DAMN SEVEN CLUBS INTERESTED IN ODEMWINGIE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Taka
Egg
Egg
DAMN SEVEN CLUBS INTERESTED IN ODEMWINGIE

Post by Taka »

RTBF TV just announced on their sport column that seven european clubs are interested in Peter Odemwingie. They are Ajax, Feyenoord, Sampdoria, Southampton, Schalke 04, Auxerre and Lille.

WOW GOOD FOR HIM :D
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

Good news. Ajax will be good for starters.
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Anywhere but Southampton and Lille.
To stop trying is to start dying
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Is this another April Fool post or is this for real?
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Taka
Egg
Egg

Post by Taka »

furiously frank wrote:Is this another April Fool post or is this for real?
This is no joke my friend. they even showed him training for la louviere. i noticed dude was wearing some shiny ear rings 8)
Last edited by Taka on Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

The challenge for Osaze is to see if he can develop himself into a Kaka type of playmaker. If he can do that, he is the ideal replacement for JJ, playing behind the two strikers.

Imagine Osaze, Martins and Utaka all firing salvos. Obviously, we are talking about an era when the team has a proper technical crew that will know how to harness all this talent.

Post by Guest »

Imagine what would have been the good fortune of some serious players if Chukwu had included them in the ANC squad instead of useless players like Orjinta, Ifeanyi Ekwueme and that Singapore based bobo.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

baba no regrets wrote:Imagine what would have been the good fortune of some serious players if Chukwu had included them in the ANC squad instead of useless players like Orjinta, Ifeanyi Ekwueme and that Singapore based bobo.
Apart from Obodo and Melkham, please tell me what other players you believed wo0uld have made the ANC squad that were not picked.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
baba no regrets wrote:Imagine what would have been the good fortune of some serious players if Chukwu had included them in the ANC squad instead of useless players like Orjinta, Ifeanyi Ekwueme and that Singapore based bobo.
Apart from Obodo and Melkham, please tell me what other players you believed wo0uld have made the ANC squad that were not picked.
Wilson Oruma.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Honestly Osaze has not impressed me lately..he had his golden chance last week and he did not show up..His stock sktrocketed when he had his brace against SA but I am still waiting for him to parlay that into something. I suggest Ajax if the story is true.
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

Ayo u really want me to start calling names.

The Heffa, Chukwu, tricked Kalu Uche to play for the U-23, and when the guy came back to camp, was told he had no place.

Also, this just shows that VAn Der Vaart is leaving
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

I guess its Jari Litmanen he is replacing.

http://english.ajax.nl/show/id=118083/contentid=34117
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

7 nightclubs are interested in Osaze change ya heading Mr.Nobody would wanna sign him like that.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Shownoja wrote:Anywhere but Southampton and Lille.
my feelings exactly
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Well doen Osaze, I think Ajax will be ideal for him
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

good 4 him.... Ajax would be his best bet...
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Dodo wrote:
Shownoja wrote:Anywhere but Southampton and Lille.
my feelings exactly
What's wrong with Southampton?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I for one am not impressed with any of these clubs. Look at how Kaka wernt from Sao Paulo in Brazil straight into the AC Milan starting line up.

Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.

By the way, Osaze is also in need of immediate physical development. He needs to develop upper body strength as he gets shoved off the ball too easily.

Nowhere will he get better physical training than in Italy. I would love to see him go to a team like Lazio or Juventus.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Ayo,

I don't think Italy is a good idea. I don't think they are patient enough and Osas is in the mould of DB10, Kanu or Henry who all struggled out there. Spain will probably suit him better.

However my favoured choice will be Ajax.

There he will enhance his football education and be allowed to blossom.

The bobo should stay clear on the EPL, outside the top 5 teams everything else is fish and chips football.

In any case, this is a welcome development. The boy has the right attitude and discipline to make it at the top level. JJ and Okocha has already taken a shine to him so his spot in the national team is also secured.

Cheers
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:The challenge for Osaze is to see if he can develop himself into a Kaka type of playmaker. If he can do that, he is the ideal replacement for JJ, playing behind the two strikers.

Imagine Osaze, Martins and Utaka all firing salvos. Obviously, we are talking about an era when the team has a proper technical crew that will know how to harness all this talent.
Ayo wetin you don chop? These are two different types of players. Abeg nor compare chalk with cheese.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Waffiman wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:The challenge for Osaze is to see if he can develop himself into a Kaka type of playmaker. If he can do that, he is the ideal replacement for JJ, playing behind the two strikers.

Ayo wetin you don chop? These are two different types of players. Abeg nor compare chalk with cheese.
Do you know that when JJ was asked who he thinks will be Nigeria's newplaymaker in 2002 when he wanted to retire from international football, he said either Osaze or Obiorah. If a coach like Ancelloti gets hold of Osaze, he will turn him into a new Kaka.

Mr Shows, we can argue about Serie A till kingdom come but the facts remains that certain players have gone there as youngsters and shone like a thousand stars. As you name the failures, na so me too go name the success stories:

Kaka
Crespo
Martins
Batistuta
Taribo
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Ay,

Martins has come through the ranks and Taribo was pretty established before he head off to the San Siro.

My view is that Osas is not a finished product and still needs a few more seasons before he gets thrown into the deep end. In Italy I don't think he will be given time to find his feet, unless he is going to join the junior ranks or be loaned out by a club to play in Seria B or C.

In Holland he will have the chance to learn, develop and establish himself all at the same time.

Cheers
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Up Osaze... pls. let the dream come true.

I am not interested in any of this blue Feyenoord, Sampdoria, Southampton, AJAX nor any of the blacks Schalke 04, Auxerre and Lille. my shout is for the red... ok!!!!