Guys who is Kennedy Eriba, he is not in Anderlecht website

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

osita
Egg
Egg
Guys who is Kennedy Eriba, he is not in Anderlecht website

Post by osita »

Bosso and his mediocrity has started again! Instead of inviting some prominent youth players from Ac-Milan, Inter-Milan and Udinese ( Bush boy's boy) he has gone to invite an unknown player who claims to have played for Anderlecht against FC Westerloo .

When are we ever going to stop using these Lc coaches who have never really done much in the local scene and haven't gotten any certification what so ever in football matters.

KOC please warn Bosso we do not want any other Chile massacre... :evil:
Check-out this Kick-off page
http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/static/ne ... hp?id=2670
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

I called my contact today to make enquiry about kenneth Eriba, i was told the bloke was former Wikki tourist player, the club Bosso is coaching in NFL. He has two other players from Wikki presently in squad. Eriba is in team B of Anderlecht.

http://www.rsca.be/matchbteamreport.php ... submenu=12
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

patrick wrote:I called my contact today to make enquiry about kenneth Eriba, i was told the bloke was former Wikki tourist player, the club Bosso is coaching in NFL. He has two other players from Wikki presently in squad. Eriba is in team B of Anderlecht.

Tell your conatcts to tell Bosso to take a look at the U20 boys in the Milan, Inter and Udinese setup, pls.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Player wrote:
patrick wrote:I called my contact today to make enquiry about kenneth Eriba, i was told the bloke was former Wikki tourist player, the club Bosso is coaching in NFL. He has two other players from Wikki presently in squad. Eriba is in team B of Anderlecht.

Tell your conatcts to tell Bosso to take a look at the U20 boys in the Milan, Inter and Udinese setup, pls.
U think that makes them necessarily better? :roll: ...and Ubetter gimme the right answer for dat kweshon or else :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Guys who is Kennedy Eriba, he is not in Anderlecht websi

Post by bushboy »

osita wrote:Bosso and his mediocrity has started again! Instead of inviting some prominent youth players from Ac-Milan, Inter-Milan and Udinese ( Bush boy's boy) he has gone to invite an unknown player who claims to have played for Anderlecht against FC Westerloo .

When are we ever going to stop using these Lc coaches who have never really done much in the local scene and haven't gotten any certification what so ever in football matters.

KOC please warn Bosso we do not want any other Chile massacre... :evil:
Check-out this Kick-off page
http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/static/ne ... hp?id=2670
It is an insult to my boy Ighalo, that wastepipes are invited ahead of him. Na so Siasia include Anichebe over Akpala go mess us up for China. Mschewwwwwww!!!! :roll:
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

paj wrote:
Player wrote:

U think that makes them necessarily better? :roll: ...and Ubetter gimme the right answer for dat kweshon or else :evil:
Any U20 Naija player that is playing in the youth team of Milan or Inter should be given a trial or you tink say na like dat person dey enter Milan team :idea:
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Player wrote:
paj wrote:
Player wrote:

Any U20 Naija player that is playing in the youth team of Milan or Inter should be given a trial or you tink say na like dat person dey enter Milan team :idea:

Player, I called to enquire about Eriba, i have no contacts with any of our national team coach not to talk of clueless Bosso. Most of the personnel that make up the coaching crew are player agents, by extension half of people in NFF are into dubious business of issuing out fake ITC. Let me give you a hint of what happened to last Flying eagles squad some players were dropped not because of performance but when a coach is asking a player to drop 'envelope' before he can be selected that tell you something is wrong with whole set-up. Sarki and Zenke are both victims.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

patrick wrote:
Player wrote:
paj wrote:
Player wrote:

Player, I called to enquire about Eriba, i have no contacts with any of our national team coach not to talk of clueless Bosso. Most of the personnel that make up the coaching crew are player agents, by extension half of people in NFF are into dubious business of issuing out fake ITC. Let me give you a hint of what happened to last Flying eagles squad some players were dropped not because of performance but when a coach is asking a player to drop 'envelope' before he can be selected that tell you something is wrong with whole set-up. Sarki and Zenke are both victims.
Patrick,
I tell you that this Sudanese team was very, very weak. Without the experience and tactical discipline of Rabiu and Chrisnatus we wouldn't have scored up to the 5 goals. The fact is that i felt bad that Tella is dead, with Bosso around .This is another clueless coach that has taken over talents discovered by our great Tella. Bosso has never achieved anything in his hopeless career he picked the canada team that lacked cohesion and cordination. You better tell your contacts to let him know about the players like Igaho and the chaps in Intermilan and Ac milan because another disaster is in the waiting :evil:
Last edited by osita on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

patrick wrote:
Player wrote:
paj wrote:
Player wrote:

and then Bosso go tell us sey na becos of injury or fitness...I laughed when I read that last year....

Pa
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The destruction of the team has started, typical naija style, agents run our football.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

osita wrote:
patrick wrote:
Player wrote:
paj wrote:
Player wrote:

Patrick,
I tell you that this Sudanese team was very, very weak. Without the experience and tactical discipline of Rabiu and Chrisnatus we wouldn't have scored up to the 5 goals. The fact is that i fell bad that Tella is dead, with Bosso around .This is another clueless coach that has taken over talents discovered by our great Tella. Bosso has never achieved anything in his hopeless career he picked the canada team that lacked cohesion and cordination. You better tell your contacts to let him know about the players like Igaho and the chaps in Intermilan and Ac milan because another disaster is in the waiting :evil:
...this is why the UK folks not recording this match is a major disservice to the rest of us as we can't assess the team,hence we can't see whether the scoreline is not a true reflection of the team's tactical level.I see what U mean,the score may look good now but what if we run into the likes of say..CIV,Cameroon or the shorties two doors away to the left? :shock: I would not want to lose especially to them... :twisted:
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

paj wrote:
osita wrote:
patrick wrote:
Player wrote:
paj wrote:
Player wrote:

Patrick,
I tell you that this Sudanese team was very, very weak. Without the experience and tactical discipline of Rabiu and Chrisnatus we wouldn't have scored up to the 5 goals. The fact is that i fell bad that Tella is dead, with Bosso around .This is another clueless coach that has taken over talents discovered by our great Tella. Bosso has never achieved anything in his hopeless career he picked the canada team that lacked cohesion and cordination. You better tell your contacts to let him know about the players like Igaho and the chaps in Intermilan and Ac milan because another disaster is in the waiting :evil:
...this is why the UK folks not recording this match is a major disservice to the rest of us as we can't assess the team,hence we can't see whether the scoreline is not a true reflection of the team's tactical level.I see what U mean,the score may look good now but what if we run into the likes of say..CIV,Cameroon or the shorties two doors away to the left? :shock: I would not want to lose especially to them... :twisted:
Probably when he meets a team like Chile or Argentina. The only good thing carrying us for now is that we have players from the U17 that have matured and don't need envelope for Bosso since they are all well-know