LAGERBACK IS AN angel* !!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
LAGERBACK IS AN angel* !!!!!!!

Post by vancity eagle »

1. FROM HIS STARTING LINEUP I KNEW WE WERE IN TROUBLE
2. UCHE KALU IS TOO SLOW AND SHOULD BE USED AS A SUB NOT A WINGER
3. WTF IS KAITA DOING ON THE RIGHT WING, HE CANNOT CONTRIBUTE TO OFFENCE, WHILE OBASI DEFENDS JUST AS MUCH AS KAITA BUT IS DEADLY GOING FORWARD
4. AFTER ARGENTINA GAME ETUHU SHOULD HAVE BEEN DROPPED, HE IS WAY TOO SLOW.
5. WHY NOT PLAY MARTINS FROM THE GET GO.
6. AFTER WE ARE DOWN TO 10 MEN LAGERBACK TAKES OFF OUR HARDEST WORKING PLAYER IN OSAZE, HOW STUPID CAN ONE BE. YAK OR UCHE SHOULD HAVE COME OFF FOR OBASI.
7. BEFORE ECHIEJELLES INJURY WHY WAS MARTINS NOT BROUGHT ON TO ADD HUSTLE AND THE ABILITY TO SHOOT.
8. WHY COULD HE NOT HAVE STARTED A MORE AGGRESIVE AND POSITIVE LINEUP V GREECE. A 442 WITH MARTINS AND YAK UP TOP AND OBASI AND OSAZE ON THE WINGS.
9. LAGERBACK IS AN angel* BUT SO IS AMODU, THIS IS NOT A PRO FOREIGN VS PRO LOCAL COACH THREAD. BOTH AMODU AND LAGERBACK MADE SILLY DECISIONS, THE ONLY BENEFIT WE CAN GIVE LAGERBACK IS THAT HE HAS NOT HAD MUCH TIME, BUT EITHER WAY VERY DISSAPOINTING.
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P
Re: LAGERBACK IS AN angel* !!!!!!!

Post by 2drama »

vancity eagle wrote:1. FROM HIS STARTING LINEUP I KNEW WE WERE IN TROUBLE
3. WTF IS KAITA DOING ON THE RIGHT WING, HE CANNOT CONTRIBUTE TO OFFENCE, WHILE OBASI DEFENDS JUST AS MUCH AS KAITA BUT IS DEADLY GOING FORWARD
6. AFTER WE ARE DOWN TO 10 MEN LAGERBACK TAKES OFF OUR HARDEST WORKING PLAYER IN OSAZE, HOW STUPID CAN ONE BE. YAK OR UCHE SHOULD HAVE COME OFF FOR OBASI.
7. BEFORE ECHIEJELLES INJURY WHY WAS MARTINS NOT BROUGHT ON TO ADD HUSTLE AND THE ABILITY TO SHOOT.
8. WHY COULD HE NOT HAVE STARTED A MORE AGGRESIVE AND POSITIVE LINEUP V GREECE. A 442 WITH MARTINS AND YAK UP TOP AND OBASI AND OSAZE ON THE WINGS.
9. LAGERBACK IS AN angel* BUT SO IS AMODU, THIS IS NOT A PRO FOREIGN VS PRO LOCAL COACH THREAD. BOTH AMODU AND LAGERBACK MADE SILLY DECISIONS, THE ONLY BENEFIT WE CAN GIVE LAGERBACK IS THAT HE HAS NOT HAD MUCH TIME, BUT EITHER WAY VERY DISSAPOINTING.
shut it VE
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

SO WAS AMODU! Tell us something new? :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I don reach to abuse your massa, bah :lol: :lol: :!:

Cheers.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Yeap, I was wondering when Martins was going to be brought in too. I would have chosen martins over Yakuba, personally.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

STFU Vancity Eagle :curse: :curse: :curse: Arent u the *kindperson* who clamored for Amodu's firing and a foreign coach's appointment? You hate Nigeria :curse: :curse: Bloody *kindperson*!!!! :curse: :curse:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Is he not your messiah? why don't you for once in your lifetime show class and STFU.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigz
Egg
Egg

Post by Bigz »

five Coaches in five years? Some one is an angel* but it is surely not Lagerback.
Ignorance is worst tha HIV AIDS
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Bigz wrote:five Coaches in five years? Some one is an angel* but it is surely not Lagerback.
KPOM!!! The Idiots are the fools that thought that changing a winning coach with 3 months to go to a major tournament will lead to anything other than this disaster.

Vancity Eagle, you and your WOWO pally's should kindly STFU!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

charlie wrote:
Bigz wrote:five Coaches in five years? Some one is an angel* but it is surely not Lagerback.
KPOM!!! The Idiots are the fools that thought that changing a winning coach with 3 months to go to a major tournament will lead to anything other than this disaster.

Vancity Eagle, you and your WOWO pally's should kindly STFU!
Are you serious?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
d2dbo
Egg
Egg

Post by d2dbo »

While I agree Obasi should have started in place of Kaita

I think its fairly obvious that Lagerback made the right switch taking out Osaze for Obasi --> WE WERE A MAN DOWN AND OSAZE IS A DEFENSIVE LIABILITY

Why these coaches start Yak ahead of Martins is really beyond me....In theory it makes sense "Yak holds the ball well etc etc"....but this is not the team in which Yak will fluorish....he doesn't work as hard and lacks anything out of the ordinary....

I understand Lagerback couldnt really bring Martins on due to the Taiwo AND echiejile injuries and the infamous red card

But I would strongly consider starting Martins....

In addition this Quasi 4-4-2 or whatever we're playing SUCKS we don't have the personell for it.....crowd the fackin Midfield and stop backing off players.

Finally I hope our final game which isnt at altitude helps matters.......
facebook.com/levelzdey
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

1) Amodu is just as guilty as lagerback when it comes to benching Martins

2) Magnet has been MOM in all 3 WC games he has played

3) hire Siasia now and keep him for at least 4 years, he seams to be the only one able to make Nigerians play as a team
Egg
Egg

Post by hurricaneeddy »

pls tell them
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

"He took a lot of punishment and fought until the end," said Klitschko. "But from round two, it was clear that his game plan wasn't working. lol. september 11 klitschko vs peter
hurricaneeddy
Egg
Egg

Post by hurricaneeddy »

Molue Conductor wrote:1) Amodu is just as guilty as lagerback when it comes to benching Martins

2) Magnet has been MOM in all 3 WC games he has played

3) hire Siasia now and keep him for at least 4 years, he seams to be the only one able to make Nigerians play as a team
am with you on that one
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

"He took a lot of punishment and fought until the end," said Klitschko. "But from round two, it was clear that his game plan wasn't working. lol. september 11 klitschko vs peter