It is official: Na only mouth we get as Nigerians

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
It is official: Na only mouth we get as Nigerians

Post by Robbynice »

How do Argentina fans outnumber Nigerian fans at a WC stadium in Africa? :shock: Argentina was definitely the home team today. Se bi dem talk say Nigerians boku for SA? We wanted to kill ourselves to watch the N. Korea friendly but refused to show up for the main game today. It is a crying shame if you ask me. SMH
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: It is official: Na only mouth we get as Nigerians

Post by Scipio Africanus »

You for don porshase ticket join dem add. 8-)

Wha choo looking at?!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Robbynice wrote:How do Argentina fans outnumber Nigerian fans at a WC stadium in Africa? :shock: Argentina was definitely the home team today. Se bi dem talk say Nigerians boku for SA? We wanted to kill ourselves to watch the N. Korea friendly but refused to show up for the main game today. It is a crying shame if you ask me. SMH
According to a friend in SA, a lot of Naijas in SA overstayed on their visas. The securities at this match venues are very tight. Who wants to wear Naija jersey to Murtala Airport in the middle of a tournament? :D
Last edited by Ekorian on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Robbynice wrote:How do Argentina fans outnumber Nigerian fans at a WC stadium in Africa? :shock: Argentina was definitely the home team today. Se bi dem talk say Nigerians boku for SA? We wanted to kill ourselves to watch the N. Korea friendly but refused to show up for the main game today. It is a crying shame if you ask me. SMH

Dude, the game against North Korea was free. :roll: :roll:
ghanaweb

Post by ghanaweb »

There were 69 Nigerian senators representing :tic:
ghanaweb

Post by ghanaweb »

There were 69 Nigerian senators representing :tic:
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Ekorian wrote:
According to a friend in SA, a lot of Naijas in SA overstayed on their visas. The securities at this match venues are very tight. Who wants to wear Naija jersey to Murtala Airport in the middle of a tournament? :D

:rotf: :rotf:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Ekorian wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If there is anything Naijas have, na sense oh!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

highbury wrote:

abioooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! free!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:
highbury wrote:

abioooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! free!
Sad sha... :sad:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Major General Ogolo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final