New Zealand better than RSA, Cam, Alg and Nig

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kofi86
Egg
Egg
New Zealand better than RSA, Cam, Alg and Nig

Post by kofi86 »

Who would have thought that New Zealand would have as many points as RSA, Algeria, Cameroon and Nigeria combined after two games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And people were saying we deserve more than our 5 slots :oops:
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
mouko
Egg
Egg
Re: New Zealand better than RSA, Cam, Alg and Nig

Post by mouko »

kofi86 wrote:Who would have thought that New Zealand would have as many points as RSA, Algeria, Cameroon and Nigeria combined after two games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ma broda - the thing pass me...
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

mouko wrote:
kofi86 wrote:Who would have thought that New Zealand would have as many points as RSA, Algeria, Cameroon and Nigeria combined after two games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ma broda - the thing pass me...
:blushing: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
every action has a reaction
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

A friend of mind and I were just talking about this same thing. I told him that if Nigeria and alot of these other African teams had shown more common sense and heart then they wouldn't be disgraced.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

You're very dense.

EUROPE is the one that needs their slots reduced NOT Africa.

In addition to their numerical over representation (with 14 countries) the so-called ''top'' European nations like Italy, England, France, Germany etc are SEEDED to play against weaker teams in their various groups. AND THEY ARE FAILING TO BEAT THOSE TEAMS.

Top African teams on the other hand, like Nigeria, Ivory Coast etc, are NOT seeded, and have to face teams like ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, and GERMANY in their opening group games.

Yet the African nations are still in the tournament despite these disadvantages.

Imagine if England had to play ARGENTINA in their first game?

They would have LOST by 6-0

Or what if they had to play PORTUGAL, like the Ivorians had to?

They would have LOST and been on their way HOME.

Same applies to other seeded teams like Germany and Italy, who've just been given the RUN AROUND by New Zealand.

So please, USE YOUR BRAIN to analyse the situation properly before typing rubbish.
Imagination is more important than knowledge

- Albert Einstein

kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

ROSSIKE wrote:

You're very dense.

In addition to their numerical over representation (with 14 countries) the so-called ''top'' European nations like Italy, England, France, Germany etc are SEEDED to play against weaker teams in their various groups. AND THEY ARE FAILING TO BEAT THOSE TEAMS.

Top African teams on the other hand, like Nigeria, Ivory Coast etc, are NOT seeded, and have to face teams like ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, and GERMANY in their opening group games.

Yet the African nations are still in the tournament despite these disadvantages.

Same applies to other seeded teams like Germany and Italy, who've just been given the RUN AROUND by New Zealand.

So please, USE YOUR BRAIN to analyse the situation properly before typing rubbish.
Maybe you should use your brain.
RSA has lost to Uruguay and played draw against Mexico.
Nigeria lost to Greece
Cameroon lost to Japan and Denmark
Ghana played remis against Australia
Algeria lost to Slovenia.

Hardly world beaters, aren't they?

Open your eyes Rossike as of now african footy sucks

btw England has 2 points so far - that's more than RSA, Nigeria, Cameroon and Algeria (CIV has only game so far)
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

kofi86 wrote: Maybe you should use your brain.
You can't use something that you don't have, in ROSSIKE's case it is said brain.
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

kofi86 wrote:
ROSSIKE wrote:

You're very dense.

Maybe you should use your brain.
RSA has lost to Uruguay and played draw against Mexico.
Use your brain. South Africa are in this competition because they are the hosts, not for their soccer prowess, even on the continent.

Nigeria lost to Greece
I think you should blame the Swedish coach for that, not ''Africans''. The Greeks' second goal was a foul by the way.
Cameroon lost to Japan and Denmark
Denmark's second goal against Cameroon involved an identical foul to the one of Greece v Nigeria.

In any case, what about Italy, the world champions, who drew with world beaters, New Zealand, a team ranked 78th in the world?

In contrast, Cameroun played strong, higher ranked nations, and played admirably, especially in the Denmark game.
Ghana played remis against Australia
And Ghana beat Serbia, who beat Germany!!

Why did you not mention that? Would it contradict your complex?

Algeria lost to Slovenia.
Slovenia are a strong team who beat the USA, the same team that tied England ranked 7th in the world! Algeria also played a very credible draw against England, and were clearly superior in the game.
Open your eyes Rossike as of now african footy sucks
It only ''sucks'' to you because you are PROGRAMMED to see it as such.
btw England has 2 points so far - that's more than RSA, Nigeria, Cameroon and Algeria (CIV has only game so far)
If you had a brain, you would know that the only reason England has two points is because they were SEEDED and thus played against weaker teams like the USA and Algeria.

If England had to face Argentina and Greece in their group games like we did, or Brazil and Portugal like Ivory Coast did, or Germany and Serbia like Ghana has to, they'd be out of the competition by now. Same goes for all the seeded European nations, who are finding it tough to beat even the weaker nations they've been handed.

Not even mentioned the statistical advantage of Europe having 14 countries representing it while Africa has 5 (minus SA).

Of course Europe will have more chances of qualifying for the latter stages.

Again, you need to use your brain to understand the dynamics of what is at play. African teams are playing against the odds in MANY respects, and are performing creditably, all things considered.
Last edited by ROSSIKE on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Albert Einstein

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

The European guns are misfiring indeed, Rossike. But I warned you that you might get what you wish for. Who exactly is taking points of the European guns? In most cases, it is other European teams. Only South America can be said to be burning the Europeans, something that I believe will continue.

However, the Europeans are handling everybody else, on the whole. But let's see when the smoke clears. Actually, like I said, this might be a totally South America dominated WC. Their teams are simply awesome this time around.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

NZEALAND VS EUROPE

A bunch of jnknown players with no pedigree, some with no clubs and others with amateur-level sides versus the luminaries of the serie A.

An unknown coach versus Marcello Lippi. Yes, the same Lippi dubbed by some as a potential SE savior. If only "we" could get him.

And NZ stood their ground.
Bell
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

New Zealand have proved that good organization, good mentality, playing to your best of your ability is todays recipe for sucess, something clearly lacking in the African game, if Ivory coast is supposed to be Africa best team, then what will the worst team be like?? emm Nigeria!!! truth be said, African teams lack the mentality to suceed,they have certainly disgraced Africa once again, even on Africa soil, this amounts to recolonisation if you ask me!!! we will come to your land and rape you blindly sort of competition!!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Surely we are not disgraced with our foreign coaches. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

marko wrote:New Zealand have proved that good organization, good mentality, playing to your best of your ability is todays recipe for sucess, something clearly lacking in the African game, if Ivory coast is supposed to be Africa best team, then what will the worst team be like?? emm Nigeria!!! truth be said, African teams lack the mentality to suceed,they have certainly disgraced Africa once again, even on Africa soil, this amounts to recolonisation if you ask me!!! we will come to your land and rape you blindly sort of competition!!!
I know that in your wilful blindness you fail to see the impact of CHEATING and CORRUPT REFS on the fortunes of African nations at this ''World'' Cup, from Nigeria to Ghana and Ivory Coast, whom all had goals scored against them which were CLEAR FOULS. Including today's game v Brazil.

Until they stop CHEATING the African nations at the World Cup, you can take that shiit you're posting and stuff it back up yo asss.

- Albert Einstein

osa
Egg
Egg

Post by osa »

@Rossike.. ol boy the way you kind lose the plot and get so angry whenever anyone puts down anything naija/black/african is kinda frightening...

ol boy you will pop a vessel.. chillout man!

Code: Select all

>>run CunTracker....CunTrackerV1.101 initiated...scanning...detected...printing report:
timestamp:20100622 "Flex Swift"; timestamp:20100520 "blatter"; timestamp:20100518 "oboe"; timestamp:dawn of time "shakakaka"
.... warning ***SYSTEM ERROR*** .... "ROSSIKE" detected!... too much c.unt to compute... >> commencing shutdown! t-NOW!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Cheating is the perfect black man tool ready made for failure, did Nigeria get cheated as well?? Did the ref disallow any Nigerian goal?? Against argentina Nigeria had 1 goal on target to argentines 7, what do you call this in your pathetic abstract mind??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

marko wrote:Cheating is the perfect black man tool ready made for failure, did Nigeria get cheated as well?? Did the ref disallow any Nigerian goal??
Actually, the Argentine goal v Nigeria involved a clear foul which was spotted by the BBC (surprised you didn't see it - perhaps u were too busy admiring Messi). Obasi was clearly held back from confronting the scorer. It happened right in front of the ref. Goal Allowed.
Against argentina Nigeria had 1 goal on target to argentines 7, what do you call this in your pathetic abstract mind??
I call it partly the effects of a team being cheated, and partly the effects of a team whose real coach had been ingloriously fired, and replaced by a useless dinosaur from Sweden two months to the tourney.

- Albert Einstein

ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

osa wrote:@Rossike.. ol boy the way you kind lose the plot and get so angry whenever anyone puts down anything naija/black/african is kinda frightening...

ol boy you will pop a vessel.. chillout man!
U will pop more than a vessel if u keep letting the world piss all over you cos ur African.

Malcolm X wrote that Africans get pushed around cos they give the impression of being chumps, not champs.

I would have stood and applauded had those Ivorien players WALKED OUT of that game against Brazil following the referee's decison to allow the fake Fabiano goal.

Until Africans say ENOUGH, this shiit will continue.

Question is: how much more of it can they take?

- Albert Einstein

phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

As I said before, South America deserves another spot.

Ecuador and Colombia would have performed better than every single African team in the tournament.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

I still wonder how enterprising CE members did not persuade New Zealand's FA to appoint a foreigner as their manager. Beats me!

Karma is truly a wonderful thing for the myopics who did not learn from 2002 (Naija)
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

ROSSIKE wrote:
marko wrote:New Zealand have proved that good organization, good mentality, playing to your best of your ability is todays recipe for sucess, something clearly lacking in the African game, if Ivory coast is supposed to be Africa best team, then what will the worst team be like?? emm Nigeria!!! truth be said, African teams lack the mentality to suceed,they have certainly disgraced Africa once again, even on Africa soil, this amounts to recolonisation if you ask me!!! we will come to your land and rape you blindly sort of competition!!!
I know that in your wilful blindness you fail to see the impact of CHEATING and CORRUPT REFS on the fortunes of African nations at this ''World'' Cup, from Nigeria to Ghana and Ivory Coast, whom all had goals scored against them which were CLEAR FOULS. Including today's game v Brazil.

Until they stop CHEATING the African nations at the World Cup, you can take that shiit you're posting and stuff it back up yo asss.

How many shots on target has CIV had at this WC? Is that also a part of the cheating? What of Ghana ? Ghana has scored all its goals from PKs.
We do not have the mental strenght as it is to make it at this level. Imagine Nigerian players had already lost to Argentina before they stepped on the pitch and were actually playing to reduce the scoreline. If NZL had the same mentality, would they have tied Italy? Would Switzerland had beaten Spain?
We are clearly unprepared and we do not believe in ourselves as a continent. How do you explain having to rely on FCs, even NK came with an LC and they have played better than all African countries.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

T'is but will and desire that carries the Kiwis forth. Skill and craft is nothing without belief in its application. Nigeria are a nation of defeatists, players who bury their heads deep within the soils, cower within their own shadows when the parity of nil-nil becomes a 1-nil deficit. There is no belief, no desire, no pride, no passion, just portly physiques gyrating their sizeable waistlines to the tune of the vuvuzela. Away from the ball and responsibility might one add. We are the most unfit, overweight team at the tournament, a testament to our professionalism. If only it were as simple as control, alter, delete, the shame could be brought to an abrupt end.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

will not be suprised that some Nigerian players are unfit, some have hardly played first team football this season, the way they make it into the national team is the story of Nigeria as a whole!!

Marko
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Considering its first two Group B matches, South Korea is expected to overwhelm Nigeria in stamina. The South Koreans ran a combined 109,017 meters in their 2-0 win over Greece June 12, with attacking midfielder Yeom Ki-hun (Suwon Samsung) leading the way with 11,***** meters.

In the 4-1 loss to Argentina Thursday, South Korean players ran 103,086 meters, led by team captain Park Ji-sung (Manchester United) with 10,788 meters.

In contrast, Nigeria ran 93,549 meters in its opening 1-0 loss to Argentina and 85,795 meters in its 2-1 defeat to Greece. Sani Kaita ran the most for Nigeria with 10,121 meters in the first game, while Lukman Haruna led in the second with 10,176 meters.

Though Kaita was ejected for a red card against Greece and will miss Tuesday’s game, the Nigerians ran more than 10,000 meters less than the South Koreans. This suggests that South Korea ran tirelessly and were under heavier pressure