MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re:

Post by bamenda boy »

wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
With all due respect, but for the past three years...
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze Odemigwe
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Midfielders
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
Gotti u are a wicked man o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dare anyone on CE's to point to a heavier knockout than this.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
frlawrence1
Egg
Egg
Re: MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Post by frlawrence1 »

bamenda boy wrote:Happy New Year to this thread. :taunt:
Ole boy, yu wukked :tic: !
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bamenda boy wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
Gotti carried out a "new age" public execution - not with a gun or guillotine but with facts. He took off Ayo's head, clean :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Ouch!
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

Enyeama just participated in the reverse fixture of the Ayoakinfe derby :D
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I was expecting this thread to resurface :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

What happened here? :?

Thread is way too long to go over.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sunset wrote:What happened here? :?

go back to my contribution, last but one with the wwe gif on this page. Read Ayo's comment in the middle of the replies and Gotti's response. That should give you a pretty good idea
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

bamenda boy wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

AYO:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=19282
viewtopic.php?t=20590
viewtopic.php?t=13287
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=15924
viewtopic.php?t=43750
viewtopic.php?t=29271
<
:scared:
OH LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thanks pajimoh :P
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Here we go again!! :lol: Same ol' Same ol'

BUT I AM NOT TIRED OF LAUGHING!! BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

Sunset wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

AYO:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=19282
viewtopic.php?t=20590
viewtopic.php?t=13287
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=15924
viewtopic.php?t=43750
viewtopic.php?t=29271
<
:scared:
OH LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thanks pajimoh :P

more like this :lol: :lol:

[/video]
Naija4lyfe
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

haha, newbie! :dream:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

It is the 8th year anniversary! It is fitting that Osaze scored today and two Nigeria took part in this fixture.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
opine wrote:It is the 8th year anniversary! It is fitting that Osaze scored today and two Nigeria took part in this fixture.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Ayye we already have a thread for this game!
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

Why isn't this thread just made CE permanent sticky? Can't we vote or something?
frlawrence1
Egg
Egg

Post by frlawrence1 »

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:

haha, newbie! :dream:
Sunset be joni-jos-kom :rotf:
Sunset, abeg make you jos take time read am well-well. You no go regret.
You go see Ayo super hipokrisy and Gotti master exposition....
Thread of a lifetime... E no dey die lai-lai
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

This thread :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

The only way this thread can go a way is if Fatso derails it and it is locked.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

bamenda boy wrote:The only way this thread can go a way is if Fatso derails it and it is locked.
Which one of the fatsos :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

wale1974 wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:The only way this thread can go a way is if Fatso derails it and it is locked.
Which one of the fatsos :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
the obvioud one. B
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

February 26, 2006 till and now and still counting.

Next February is the 10th annivsary. How do we mark it in grand style?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe