Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:52 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: MIKEL IS A PUNK
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:38 pm 

IM SORRY BUT IT HAS TO BE SAID, MIKEL U ARE A PUNK BI$% WHILE OTHERS ARE FIGHTING FITNESS TO PLAY FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES IN SA, THIS GUY WHO WAS CLEARED FIT BY CHELSEA'S DOCTORS (EVEN THEY PASSED HIM) THE GUY PULLS HIMSELF OUT OF PERHAPS THE ONLY AFRICAN WC IN HISTORY, HAS THE GUY GOT NO DAMN SELF RESPECT, OR PRIDE. DOES ANYBODY HERE THINK THAT ROONEY, OR MESSI WILL RULE THEMSELVES OUT OF A WC EVEN WITH THEIR WHOLE CAREERS AHEAD OF THEM. MIKEL U ARE A PUNK, IM SORRY BUT THIS HAS TO BE SAID, IT IS THE TRUTH.

Post subject: Re: MIKEL IS A PUNK
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 pm 

Bu he says his leg hurts.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:40 pm 

VE even though u be real yeye.. i no g lie i am very dissapointed in my boy, but the bobo knew he wasn't match fit as well.. but have no fear, we now have capable replacements.. Mikel must come out strong during the next 2 ANCs and Brazil 2014/Worlcup 2018

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 pm 

Every man has his own motivations. Who are we to judge someone else's.

Besides, I dont think he'll be missed, so dont bother yourself too much

Last edited by Rebellious on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shebi you never hear sey we no suppose insult players again?

REWRITE: Mikel's decision was punkish.

SUYA: It's repetitive stress injury from kicking the ball in an unnaturally backward direction.

vancity eagle wrote:
IM SORRY BUT IT HAS TO BE SAID, MIKEL U ARE A PUNK BI$% WHILE OTHERS ARE FIGHTING FITNESS TO PLAY FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES IN SA, THIS GUY WHO WAS CLEARED FIT BY CHELSEA'S DOCTORS (EVEN THEY PASSED HIM) THE GUY PULLS HIMSELF OUT OF PERHAPS THE ONLY AFRICAN WC IN HISTORY, HAS THE GUY GOT NO DAMN SELF RESPECT, OR PRIDE. DOES ANYBODY HERE THINK THAT ROONEY, OR MESSI WILL RULE THEMSELVES OUT OF A WC EVEN WITH THEIR WHOLE CAREERS AHEAD OF THEM. MIKEL U ARE A PUNK, IM SORRY BUT THIS HAS TO BE SAID, IT IS THE TRUTH.

So, why isn't Rooney going to the world cup, punk :?: :?: :!:

Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:42 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:

Bit harsh.

Many players missing out due to injury. No point playing at 20%, thereby not only harming yourself but the aspirations of your NT.

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:51 pm 

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Cheers.

Huh? He's not?! :ohmy:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:51 pm 

Riversboy wrote:
Shebi you never hear sey we no suppose insult players again?

REWRITE: Mikel's decision was punkish.

SUYA: It's repetitive stress injury from kicking the ball in an unnaturally backward direction.

:rotf:

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Cheers.

Huh? He's not?! :ohmy:

My bad. I thought he was hurt :!:

Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
VE even though u be real yeye.. i no g lie i am very dissapointed in my boy, but the bobo knew he wasn't match fit as well.. but have no fear, we now have capable replacements.. Mikel must come out strong during the next 2 ANCs and Brazil 2014/Worlcup 2018
...not only not match fit, that midget messi may shame him on world stage since '05.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:14 pm 

mcal wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
...not only not match fit, that midget messi may shame him on world stage since '05.
That's the part that tickles my scalp about Mikel's decision, if indeed the docs said he was good to go. Wouldn't you want a second chance at Messi on a World stage? E be like sey Naijas are immune to irredentism.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 pm 

Riversboy wrote:
mcal wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
That's the part that tickles my scalp about Mikel's decision, if indeed the docs said he was good to go. Wouldn't you want a second chance at Messi on a World stage? E be like sey Naijas are immune to irredentism.

Perhaps Mikel will run & kick with his hands. Only in the minds of irrational Nigerians.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 pm 

green4life wrote:
Riversboy wrote:
mcal wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Perhaps Mikel will run & kick with his hands. Only in the minds of irrational Nigerians.

Notice I prefaced that with "if indeed the docs said he was good to go"??? Only in the eyes of illiterate Nigerians.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 pm 

Riversboy wrote:
green4life wrote:
Riversboy wrote:
mcal wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Notice I prefaced that with "if indeed the docs said he was good to go"??? Only in the eyes of illiterate Nigerians.

Doctors are always 100% right. Ask Ghana fans about Essien. Only in the minds of naive Nigerians.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 pm 

Riversboy wrote:

Chineke!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 pm 

i respect for saying the truth.. he is not match fit..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 pm 

MIKEL IS CHELSKI PRESERVATIVE..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i go chop ur dollar.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 pm 

green4life wrote:
Riversboy wrote:
green4life wrote:
Riversboy wrote:
mcal wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Doctors are always 100% right. Ask Ghana fans about Essien. Only in the minds of naive Nigerians.

And Essien's and Mikel's cases are 100% identical. And the odds of two sets of doctors (again if this is true) working for two quasi-adversarial organisations making the same error are? Only in the posts of sentimental Nigerians.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm 

Two sets of doctors gave the man the go-ahead to play. He chose to opt out. I respect his decision. He/his fans should respect my right to say that he is a bloody coward.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:33 pm 

Too many times we forget these chaps are human beings. A significant trait amongst man is the difference in motivation. What drives Mr A doesnt drive Mr B and so on, I think its very presumptious to label him without having ALL the facts at hand. You have not walked his shoes, you do not know where it pinches. You do not know all the facts at hand, you are drawing conclusions based off stories here and there, nothing solid.
You say the Chelsea/Nigerian team docs say he's fit, even if he would have missed a game or two(ala Andrea Pirlo), maybe he could still possibly have played but you know what we don't know this 100%. If he's more career driven, good luck to him. The team won't miss him. That much I know. Lets shift focus to the guys who will don our national colors with great pride, just like at the olympic games i repeat we will not miss him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:34 pm 

All i know is that if Martins had done this, there would be more people screaming Blue murder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:35 pm 

Molue Conductor wrote:
All i know is that if Martins had done this, there would be more people screaming Blue murder

Precisely.