ALL HAIL CCC,GREAT SELECTION ,NOW LETS RALLY FOR THE TEAM

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
ALL HAIL CCC,GREAT SELECTION ,NOW LETS RALLY FOR THE TEAM

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Based on the list I've read its obvious that merit was the deciding factor on team selection. I would have liked to see Baba on the team but if he doesnt care then to hell with him.The loss of Pastor west will hurt but we must move on, Lawal deserves a place because he is experienced,hardworking and loya, these are the kind of players that come thru at gut check time.Its nice to see Orjinta rewarded for a successful year, he earned his spot. Osaze worked his way up and the stike force of Kanu,Utaka,Agali,Jag and Yak is purely world class.

Its time to put our differences and personal grudges aside and Wish the team well. Ous SE has being chosen and we must support.Good Luck SE,Good luck CCC go tame dem fake lions,
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Defenders
========
Babayaro
Udeze
Yobo
Enakhire
Orjinta
Abbey George
Okoronkwo

Midfielders
=======
Ikedia
Osaze
Okocha
Olofinjana
Lawal
Ikpe Ekong
Ekwueme
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg
Re: ALL HAIL CCC,GREAT SELECTION ,NOW LETS RALLY FOR THE TEA

Post by sunshinestar »

emir kongi wrote:Based on the list I've read its obvious that merit was the deciding factor on team selection. I would have liked to see Baba on the team but if he doesnt care then to hell with him.The loss of Pastor west will hurt but we must move on, Lawal deserves a place because he is experienced,hardworking and loya, these are the kind of players that come thru at gut check time.Its nice to see Orjinta rewarded for a successful year, he earned his spot. Osaze worked his way up and the stike force of Kanu,Utaka,Agali,Jag and Yak is purely world class.

Its time to put our differences and personal grudges aside and Wish the team well. Ous SE has being chosen and we must support.Good Luck SE,Good luck CCC go tame dem fake lions,
I still don't believe it is the final list.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

sunshinestar, i guess you dont believe the sky is blue either then.