AHMED MUSA ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AHMED MUSA ?

Post by wanaj0 »

juventuss wrote:
Mudi E wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Image
:rotf:
Post picture of Rooney, LeBron, Dwight Howard so we can start using picture to determine age
How old is he? :tic: :tic: :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Why is Cameroon and Mali struggling at this U-20? I dont know how many of you played football in your life but at 30 Kids U-20 have the edge over you.

Football na sabi no be age.You can be old but still not know how to tap football.So you guys excuses are flawed. :boo: :boo: :boo:

As for thread starter Vancity boiled egg,he is the worst forumer of all time!! :boo:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

mojojojo wrote:According to the Guardian UK, at one FIFA under 17 WC tournament it was found that over a third of the players were over the age limit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ld-problem

I don't support age cheating but I think FIFA is aware and lax rule enforcement allows the federations to get away with it.

That said I don't see anyone providing tentative proof that Ahmed Musa is an age cheat.
this is the danger of ppl, throwing around false baseless accusations on this forum..............papers like guardian will use it as proof.

what ppl dont know is that it will not affect the bad players but will hurt the good ones: - Kanu, JJ, West, Osaze all came to the EPL late in their careers but still they were teaching the young lads a lesson or two despite being accused of being in their 40s.....

I remember when the u-17 played 1st game against germany and it was 3-0 in the 1st half, most of the comments here were that we are poor because we now use the right age.....by the end of the game, the whole age thing started again.

On the kunle kid, maybe we wasnt tough enough........cos when I was small in south of Nigeria, I remember kids playing with old men and holding their own, infact they were the 1st to be pick for the teams........

I suspect the kid couldn't make it and came back with a good excuse probably one he found on this website.

At his age, Freddy Adu was a household name and all the proof we need for this kid to be good enough to make a nigerian u-17 team is because he played with some potbellied CE guys???? and of course he grew up in USA, yet the same ppl will come here and tell us how you can find pele's or JJ's on the streets of lagos.

Moderators....I think this forum is a civilised and respectable site. ppl can discuss age cheating and ways to combat it but once threads like this with a certain players name is used and then labelled a age cheat with no proof apart from what he looks like.....THE THREAD SHOULD BE DELETED.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

I remember when the u-17 played 1st game against germany and it was 3-0 in the 1st half, most of the comments here were that we are poor because we now use the right age.....by the end of the game, the whole age thing started again.
That was the funniest thing ever. the way the people just flipped flopped was amazing. :D
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves into thinking our squad is Under 20.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

1naija wrote:You guys should keep deceiving yourselves into thinking our squad is Under 20.
Yobo came from the 99 U-20 Ranks,i am guessing he too was da same abi?

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He is 22:

25 yo:

amoky
Egg
Egg

Post by amoky »

vancity eagle wrote:How old is this guy really ? I really like this player, but I just don't believe the boy is 18. He has a receeding hairline, and that moustache isn't helping him either. I really hope he is young, but lets not kid ourselves and be honest here, how old is this guy really ?

Siasia confirmed tome yesterday at the super eagles that the guy is actually using his real age.He said the guy is really young.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Using facial looks to estimate age is useless for obvious reasons: harsh life/ hot weather conditions ( heat without Aircon) makes folks look way older than they are. I once swore a chap was over 50 when dude was 43. Then when I told him my age, he swore I was over ten years younger. Makes no sense but such is life in naija. So until proven otherwise, Musa is 18.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

metalalloy wrote:
That was the funniest thing ever. the way the people just flipped flopped was amazing. :D
My brother you can say that again...I remember how laugh wan kill when I was pointing it out. This is a lose lose situation for Nigeria no matter what because even if we use players that are actually under the game limit (and I am not saying we don't do that now) but as long as they are winning they will be accused of age cheat.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

green4life wrote:Using facial looks to estimate age is useless for obvious reasons: harsh life/ hot weather conditions ( heat without Aircon) makes folks look way older than they are. I once swore a chap was over 50 when dude was 43. Then when I told him my age, he swore I was over ten years younger. Makes no sense but such is life in naija. So until proven otherwise, Musa is 18.
Short and simple aka KPOM!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

green4life wrote:Using facial looks to estimate age is useless for obvious reasons: harsh life/ hot weather conditions ( heat without Aircon) makes folks look way older than they are. I once swore a chap was over 50 when dude was 43. Then when I told him my age, he swore I was over ten years younger. Makes no sense but such is life in naija. So until proven otherwise, Musa is 18.
Bia, where have you been hiding...

BigP, is about to adopt your son Mikel-ooo (we are considering charging you with abandonment)... missed your analytical contributions. Allowing ATF to run amok here... :taunt: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

African Star wrote:Image Image

Ahmed Musa is supposed to be younger than Kule pictured right. Kule is avery good American born naija soccer player who went to naija to try out for the u-17 national team but came back and said he had no chance because the men were too old
kule looks 12
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

bret- hart wrote:Image

so Kunle has a baby face while Musa does not. so effing what? does not change the fact that Musa is not an age cheat. again where are the news reports from 5-6yrs ago linked to Musa? can a 30 yr old man run the way Musa runs? u guys need to think for a second.
Looks like a teenager to me...
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

amoky wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:How old is this guy really ? I really like this player, but I just don't believe the boy is 18. He has a receeding hairline, and that moustache isn't helping him either. I really hope he is young, but lets not kid ourselves and be honest here, how old is this guy really ?
Siasia confirmed tome yesterday at the super eagles that the guy is actually using his real age.He said the guy is really young.
Stop please :curse:

Don't tell me you asked him for a proof. This post actually indicts MerSia to be dumber than charcoal - because it is obvious that if this accoun is true, he must have been using the standard Facial Analysis Technique (FAT). Who needs wrist xray anyway when you have FAT? We now have illiterates coaching our teams ? :curse:
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

eh! :shock: Mikel 4 life!!! where you dey since?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

IF THIS CREATURE IS PARADING HIMSELF AS AN UNDER 21, THEN I WEEP FOR NIGERIA

They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4 wrote:
1naija wrote:You guys should keep deceiving yourselves into thinking our squad is Under 20.
Omey, Yobo is using his real age. I saw him back in 04 when he came to Houston.. .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eegil
Egg
Egg

Post by Eegil »

COOKING SPOON wrote:IF THIS CREATURE IS PARADING HIMSELF AS AN UNDER 21, THEN I WEEP FOR NIGERIA

Chineke!!
:shock: :o :scared: :huh:
bolaji
Egg
Egg

Post by bolaji »

This guy I'm looking at in this picture cannot be more than 20 years old at the worst. As a matter of fact, this picture has the look of teenage all over it. Obviously this picture was taken within the last year as he is wearing the VVV jersey.
Glad to know Musa is truly a youngster. Nigeria is blessed.
waka-man wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Image

so Kunle has a baby face while Musa does not. so effing what? does not change the fact that Musa is not an age cheat. again where are the news reports from 5-6yrs ago linked to Musa? can a 30 yr old man run the way Musa runs? u guys need to think for a second.
Looks like a teenager to me...
"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Musa actually looks young to me
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Enyi wrote:
mojojojo wrote:According to the Guardian UK, at one FIFA under 17 WC tournament it was found that over a third of the players were over the age limit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ld-problem

I don't support age cheating but I think FIFA is aware and lax rule enforcement allows the federations to get away with it.

That said I don't see anyone providing tentative proof that Ahmed Musa is an age cheat.
this is the danger of ppl, throwing around false baseless accusations on this forum..............papers like guardian will use it as proof.

what ppl dont know is that it will not affect the bad players but will hurt the good ones: - Kanu, JJ, West, Osaze all came to the EPL late in their careers but still they were teaching the young lads a lesson or two despite being accused of being in their 40s.....

On the kunle kid, maybe we wasnt tough enough........cos when I was small in south of Nigeria, I remember kids playing with old men and holding their own, infact they were the 1st to be pick for the teams........

I suspect the kid couldn't make it and came back with a good excuse probably one he found on this website.

At his age, Freddy Adu was a household name and all the proof we need for this kid to be good enough to make a nigerian u-17 team is because he played with some potbellied CE guys???? and of course he grew up in USA, yet the same ppl will come here and tell us how you can find pele's or JJ's on the streets of lagos.

Moderators....I think this forum is a civilised and respectable site. ppl can discuss age cheating and ways to combat it but once threads like this with a certain players name is used and then labelled a age cheat with no proof apart from what he looks like.....THE THREAD SHOULD BE DELETED.
He should have stayed in Nigeria and learn a thing or two about leather tapping before coming back or be re-discovered. Let him play on the streets of Ajegunle with them Omo eta and learn from them. He will never be the same again.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:
Omey, Yobo is using his real age. I saw him back in 04 when he came to Houston.. .
I know man,i just dey pull 1naija leg,Yobo's cousin is my relation and his age is def real.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^