POOR SHOWING AT WORLD CUP IS GOOD FOR AFRICANS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

afriqaboy
Egg
Egg
POOR SHOWING AT WORLD CUP IS GOOD FOR AFRICANS

Post by afriqaboy »

Africans should learn to invest in their own rather than spending millions of dollars on useless foreign coaches. There are many Dunga's in Africa but no one will give them a chance.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: POOR SHOWING AT WORLD CUP IS GOOD FOR AFRICANS

Post by tolahs »

Quit dreaming mate!! Our FAs don't do learning, they do embezzlement - don't even trip, we ain't got Dungas - he went against popular and FA opinion to not make flair his 1st requirement in a Brazil national team. Bigwigs wanted Ronaldinho, as you saw in the Beijing olympics and others wanted Diego...which Naija coach would risk wages by standing firm on conviction??? How many of them truly has a vision a la' Dunga, who has gone with being pragmatic and having a work ethic - insisting his players are mainly starters for their clubs - Elano and Robinho changed clubs to get playing time.
Dropping slackers like Adriano and getting Grafite in???
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: POOR SHOWING AT WORLD CUP IS GOOD FOR AFRICANS

Post by nemi2002 »

We wont learn jack. Watch Nigeria qualifyfor 2014 and then start the hiring process with 2 weeks to the WC.