Korea plan to provoke Eagles...red/yellow cards plenty

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet
Korea plan to provoke Eagles...red/yellow cards plenty

Post by goke313 »

Korea plan to provoke Eagles

Posted: 2010-06-19 20:28

After seeing Sani Kaita get sent off for reacting to provocation against Greece, South Korea coach Huh Jung-moo says he plans to get his players to provoke the Nigerians and get them to lose their temper when both sides meet on Tuesday.

"As seen in the case of Sani Kaita, who was sent off the field, we need to put pressure on the Nigerians so that they become agitated and lose their temper," he said. "We cannot allow them to play freely on the field."

Nigeria need to win to have any chance of progress while the Asians will advance with a draw, but Huh says his team will be playing for three points.

"We will prepare thoroughly as our third match against Nigeria will be the final showdown in the group stage," said Huh.

"We won't go out on the field aiming for a tie," added Huh. "It will be a difficult match but we will play a winning game."

Korea made a fine start to their World Cup campaign with a 2-0 win over Greece, but were heavily hammered 4-1 by Argentina, leaving them still with all to play for against Nigeria, who lost their first two games.

Colin Udoh

http://www.kickoff.com/news/16228/korea ... eagles.php
Obiagu
Egg
Egg
Re: Korea plan to provoke Eagles...red/yellow cards plenty

Post by Obiagu »

SE should just complete this game and start coming home, they will lose to Korea not because of lack of talent, but because of lack of belief. They play with hand brakes on, and its uninspiring to say the least. Even going down to 10 men against Greece, you could see they had no fight in them, which makes me believe that these players only have their interests at heart. Imagine a second half substitute, Obasi saying that he missed a sitter because he was tired after running 50 meters in a must-win WC game, playing with ten against eleven men. It's unbelievable what our national team have been reduced to; a bunch of stupid cry babies.
supereagles all the way
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

Obiagu wrote:SE should just complete this game and start coming home, they will lose to Korea not because of lack of talent, but because of lack of belief. They play with hand brakes on, and its uninspiring to say the least. Even going down to 10 men against Greece, you could see they had no fight in them, which makes me believe that these players only have their interests at heart. Imagine a second half substitute, Obasi saying that he missed a sitter because he was tired after running 50 meters in a must-win WC game, playing with ten against eleven men. It's unbelievable what our national team have been reduced to; a bunch of stupid cry babies.
Obasi what a FOOL ...30 something year old Rommedahl ran 80 meters to score a goal
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

goke313 wrote:
Obiagu wrote:SE should just complete this game and start coming home, they will lose to Korea not because of lack of talent, but because of lack of belief. They play with hand brakes on, and its uninspiring to say the least. Even going down to 10 men against Greece, you could see they had no fight in them, which makes me believe that these players only have their interests at heart. Imagine a second half substitute, Obasi saying that he missed a sitter because he was tired after running 50 meters in a must-win WC game, playing with ten against eleven men. It's unbelievable what our national team have been reduced to; a bunch of stupid cry babies.
Obasi what a FOOL ...30 something year old Rommedahl ran 80 meters to score a goal

na real wah for our players. :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

bret- hart wrote:
goke313 wrote:

na real wah for our players. :rotf:

i swear these guys come with a laundry list of excuses after every match
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

I feel lurid everytime I see Oh dear and Etuhu attempting a pass in the middle. :scared:
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

goke313 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ajebutter
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051