ARE NAIJAS NAIVE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE LARS WILL RETURN??

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
ARE NAIJAS NAIVE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE LARS WILL RETURN??

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I hear they're waiting for him to finish the vacation he started 4 months ago to see if he wants to coach SE.Are these people stoofid or just plain dumb?? Lars will never ever accept to coach SE again,its crazy they're still waiting for him. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARE NAIJAS NAIVE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE LARS WILL RETURN??

Post by kulu »

Yes, they are. After all, they are Nigerians. :roll: :roll:
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Kongi The AntiLagerback wrote:I hear they're waiting for him to finish the vacation he started 4 months ago to see if he wants to coach SE.Are these people stoofid or just plain dumb?? Lars will never ever accept to coach SE again,its crazy they're still waiting for him. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Are you naive to think he'll turn down a minimum of 300,000 dollars a month for doing nothing?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Kongi The AntiLagerback wrote:I hear they're waiting for him to finish the vacation he started 4 months ago to see if he wants to coach SE.Are these people stoofid or just plain dumb?? Lars will never ever accept to coach SE again,its crazy they're still waiting for him. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He might....................

in 4 years for another holiday in Brazil. :lol:
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ipe Grams wrote:
He might....................

in 4 years for another holiday in Brazil. :lol:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Brutal :laugh: :laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I tell you what the NFF is so pathetic I cant talk for them,the people running nigerian football are shocking & might want to prolong this shambles,who knows what they are planing ?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

....hey, dangle enuf bags of euros and dollars the man go return he knows we are naive :sad:
DaNinja
Egg
Egg

Post by DaNinja »

Will he be paid the same $300k a month and will he drop $100k egunge for the NFF thieves?

If yes, expect him back.
I come in peace....
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

DaNinja wrote:Will he be paid the same $300k a month and will he drop $100k egunge for the NFF thieves?

If yes, expect him back.
He wont get paid that much
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

The NFF cannot afford to retain his service, people are jumping to conclusion regarding the next coach which is not even on the agenda. At this stage the NFF officials are fighting for thier jobs.

Even Nigeria knows that they can't continue with this mess called NFF. It the the constant failure that has never changed in Nigeria football