beIN SPORT on DIRECT TV

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
beIN SPORT on DIRECT TV

Post by 1naija »

yeeeah! :thumbs: GolTV was rubbish.

beIN SPORT - NEW! AMERICA'S EXCLUSIVE INTERNATIONAL SPORTS CHANNEL

To show our commitment to delivering you the best value in TV entertainment, we're happy to announce that DIRECTV has added beIN SPORT to your Sports Pack in HD and SD on channel 620. beIN SPORT is the new home of some of the world's most exciting soccer, including Spain's "La Liga", Italy's "Series A" and France's "Ligue 1". beIN SPORT, is the multi-platform sports destination that brings to the passionate fan all the live game action, news, and analysis of the top leagues around the planet, as well as exclusive and never available before content. From European and Latin American live soccer games to news and in-depth analysis, beIN SPORT guarantees first row access to top soccer leagues and major sports properties - from live games to one-on-one interviews.

With the addition of beIN SPORT, GolTV on channel 627 will no longer be available effective 9/13 on Sports Pack.

DIRECTV carries more soccer than any other cable or satellite provider in the U.S. - we are your source for the most international soccer from North America, South America, and Europe.

Sincerely,

DIRECTV
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: beIN SPORT on DIRECT TV

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:yeeeah! :thumbs: GolTV was rubbish.

To show our commitment to delivering you the best value in TV entertainment, we're happy to announce that DIRECTV has added beIN SPORT to your Sports Pack in HD and SD on channel 620. beIN SPORT is the new home of some of the world's most exciting soccer, including Spain's "La Liga", Italy's "Series A" and France's "Ligue 1". beIN SPORT, is the multi-platform sports destination that brings to the passionate fan all the live game action, news, and analysis of the top leagues around the planet, as well as exclusive and never available before content. From European and Latin American live soccer games to news and in-depth analysis, beIN SPORT guarantees first row access to top soccer leagues and major sports properties - from live games to one-on-one interviews.

With the addition of beIN SPORT, GolTV on channel 627 will no longer be available effective 9/13 on Sports Pack.

DIRECTV carries more soccer than any other cable or satellite provider in the U.S. - we are your source for the most international soccer from North America, South America, and Europe.

Sincerely,

DIRECTV
dude it's been on directv for like 3 weeks now.. also nah the same rubbish goltv commentators dey the station, i don dey switch am to spanish SAP.. i cannot stand ray and phil, do not like wacthing football with yankee man voice or that over do am hudson
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

They aren't the only ones doing commentary. Andy Gray and others are also commentators. Plus their programming and announcers are different..
Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:yeeeah! :thumbs: GolTV was rubbish.

Sincerely,

DIRECTV
dude it's been on directv for like 3 weeks now.. also nah the same rubbish goltv commentators dey the station, i don dey switch am to spanish SAP.. i cannot stand ray and phil, do not like wacthing football with yankee man voice or that over do am hudson
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Dish is offering it in free preview right now. I just they don't charge us 15 dollars every month for Bein sports like they do with Fox soccer plus.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I haven't heard gray, but i am tired of hearing Ray and Co at every barca, Real, PSG games, real talk i feel like it's still goltv
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
seyiblack
Egg
Egg

Post by seyiblack »

Dunno his name but the commentator that worships Messi and everything south American is quite annoying. He has a weird accent. I'm not sure where he is from originally but someone needs to stick a cap in his mouth. He is very disrespectful to his co-commentator - always cutting him off and blatantly disagreeing with him. Quite annoying.
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

seyiblack wrote:Dunno his name but the commentator that worships Messi and everything south American is quite annoying. He has a weird accent. I'm not sure where he is from originally but someone needs to stick a cap in his mouth. He is very disrespectful to his co-commentator - always cutting him off and blatantly disagreeing with him. Quite annoying.
Ray Hudson
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Globero wrote:
seyiblack wrote:Dunno his name but the commentator that worships Messi and everything south American is quite annoying. He has a weird accent. I'm not sure where he is from originally but someone needs to stick a cap in his mouth. He is very disrespectful to his co-commentator - always cutting him off and blatantly disagreeing with him. Quite annoying.
Ray Hudson
Ay ay ay!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Globero wrote:
Ray Hudson
Ray Hudson annoying or not it still got to be Arsenal for life
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Oboy apart from him disrespecting others and worhsip Messi and South America.
The bobo get some sweet talk.He suppose to be players agent
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So when will this Bein sport come to verizon fios?
I switch from Direct TV this this verizon fios that looks rubbish
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

ohenhen1 wrote:Dish is offering it in free preview right now. I just they don't charge us 15 dollars every month for Bein sports like they do with Fox soccer plus.
Dude upgrade to America's top 200 package for $50.00 and you get Bein Sports. It is on channel 208
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009