YOUTUBE: Nigeria vs Argentina Post Match Analysis LMAO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg
YOUTUBE: Nigeria vs Argentina Post Match Analysis LMAO

Post by Soccerfan00 »

[/video]

this dude killing it again... :rotf:
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg
Re: YOUTUBE: Nigeria vs Argentina Post Match Analysis LMAO

Post by Soccerfan00 »

goke313 wrote:is this guy you?
nope, dude is a nigerian guy living in england...
brigadoon
Egg
Egg

Post by brigadoon »

Na wa 4 that guy... :laugh:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I responded to him
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

"Apart from avoiding an 80-0 scoreline, what positives can we take from the match?"

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My belle ohh!!

Wha choo looking at?!
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
Dude is too truthful can someone send this unto our players twitter accounts am sure they'll have enuff time b/w now and thursday to hear it !!
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

omey2k, what made you think that the guy didn't watch the full game? you are getting emotional dog... :mad:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kash n' karry wrote::evil: :twisted:
Dude is too truthful can someone send this unto our players twitter accounts am sure they'll have enuff time b/w now and thursday to hear it !!
He certainly called it as it is. Personally, the blame is everywhere - to some of the players and to the coaches themselves. From what I saw, we played better after the substitutions.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

He is right, but Nigerians do not like the truth
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

I no care when our second game is sef, no positives to take away from this first game at all. Its back to the Amodu madness part II. :taunt:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I am not arguing with dude,i like to hear the truth but duke was just talking about what we knew already.Talking about the past 96,98,skill blah,blah.I mean he really thought we would beat Argentina,that there was where i just felt like this dude is as fickle as the typical Naija fan
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

omey2k4 wrote:I am not arguing with dude,i like to hear the truth but duke was just talking about what we knew already.Talking about the past 96,98,skill blah,blah.I mean he really thought we would beat Argentina,that there was where i just felt like this dude is as fickle as the typical Naija fan
KPOM.....WHAT GAVE US THE RIGHT TO THINK THAT WE CAN BEAT ARGENTINA....WITH OUR PREPARATION OR OUR PAST RESULTS OF BEATING EYGPT 3-1, TUNISIA, KENYA AND MOSAMBIQUE??

GUYS TELL URSELF THE TRUTH FOR ONCE........

WE HAVE A GOOD TEAM THAT TRIED TO MATCH UP TO AN EXCELLENT TEAM LIKE ARGENTINA........
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
zeyzey1
Egg
Egg

Post by zeyzey1 »

he can quit his day job and become a nigerian footballer with skills of the 90s and bring at least 9 similarly guys with him too. I dont believe this yapper watched any of the qualifiers or has followed our shuddy preparations in the last 6yrs talkless of last 1yr.

For people who live and breathe super eagles through the "Good times and bad times" (for which we are in bad times and trying to get the best out of the situation), I can understand when some get angry and cry out for the coach's sack or removal of players like Olofinjana and Nwaneri (or even Etuhu or Kaita), but for "Random nonsense" from people who have refused to realize or simply do not know that we no longer have the quality of the 90s squad to come and INSULT my Super Eagles.....That one is hard to stomach. I think some people should shut up first and what Argentina/Messi against other teams before judging.

Dirty post....
Super Eagles, AC Milan and Bendel Insurance for life!!!!!!!!
Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

zeyzey1 wrote:he can quit his day job and become a nigerian footballer with skills of the 90s and bring at least 9 similarly guys with him too. I dont believe this yapper watched any of the qualifiers or has followed our shuddy preparations in the last 6yrs talkless of last 1yr.

For people who live and breathe super eagles through the "Good times and bad times" (for which we are in bad times and trying to get the best out of the situation), I can understand when some get angry and cry out for the coach's sack or removal of players like Olofinjana and Nwaneri (or even Etuhu or Kaita), but for "Random nonsense" from people who have refused to realize or simply do not know that we no longer have the quality of the 90s squad to come and INSULT my Super Eagles.....That one is hard to stomach. I think some people should shut up first and what Argentina/Messi against other teams before judging.

Dirty post....
KPOM!
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
brainz
Egg
Egg

Post by brainz »

-The last time i checked, Messi has been able to slice through virtually EVERY defense easily.
-The talk about us conceding 80 without Enyeama is weird. He's a goalkeeper, meant to stop balls for Nigeria. He did his job very well; thus there shouldn't be a 'without Enyeama' case.
-Enyeama wasn't the ONLY good player on that field.
-Yes Argentina's defense has a reputation for bing weak. So does ours. We have good strikers who didn't bury their chances; they have world class super rich strikers who didn't either.

My point: loosen up. Expect realistic results next time. Don't build castles and be delusional. Most importantly; that was game one. Very few teams display the best of football on day one. Yes, we can crucify Lagerback and the players, but just not yet!
soxbox
Egg
Egg

Post by soxbox »

Dis man don kolo...what does he know..obviously very little....
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

omey2k4 wrote:I am not arguing with dude,i like to hear the truth but duke was just talking about what we knew already.Talking about the past 96,98,skill blah,blah.I mean he really thought we would beat Argentina,that there was where i just felt like this dude is as fickle as the typical Naija fan
not to mention he's 94 team lost to Argentina
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

right... this youtube guy predicted what will happen...
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I know that voice anyway :D :D :D :D :D that is Femi Odumosu I no no say the ting pain am sotay he come make video recording :D :D