GOONS ROLL CALL:You've been Hullified

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
GOONS ROLL CALL:You've been Hullified

Post by pajimoh »

I no go let this one go.

State of the Union my yansch. Abeg, make una come mark your yeye register.

Una don abuse Tottenham tire.
Una also don get drunk on ya 6-0 cup win

So wetin happun to ya toto team?

At least Spurs are consistently woeful. But una dey make us think you're Championship material - Yeah Coca-Cola Championship.

Make all the mugoons sign in jare, starting with the chief of all village mugoons - THUNDA (Looks like ya crystall ball don go foggy)

Ahh Robbyjinx. No sooner he switch on the PC, dem lost.

Waffiman, the Wenger defense Chief of Staff. You might as well remove Wengers lips and call it Waffiman

Oba and all the other sere mugoons

Una no even fit score sef.
Shocked Hull dash you own goal and still beat ya mugoon sef. Chei, I don laff tire

If you HATE Assnal, make you help me laff at them. Heaven knows as a Spurs Supporter, I can do with this belle laffs right now- Until tomorrow :shock: :P :P
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

The more things change, the more they remain the same!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

Does anyone have links to Geovanni and Cousins' sucker punches at the Emirates today?? :lol: My broda Tmex, General Waffsnal, Robbynonsense and co any links?? :P :twisted:
Bonita Applebum, say you gotta put me on........
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Damn.. my fellow Gunners have pulled an "IAG" oh well it was a terrible loss. This Michigan victory over Wisconsin has replaced my disappointment. Kini big deal..

Its still Arsenal for Life..
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: GOONS ROLL CALL:You've been Hullified

Post by Thunder »

pajimoh wrote:I no go let this one go.

State of the Union my yansch. Abeg, make una come mark your yeye register.

Una don abuse Tottenham tire.
Una also don get drunk on ya 6-0 cup win

So wetin happun to ya toto team?

At least Spurs are consistently woeful. But una dey make us think you're Championship material - Yeah Coca-Cola Championship.

Make all the mugoons sign in jare, starting with the chief of all village mugoons - THUNDA (Looks like ya crystall ball don go foggy)

Ahh Robbyjinx. No sooner he switch on the PC, dem lost.

Waffiman, the Wenger defense Chief of Staff. You might as well remove Wengers lips and call it Waffiman

Oba and all the other sere mugoons

Una no even fit score sef.
Shocked Hull dash you own goal and still beat ya mugoon sef. Chei, I don laff tire

If you HATE Assnal, make you help me laff at them. Heaven knows as a Spurs Supporter, I can do with this belle laffs right now- Until tomorrow :shock: :P :P
Pajimoh,Oni ranu e, shay eyes nor dey push you? Lets talk after tomorrow. The crystal ball says you're going down tomorrow.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
gia009
Egg
Egg

Post by gia009 »

It is still Arsenal for life. It doesn't change anything and it is good that our boys have learnt a lesson or two in football about commitment and urgency, which was what was lacking in their display against Hull City. But I salute Hull City for pulling off such a big win at the Emirates.
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Arsenal all the way...however, Spuds fans really should not comment on anything till they are able to move up the table...

Well done Hull City! Arsenal simply did not come to play! I saw it within 10 mins of the game...extremely lethargic and lazy movement, and unforgivable misses...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Altobelli wrote:Does anyone have links to Geovanni and Cousins' sucker punches at the Emirates today?? :lol: My broda Tmex, General Waffsnal, Robbynonsense and co any links?? :P :twisted:
http://www.vidtory.com/football/premier ... highlights
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]odi[/color] wrote: The more things change, the more they remain the same!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

You win some you lose some, you can't win them all, I actually am not disapointed, because the boys put in the effort, it was not our day, we missed a lot of chances, and Hull scored to wonder goals.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Thunder[/color] wrote: Pajimoh,Oni ranu e, shay eyes nor dey push you? Lets talk after tomorrow. The crystal ball says you're going down tomorrow.
You dey read am wrong :P. The loss you saw was for your team not Spurs :D. Anyway, today is a far greater day than I could ever have imagined :lol:. God willing it will get a lot better tomorrow ;).
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Riche007[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Altobelli[/color] wrote: Does anyone have links to Geovanni and Cousins' sucker punches at the Emirates today?? :lol: My broda Tmex, General Waffsnal, Robbynonsense and co any links?? :P :twisted:
Your own go berra :D. I can rewatch this clip all night long and never get enough of it :lol:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]ohenhen1[/color] wrote: You win some you lose some, you can't win them all, I actually am not disapointed, because the boys put in the effort, it was not our day, we missed a lot of chances, and Hull scored to wonder goals.
I believe that is exactly what Spurs has faced in the 5 matches we've played so far yet we have not complained about the results so sharrap and enjoy the humilation :P :lol:.

Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

Riche007 wrote:
Altobelli wrote:Does anyone have links to Geovanni and Cousins' sucker punches at the Emirates today?? :lol: My broda Tmex, General Waffsnal, Robbynonsense and co any links?? :P :twisted:
Thank you very much sir!! :lol:
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]ohenhen1[/color] wrote: You win some you lose some, you can't win them all, I actually am not disapointed, because the boys put in the effort, it was not our day, we missed a lot of chances, and Hull scored to wonder goals.
I believe that is exactly what Spurs has faced in the 5 matches we've played so far yet we have not complained about the results so sharrap and enjoy the humilation :P :lol:.
IAG, you better be fasting and praying for a result at Pompey otherwise :twisted:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
WINNERMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by WINNERMAN »

lt is all good, adversity make strong men stronger but crushes the weak. We will emerge stronger on the other side of this defeat.
As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.-----JOSHUA 24 VS 15.

Life in Christ is not a change,it is an exchange. Your ashes for his beauty,your weakness for his strenght ,your destiny assured and a bonus of a victorious life on earth. lt is an irrestitible exchange.
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

Altobelli wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
Thank you very much sir!! :lol:
Riche 007, abeg you get the link with Arabic commentary? :twisted: Dat one go sweet pass Gari, sugar, milk and groundnut!! :P :lol:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Thunder[/color] wrote: Pajimoh,Oni ranu e, shay eyes nor dey push you? Lets talk after tomorrow. The crystal ball says you're going down tomorrow.
You dey read am wrong :P. The loss you saw was for your team not Spurs :D. Anyway, today is a far greater day than I could ever have imagined :lol:. God willing it will get a lot better tomorrow ;).
SO you finally decide to emerge from where you're hiding. Let's hope you'll still remain visible after this evening's game.

Anyway for me its still Arsenal.
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

it's just one loss...we'll be back
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

azuka wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
SO you finally decide to emerge from where you're hiding. Let's hope you'll still remain visible after this evening's game.

Anyway for me its still Arsenal.
*IAG crawls back into the cave when the reality of Spurs' potential relegation starts to set in.*
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Though we lost, its still got to be .....

.... Arsenal for life ! :D
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero