Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

How do Argentina fans outnumber Nigerian fans at a WC stadium in Africa? :shock: Argentina was definitely the home team today. Se bi dem talk say Nigerians boku for SA? We wanted to kill ourselves to watch the N. Korea friendly but refused to show up for the main game today. It is a crying shame if you ask me. SMH

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 pm 

You for don porshase ticket join dem add. 8-)

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
How do Argentina fans outnumber Nigerian fans at a WC stadium in Africa? :shock: Argentina was definitely the home team today. Se bi dem talk say Nigerians boku for SA? We wanted to kill ourselves to watch the N. Korea friendly but refused to show up for the main game today. It is a crying shame if you ask me. SMH

According to a friend in SA, a lot of Naijas in SA overstayed on their visas. The securities at this match venues are very tight. Who wants to wear Naija jersey to Murtala Airport in the middle of a tournament? :D

Last edited by Ekorian on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 pm 

Robbynice wrote:

Dude, the game against North Korea was free. :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm 
There were 69 Nigerian senators representing :tic:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm 
There were 69 Nigerian senators representing :tic:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:29 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

According to a friend in SA, a lot of Naijas in SA overstayed on their visas. The securities at this match venues are very tight. Who wants to wear Naija jersey to Murtala Airport in the middle of a tournament? :D

:rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:31 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If there is anything Naijas have, na sense oh!!

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:37 pm 

highbury wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

abioooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! free!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 pm 
Site Admin

Undertaker wrote:
highbury wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

abioooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! free!

Sad sha... :sad:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 pm 

Major General Ogolo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final