AHMED MUSA ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P
Re: AHMED MUSA ?

Post by 2drama »

Eegil wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:IF THIS CREATURE IS PARADING HIMSELF AS AN UNDER 21, THEN I WEEP FOR NIGERIA

Chineke!!
:shock: :o :scared: :huh:
:shock: :shock: :scared: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

omey2k4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:
1naija wrote:You guys should keep deceiving yourselves into thinking our squad is Under 20.
Yobo came from the 99 U-20 Ranks,i am guessing he too was da same abi?
Omey, Yobo is using his real age. I saw him back in 04 when he came to Houston.. .
I know man,i just dey pull 1naija leg,Yobo's cousin is my relation and his age is def real.
This is not true according to our resident journo now turned...

There is a post from years back where the journo gave his true age.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

metalalloy wrote:
green4life wrote:Using facial looks to estimate age is useless for obvious reasons: harsh life/ hot weather conditions ( heat without Aircon) makes folks look way older than they are. I once swore a chap was over 50 when dude was 43. Then when I told him my age, he swore I was over ten years younger. Makes no sense but such is life in naija. So until proven otherwise, Musa is 18.

eh! :shock: Mikel 4 life!!! where you dey since?
AHEM! It is Mikel4Wife ... please get it straight!

x
Last edited by General Trousers on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Igbanibo
Egg
Egg

Post by Igbanibo »

wiseone wrote:He is 22:

25 yo:

The first time I saw Rooney play back at Everton, I thought he had to be at least 25 years old, KPOM. He must have falsified his age by claiming he was 16-17.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Ahmed Musa is about 27.. This Nigerian team is not exactly too old compared to the Niferia' 99' set..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote:How old is this guy really ? I really like this player, but I just don't believe the boy is 18. He has a receeding hairline, and that moustache isn't helping him either. I really hope he is young, but lets not kid ourselves and be honest here, how old is this guy really ?
What are you talking about a 'receding hairline'? Did you see where his hairline was 5 years ago before you have decided in your ultimate wisdom that it is 'receding'.
A receding hairline is a comparison. How can a hairline be 'receding' if you dont know where it was to start with? And there are no tell-tale signs? Duh! :blink:

Musa has an obviously large forehead and his hairline looks pretty normal to me. Its just that it seems set further back. I had the exact same 'problem' when I was growing up and all the ignoramuses in my class said I'd be bald by 21. Till today, I have a full head of hair.
You need to do better than this if you are hell bent on proving Musa is overage.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

African Star wrote:Image
#17 Olakunle Banjo
Position: Forward
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 160
Year: Sophomore
City/State: Upper Marlboro, Md.
High School: Largo H.S.
So some of you guys are telling me that if this Kunle guy had grown up in the hard life of the Nigerian village or urban slums rather than the 'ajebota' life of the US, this same guy could not be said to be 25 years old by our resident Ageologists?
Gimme a freaking break! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Take away the skin texture and all that 'Pizza Hut' and 'McDonalds' facial fat and this guy could easily look as old or even older than Nwofor. Nonsense.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

How far this Kunle guy?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

opine wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:How old is this guy really ? I really like this player, but I just don't believe the boy is 18. He has a receeding hairline, and that moustache isn't helping him either. I really hope he is young, but lets not kid ourselves and be honest here, how old is this guy really ?
I watched the Croatia game yesterday for the first time and while I don't like accusing people without proof I found myself cringing at some of the things I saw and heard. At one point the commentator said Nigeria had the youngest squad in the tournament. I cringed. When I saw Anyanwu close up. I cringed. When I saw 18 year old Musa. I cringed. When Uwaifor came in and i took one look at him...my Lord! did I cring at the 19 year old.
Cringe, cringe, cringe! Bros, what are you cringing for? Please OPENLY say what's on your mind and stop cringing
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

niyi wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
African Star wrote:Image Image

Ahmed Musa is supposed to be younger than Kule pictured right. Kule is avery good American born naija soccer player who went to naija to try out for the u-17 national team but came back and said he had no chance because the men were too old

KAAAIIIIIII !!!!!!!! This is horrible oh, Musa may really be close to 30 years old !!!!!!!!!
You're so gullible and is indeed horrible.
So welcome to Ahmed Musa who must be now celebrating his 40th year birthday according tp VE the geologist!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The thing is sure there is age fraud in Nigeria and it does affect football but we must be careful in insinuating age cheating specific to a player without credible information. This Musa guy or whoever else for that matter may well have cheated but none of us know whether he did or not without credible evidence and an eye test is a ridiculous standard for determining age cheating.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics