How Come ..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
How Come ..

Post by 1naija »

.. None of our resident coaches has advanced in his coaching career yet they all want our players to dominate the world everytime? I can understand the average football fan who has no professional ties to the game, but you are all in the profession yet you haven't improved one bit since 1998. Why should our players listen to you when you have not demonstrated that you know what you are talking about? I think you guys should consider a different profession instead of coming here and tellling us nonsense.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How Come ..

Post by YemiBrazil »

Plastic is currently holding talks with Liverpool :taunt: :taunt: .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

:lol: :laugh:
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Mudi E wrote::lol: :laugh:

Oboy, the thing weak me. Na so dem go dey talk big, yet no day wey go hear any MLS or even WMLS team dey hold talks with them. Yet dem want our players to be bigger than Messi, Ronaldihno, and C. Ronaldo combined.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

YemiBrazil wrote:Plastic is currently holding talks with Liverpool :taunt: :taunt: .

Plastic sef na coach? :D
yaya

Post by yaya »

why dont u just mention names rather than talk in circles. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

YemiBrazil wrote:Plastic is currently holding talks with Liverpool :taunt: :taunt: .
You dey dia! E go do you like fim trick :taunt: Mr. Dolly don dey psuh ma resume... Small time now, you go dey fight NFF make dem hire spastic :taunt:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

yaya wrote:why dont u just mention names rather than talk in circles. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Where I go start? Them plenti for this board wey dey claim say dem be coach. Coaches wey year afta year dem no dey get promotion, no dey win championship, no dey move to a bigger club get? The only credible coach wey we get here na coach Fegwuson :D
Tokiroy 4
Egg
Egg

Post by Tokiroy 4 »

In 4 years time the same scenario will happen again - As long as those @ the helm of affairs @ the NFF are still incumbent. Besides, it doesn't matter who heads the NFF....As long as they have the same motive - to embezzle all - We'll be singing the same song. I'm sure you digg :sneaky:
Tokiroy makes the gooood times Roll !
ilovemaputo
Egg
Egg

Post by ilovemaputo »

It's a Nigerian problem. All the leaders, the same. They don't improve themselves with knowledge. Na so so jomo to the answer. I remember Onigbinde asking the players to carry each other during training in 2002. How can players respect that. Even if we no qualify (God forbid0 from the group, I sure say Naija go play well enouggh to deserve ubiquitous praise.