MIKEL IS A PUNK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
MIKEL IS A PUNK

Post by vancity eagle »

IM SORRY BUT IT HAS TO BE SAID, MIKEL U ARE A PUNK BI$% WHILE OTHERS ARE FIGHTING FITNESS TO PLAY FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES IN SA, THIS GUY WHO WAS CLEARED FIT BY CHELSEA'S DOCTORS (EVEN THEY PASSED HIM) THE GUY PULLS HIMSELF OUT OF PERHAPS THE ONLY AFRICAN WC IN HISTORY, HAS THE GUY GOT NO DAMN SELF RESPECT, OR PRIDE. DOES ANYBODY HERE THINK THAT ROONEY, OR MESSI WILL RULE THEMSELVES OUT OF A WC EVEN WITH THEIR WHOLE CAREERS AHEAD OF THEM. MIKEL U ARE A PUNK, IM SORRY BUT THIS HAS TO BE SAID, IT IS THE TRUTH.
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MIKEL IS A PUNK

Post by SUYA »

Bu he says his leg hurts.
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

VE even though u be real yeye.. i no g lie i am very dissapointed in my boy, but the bobo knew he wasn't match fit as well.. but have no fear, we now have capable replacements.. Mikel must come out strong during the next 2 ANCs and Brazil 2014/Worlcup 2018
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Rebellious
Egg
Egg

Post by Rebellious »

Every man has his own motivations. Who are we to judge someone else's.

Besides, I dont think he'll be missed, so dont bother yourself too much
Last edited by Rebellious on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riversboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Riversboy »

Shebi you never hear sey we no suppose insult players again?

REWRITE: Mikel's decision was punkish.

SUYA: It's repetitive stress injury from kicking the ball in an unnaturally backward direction.
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

vancity eagle wrote:IM SORRY BUT IT HAS TO BE SAID, MIKEL U ARE A PUNK BI$% WHILE OTHERS ARE FIGHTING FITNESS TO PLAY FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES IN SA, THIS GUY WHO WAS CLEARED FIT BY CHELSEA'S DOCTORS (EVEN THEY PASSED HIM) THE GUY PULLS HIMSELF OUT OF PERHAPS THE ONLY AFRICAN WC IN HISTORY, HAS THE GUY GOT NO DAMN SELF RESPECT, OR PRIDE. DOES ANYBODY HERE THINK THAT ROONEY, OR MESSI WILL RULE THEMSELVES OUT OF A WC EVEN WITH THEIR WHOLE CAREERS AHEAD OF THEM. MIKEL U ARE A PUNK, IM SORRY BUT THIS HAS TO BE SAID, IT IS THE TRUTH.
So, why isn't Rooney going to the world cup, punk :?: :?: :!:

Cheers.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

vancity eagle wrote:IM SORRY BUT IT HAS TO BE SAID, MIKEL U ARE A PUNK BI$% WHILE OTHERS ARE FIGHTING FITNESS TO PLAY FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES IN SA, THIS GUY WHO WAS CLEARED FIT BY CHELSEA'S DOCTORS (EVEN THEY PASSED HIM) THE GUY PULLS HIMSELF OUT OF PERHAPS THE ONLY AFRICAN WC IN HISTORY, HAS THE GUY GOT NO DAMN SELF RESPECT, OR PRIDE. DOES ANYBODY HERE THINK THAT ROONEY, OR MESSI WILL RULE THEMSELVES OUT OF A WC EVEN WITH THEIR WHOLE CAREERS AHEAD OF THEM. MIKEL U ARE A PUNK, IM SORRY BUT THIS HAS TO BE SAID, IT IS THE TRUTH.
Bit harsh.

Many players missing out due to injury. No point playing at 20%, thereby not only harming yourself but the aspirations of your NT.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:

Cheers.
Huh? He's not?! :ohmy:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Riversboy[/color] wrote: Shebi you never hear sey we no suppose insult players again?

REWRITE: Mikel's decision was punkish.

SUYA: It's repetitive stress injury from kicking the ball in an unnaturally backward direction.
:rotf:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

maceo4 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:

Cheers.
Huh? He's not?! :ohmy:
My bad. I thought he was hurt :!:

Cheers.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Bigpokey24 wrote:VE even though u be real yeye.. i no g lie i am very dissapointed in my boy, but the bobo knew he wasn't match fit as well.. but have no fear, we now have capable replacements.. Mikel must come out strong during the next 2 ANCs and Brazil 2014/Worlcup 2018
...not only not match fit, that midget messi may shame him on world stage since '05.
Riversboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Riversboy »

mcal wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:VE even though u be real yeye.. i no g lie i am very dissapointed in my boy, but the bobo knew he wasn't match fit as well.. but have no fear, we now have capable replacements.. Mikel must come out strong during the next 2 ANCs and Brazil 2014/Worlcup 2018
...not only not match fit, that midget messi may shame him on world stage since '05.
That's the part that tickles my scalp about Mikel's decision, if indeed the docs said he was good to go. Wouldn't you want a second chance at Messi on a World stage? E be like sey Naijas are immune to irredentism.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Riversboy wrote:
mcal wrote:
That's the part that tickles my scalp about Mikel's decision, if indeed the docs said he was good to go. Wouldn't you want a second chance at Messi on a World stage? E be like sey Naijas are immune to irredentism.
Perhaps Mikel will run & kick with his hands. Only in the minds of irrational Nigerians.
Riversboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Riversboy »

green4life wrote:
Riversboy wrote:
mcal wrote:
Perhaps Mikel will run & kick with his hands. Only in the minds of irrational Nigerians.
Notice I prefaced that with "if indeed the docs said he was good to go"??? Only in the eyes of illiterate Nigerians.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Riversboy wrote:
green4life wrote:
Riversboy wrote:
mcal wrote:
Notice I prefaced that with "if indeed the docs said he was good to go"??? Only in the eyes of illiterate Nigerians.
Doctors are always 100% right. Ask Ghana fans about Essien. Only in the minds of naive Nigerians.
Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

Riversboy wrote:SUYA: It's repetitive stress injury from kicking the ball in an unnaturally backward direction.
Chineke!
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
gmoni
Egg
Egg

Post by gmoni »

i respect for saying the truth.. he is not match fit..
chilling!
oh!!
Egg
Egg

Post by oh!! »

MIKEL IS CHELSKI PRESERVATIVE..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i go chop ur dollar.
I love my chick
Riversboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Riversboy »

green4life wrote:
Riversboy wrote:
green4life wrote:
Riversboy wrote:
mcal wrote:
Doctors are always 100% right. Ask Ghana fans about Essien. Only in the minds of naive Nigerians.
And Essien's and Mikel's cases are 100% identical. And the odds of two sets of doctors (again if this is true) working for two quasi-adversarial organisations making the same error are? Only in the posts of sentimental Nigerians.
Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

Two sets of doctors gave the man the go-ahead to play. He chose to opt out. I respect his decision. He/his fans should respect my right to say that he is a bloody coward.
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Too many times we forget these chaps are human beings. A significant trait amongst man is the difference in motivation. What drives Mr A doesnt drive Mr B and so on, I think its very presumptious to label him without having ALL the facts at hand. You have not walked his shoes, you do not know where it pinches. You do not know all the facts at hand, you are drawing conclusions based off stories here and there, nothing solid.
You say the Chelsea/Nigerian team docs say he's fit, even if he would have missed a game or two(ala Andrea Pirlo), maybe he could still possibly have played but you know what we don't know this 100%. If he's more career driven, good luck to him. The team won't miss him. That much I know. Lets shift focus to the guys who will don our national colors with great pride, just like at the olympic games i repeat we will not miss him.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

All i know is that if Martins had done this, there would be more people screaming Blue murder
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

Molue Conductor wrote:All i know is that if Martins had done this, there would be more people screaming Blue murder
Precisely.
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe