why don't you grow up and accept the fact that the IL can't be beaten by the Eagles even if it is in Lagos or Abudja.

hey buea just accept it. for all the silly boasts, the only time u guys have beten naijia fair and square was in 1984. the rest were via ojoro and 419.
Bret-"hart, the hitman". You will never stop yapping. we stock the trophies and you can only complain. Its been your song!!!
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Damn that brings back memories :mrgreen:.
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

omey2k4 wrote:The last time Nigeria played Cameroon finals score was NIG VS CAM 3-0! :lol: Take that to the bank :lol:
Yeah you struggled to score three goals in the last few minutes against our provencial cubs" what an accomplishment my friend!!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Hey Buea. Are you a member of the Camfoot forum yet? If not, get your behind there and bring us some matango.
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

bamendaboy wrote:Buea, didn't i tell you to stop causing trouble in this house?
bamendaboy, i heard you but this boys need to be slapped around with some football lessons IL style. They just don't get it when the master speaks! Both of us know that! See you in abakwa iif you know what I mean!
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Buea preach on bro :lol: :lol: :lol:
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

You these Nigerians leave the Cam boys alone they've got the scoreboard on their side...Until we get our house in order we've got nada to say to them
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

bamendaboy wrote:Hey Buea. Are you a member of the Camfoot forum yet? If not, get your behind there and bring us some matango.
Bamendaboy, Actually, i'm a member of camfoot and do write often. Here I'm using the name of my fovarite town - Buea aka colbatie