Tottenham is cursed (THE CLUB)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eclipse
Egg
Egg
Re: Tottenham is cursed (THE CLUB)

Post by Eclipse »

Cristao...abeg...no mind that man with his penis issues...I've locked horns with him over spurs b4...am a realist and if we do top six after the jan window..I'll take it!!I've seen enough to know we do have potential under AVB and if he gets in HIS players..who knows but am willing to wait. The important thing is we give him time..all these people shouting from the rooftops about chelsea, what he hasn't learned need to take a running jump...I've been a spurs supporter since I was seven yrs old and have supported them for over thirty yrs. I do not need some fly by nights who only learned what the premiership was 12 yrs ago (and that is being charitable)telling me what team to support!!

Com on you COYS!! (i may not say it often on this forum but lord knows i love em...win..lose or draw!!)
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

Eclipse wrote:Cristao...abeg...no mind that man with his penis issues...I've locked horns with him over spurs b4...am a realist and if we do top six after the jan window..I'll take it!!I've seen enough to know we do have potential under AVB and if he gets in HIS players..who knows but am willing to wait. The important thing is we give him time..all these people shouting from the rooftops about chelsea, what he hasn't learned need to take a running jump...I've been a spurs supporter since I was seven yrs old and have supported them for over thirty yrs. I do not need some fly by nights who only learned what the premiership was 12 yrs ago (and that is being charitable)telling me what team to support!!

Com on you COYS!! (i may not say it often on this forum but lord knows i love em...win..lose or draw!!)
Tottenham should be comfortably in the top 4. No questions about that. The fact that you will celebrate like you won the world cup if you attain 6th ( a drop from last year), shows that you are a loser. Offense intended! :roll:
"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

I repeat AVB gets HIS PLAYERS capable of PLAYING his system.Cristao has already listed everything else..and as for you "offending me"? What you eat don't make me $#%!!Na your shelenge be dat...I've got better things to deal with and your attempts to "offend" are laughable at best!!
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Okokobioko i will see how your Madrid and Jose will do next week in Man city.I doubt they will even go ahead of city in that game.If Madrid dont beat city easily next week then the jix is on you.
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

:wink:
"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

okokobioko wrote::wink:
:rotf:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

There goes the yeye team again, i thought AVB was making mouth that it is time to overtake Arsenal, yeye mickey mouse team.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

oloye wrote:There goes the yeye team again, i thought AVB was making mouth that it is time to overtake Arsenal, yeye mickey mouse team.
One thing I have always known and it is true about about life and especially the EPL, water go always find level. It is just always a matter of time.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:
oloye wrote:There goes the yeye team again, i thought AVB was making mouth that it is time to overtake Arsenal, yeye mickey mouse team.
One thing I have always known and it is true about about life and especially the EPL, water go always find level. It is just always a matter of time.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

Eclipse wrote:Cristao...abeg...no mind that man with his penis issues...
Well, hello? Ur Penis still sharpened? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

Cristao, are you still confident about the sharpness of your penis? :lol:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Red card to Adebayor changed game. AVB is not to blame for that. January will be important. Parker is really missed.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

can somebody explain to me what happened to VanDerVaat(sp) and Assou Ekotto. This years Spurs is so much weaker than last years Spurs.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

Cristao II wrote:Red card to Adebayor changed game. AVB is not to blame for that. January will be important. Parker is really missed.
Are you ok? I mean, mentally, are you fine? Or let me ask another question: have you read the original post on this thread?? THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AVB, HE HAS ONLY BEEN AT YOUR CKLUB FOR 6 MONTHS!
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

amafolas wrote:can somebody explain to me what happened to VanDerVaat(sp) and Assou Ekotto. This years Spurs is so much weaker than last years Spurs.
Van Der Vaart moved to Hamburg. His wife works in that City and he wanted to move "home". Assou Ekotto has been injured for a while.

I think its debatable as to whether this years spurs is weaker. Look at the players they brought in and the ones that left. Yes, they lost the best player to ever play for them (Modric), but they brought in quite a handful of players like LLoris, Dembele, Dempsey, The Icelandic boy, Vertonghen. I dont agree they are weaker.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

They are weaker by far. They have been Arsenalized. VDV and Modric alone upgrades this team by two levels. None of the newcomers are on the levels of the guys who left. I watched Spurs a bit last season and they were a good team other than the Harry distraction towards the end. Remove RVP from Arsenal last season, and man for man Spurs were better at just about every other position.

This season, even though Arsenal went backwards, Spurs went further backwards. None of their new guys are as good as the guys that left.

Lloris so far has not proven to be an upgrade to Friedel. Dembele would have been an excellent addition to their midfield but Modric he isn't. VDV poops all over Dempsey. They needed Vertogen but their CD's as a group are not any better than they were last season. In fact, this season they are overplaying a weak weak Gallas. He needs to be their 3rd or 4th CD. I have seen Spurs play this season, and they are worse than last season. No questions.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Eclipse wrote:I repeat AVB gets HIS PLAYERS capable of PLAYING his system.Cristao has already listed everything else..and as for you "offending me"? What you eat don't make me $#%!!Na your shelenge be dat...I've got better things to deal with and your attempts to "offend" are laughable at best!!
You are letting your emotions get the best of you. AVB is a certified useless coach.

This may not hit you now. But it will certainly hit you; it is only a matter of time - you will see that your club made a grave mistake. When folks like Laudrup and other good managers were available, your club chose AVB. smh. Good luck.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Amafolas, as a Spurs fan i agree 100% and i saw this from a mile in our acquisitions. Whilst i had no issues with the dismissal of Harry (i would have done the same if my employee is openly telling me that i am second choice or just a stepping stone to bigger things), my problem is that Levy has left a weakened team for AVB and the absence of Parker and Dembele who has missed 9 matches so far, is proving more fatal than initially thought. Levy ought to have sold Modric earlier and pull out all stops to get Moutinho but he played his sill pranks as usual and now has egg all over his face.
I read on the forum yesterday that Huddlestone is slow, rubbish and crap; well when AVB came and put him and Dawson up for sale, we were told he has no clue why would he want to get rid of them blah! blah!! anyway we are only 7 points behind Chelsea and gosh!!! there are many more matches to come the title places are never decided in November hence i can only pray Parker comes back quickly, Dembele is ready and will probably play against Lazio on Thursday and Ekotto is about 2 weeks away.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Amafolas, as a Spurs fan i agree 100% and i saw this from a mile in our acquisitions. Whilst i had no issues with the dismissal of Harry (i would have done the same if my employee is openly telling me that i am second choice or just a stepping stone to bigger things), my problem is that Levy has left a weakened team for AVB and the absence of Parker and Dembele who has missed 9 matches so far, is proving more fatal than initially thought. Levy ought to have sold Modric earlier and pull out all stops to get Moutinho but he played his sill pranks as usual and now has egg all over his face.
I read on the forum yesterday that Huddlestone is slow, rubbish and crap; well when AVB came and put him and Dawson up for sale, we were told he has no clue why would he want to get rid of them blah! blah!! anyway we are only 7 points behind Chelsea and gosh!!! there are many more matches to come the title places are never decided in November hence i can only pray Parker comes back quickly, Dembele is ready and will probably play against Lazio on Thursday and Ekotto is about 2 weeks away.
Some react after defeat and do not see the big picture. I think we are currently useless because not only have we lost key members of last season teams, we now have a few new players and a few injury to other key players. On top of that we have a new manager who is also trying to teach old dogs new tricks and against seasoned EPL teams.

I'm not like goons that pronounces their team great or bad after every loss or defeat.

Going to Emirates was always going to be difficult even with a settled team. To now go there with makeshift defense, midfield and playing Ade as a starter for the second time this season is not solid team.
It is debatable if we would have taken anything from the game even with Ade on the pitch but what is fact is we concede 5 goals after going a man down and barely 15 minutes on the clock too.

Arsenal's game aside, we need the likes of Kaboul, BAE, Parker, Dembele back in the team.
A striker is definitely needed. A prolific Defoe will not get us in the top four. He scores in spurts. Ade is like TNT, he's highly unstable and has the brain the size of pea. More worrying is not just losing 3 points but losing Ade for another 3 games and to cap it all he'll be on his way to the ANC. It looks like it's a handful of games for him this season.
I've highlighted the fact that we are not scoring goals. We have the lowest goal tally in the top 10. It's even amazing we are in the top 10.

AVB need to be more flexible and not impose what he think is good for the team but do what is actually good for the team. The boys will also need to look at themselves. It seems they lack pride and whatever happens they get paid. I wish we have a manager that will give them a real roasting in the dressing room instead of one that makes losing seem cool. AVB talks more positively about losing than he does when we win.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

I commot from church door and score 1-0 to tottenham @89th Minute! I stopped beside Sister Nkechi's car to say hello. She drives off and I check scores on my phone and its 2-1 to Everton @ FT! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How can anyone tell me tottenham is not cursed? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

[/video]

[/video]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

[/video]

[/video]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

[/video]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: