Chelsea FC 2012/2013 Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chelsea FC 2012/2013 Season

Post by paj »

I also hear we're after some chap named Papudoupolus from Schalke..he's supposed to be a beast in defence..20 year old..17MP..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

BADABING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://epltalk.com/2013/05/02/jose-mour ... PL+Talk%29
Jose Mourinho Agrees July 1 Return To Chelsea, Says Report
Jose Mourinho has agreed a return to Chelsea and will likely join the club on July 1, according to a report in The Sun newspaper tonight.

Mourinho is still under contract at Real Madrid, but unless there are any unexpected hitches, The Special One will rejoin the Stamford Bridge club on a £10 million-a-year package.

Mourinho and Abramovich were spotted having dinner together in London on Thursday.

Don’t be surprised if both Chelsea and Real Madrid release official statements tomorrow denying that the story is true. Chelsea won’t break the news until a contract is signed, and Real Madrid will want to speak with Mourinho to decide what his future holds. Nevertheless, it looks very likely that Mourinho will be heading to Chelsea this summer unless a major obstacle gets in his way.

What’s your opinion about Jose Mourinho rejoining Chelsea? Will he be able to surpass his accomplishments in his first stint as manager? Will The Special One be able to knock Sir Alex Ferguson off his perch again at Manchester United? Post your opinions in the comments section below.

Related posts:

Jose Mourinho Drops Another Hint He’ll Return To Manage in Premier League This Summer
Chelsea and José Mourinho Have Yet to Strike an Agreement Over Return: The Daily EPL
Jose Mourinho Wants to Return to England, But Where Will He Go?
Chelsea Chairman Admits Blues are Open to Jose Mourinho Return: The Daily EPL
Didier Drogba Is Open to Return to Chelsea; Wants to Bring Mourinho Back With Him

About The Gaffer
Founder and publisher of EPL Talk, The Gaffer (aka Christopher Harris) is a journalist who has been featured in The New York Times, The Guardian and several other publications as well as on NPR, BBC World, CBC, BBC Five Live, talkSPORT and beIN SPORT. Harris, who lives in Florida, has supported Swansea City since 1979. Harris launched EPL Talk in 2005. View all posts by The Gaffer →
This entry was posted in Chelsea, EPL Talk, Jose Mourinho. Bookmark the permalink.
3 Responses to Jose Mourinho Agrees July 1 Return To Chelsea, Says Report

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

hey paj the waiter,
table 4 three - me, bp and rafa
bring us some guilder
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Barcelona are preparing a £35m offer for Chelsea's Brazilian defender David Luiz, 25, but the Stamford Bridge club will ask for £40m.

Full story: Daily Mail

Agent Jorge Mendes says Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho is 80% sure to rejoin Chelsea in the summer and has refused to rule out the possibility of Real forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 28, joining Paris St-Germain.

Full story: ESPN

Israel international midfielder Yossi Benayoun, 32, has confirmed will leave Chelsea when his contract expires this summer.

Full story: London Evening Standard
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

balo wrote:Barcelona are preparing a £35m offer for Chelsea's Brazilian defender David Luiz, 25, but the Stamford Bridge club will ask for £40m.

Agent Jorge Mendes says Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho is 80% sure to rejoin Chelsea in the summer and has refused to rule out the possibility of Real forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 28, joining Paris St-Germain.

Israel international midfielder Yossi Benayoun, 32, has confirmed will leave Chelsea when his contract expires this summer.

£35 million for Luiz! :lol: If you look at recent history, most of Barca's big money buys have been flops and not worth the amount of money which was paid for them. It lookslike they are making the same mistakes again! :lol:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

B!GGESTMAN wrote:
balo wrote:Barcelona are preparing a £35m offer for Chelsea's Brazilian defender David Luiz, 25, but the Stamford Bridge club will ask for £40m.

£35 million for Luiz! :lol: If you look at recent history, most of Barca's big money buys have been flops and not worth the amount of money which was paid for them. It lookslike they are making the same mistakes again! :lol:
Make dem buy am. So we can jejely buy someone better.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lager-back wrote:hey paj the waiter,
table 4 three - me, bp and rafa
bring us some guilder
...*massages Bladder*...would U like that foamy or flat? :evil:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

ProfuseFootball ‏@ProfuseFootball 48m It is rumoured that Andre Schürrle has signed a pre-deal with Chelsea.
Twittersource
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

paj wrote:ProfuseFootball ‏@ProfuseFootball 48m It is rumoured that Andre Schürrle has signed a pre-deal with Chelsea.
Twittersource
what about lukaku ?
so torres, ba, shurrle, falcao and lukaku ?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lager-back wrote:
paj wrote:ProfuseFootball ‏@ProfuseFootball 48m It is rumoured that Andre Schürrle has signed a pre-deal with Chelsea.
Twittersource
what about lukaku ?
..Torres is gone..I believe we're throwing YOU in as extra token for his exit.. :mad:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

paj wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Twittersource
what about lukaku ?
..Torres is gone..I believe we're throwing YOU in as extra token for his exit.. :mad:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Dio Liandy ‏@liandioo 44m :)) RT @CarloFan: Mourinho is said to be planning to bring #FormerBlue Nemanja Matic back to Chelsea. (Mirror) #CFC
Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted
Delete
Favorite Favorited More
Email Tweet Embed Tweet

THAT MORON CALLED FRANK ARNESEN TRADED THIS KID IN FOR DAVID LUIZ(@ 5M EUROS)..NOT HE HAS A BUYOUT CLAUSE OF OVER 40MP!!! DAT STUPID MAGA.. :boo:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho, 50,wants former Blackburn boss Steve Kean, 45, to join him if he returns as manager at Stamford Bridge.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho was spotted buying boxes and packaging in furniture store Ikea, increasing speculation that he is to leave Spain in the summer and return to England as Chelsea manager.

Full story: the Guardian

:lol: :lol:

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho, 50,wants former Blackburn boss Steve Kean, 45, to join him if he returns as manager at Stamford Bridge.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho was spotted buying boxes and packaging in furniture store Ikea, increasing speculation that he is to leave Spain in the summer and return to England as Chelsea manager.

Full story: the Guardian

:lol: :lol:
..He aint playing o! :rotf: :rotf: ..but I'm not buying the Steve Kean story sha... :blink:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:Dio Liandy ‏@liandioo 44m :)) RT @CarloFan: Mourinho is said to be planning to bring #FormerBlue Nemanja Matic back to Chelsea. (Mirror) #CFC
Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted
Delete
Favorite Favorited More
Email Tweet Embed Tweet

THAT MORON CALLED FRANK ARNESEN TRADED THIS KID IN FOR DAVID LUIZ(@ 5M EUROS)..NOT HE HAS A BUYOUT CLAUSE OF OVER 40MP!!! DAT STUPID MAGA.. :boo:

Well it helps to have Jesus as your coach.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22434908
  • Andre Schurrle factfile

Height: 6ft
    Position: Striker/winger
    Clubs: Mainz, Leverkusen
    Goals for Germany: 7
Andre Schurrle believed to have signed Chelsea agreement

Andre Schurrle's move to Chelsea appears closer after Bayer Leverkusen said they believed the Germany striker had agreed to join the Blues.

The Bundesliga side have also confirmed they are considering a bid for the 22-year-old international.

"Andre Schurrle has probably signed a pre-contract deal with Chelsea," Bayer general manager Wolfgang Holzhauser told Kicker magazine.

"We have received a concrete offer for a fee, which we are considering."

He added: "The price alone is not decisive. We must also have alternatives, which we don't have yet."

Schurrle is a long-term target for Chelsea, with the west London club having a bid for his services rejected last summer. The former Mainz player has since expressed his regret at the failed switch.

He has scored 11 goals in 32 league games so far this season for Bayer, who have already secured their spot in the third and final automatic Champions League qualifying place with two matches still to play.

Schurrle - who is comfortable playing on the wing or in a central striking role - has also excelled for the Germany national team, scoring seven goals in 22 appearances and being included in their Euro 2012 squad.

Bayer insist they will not sanction the transfer until they have secured a replacement, so their prospects of signing Chelsea midfielder Kevin De Bruyne - currently excelling on loan at Werder Bremen - could be crucial to the transfer going through.

"[De Bruyne] still has a few talks to hold with Chelsea," said Holzhauser. "It looks like there is an offer from [Borussia] Dortmund to sign the player for a relatively high fee.

"According to our information, Chelsea don't want to sell him but just loan him out."

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22435003
Jose Mourinho: Benitez hints at Chelsea return for former boss

Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez has added to the speculation surrounding Jose Mourinho's possible return to Stamford Bridge this summer.

Mourinho, 50, has been widely tipped to leave his post with Spanish giants Real Madrid at the end of the season and return to the club where he was manager between 2004 and 2007.

Speaking on Tuesday, Benitez, who will leave Chelsea when the current campaign ends, said: "The next year there will be another manager. I think everybody knows who will be here."
  • Mourinho at Chelsea

2 June 2004: Appointed manager
    27 February 2005: Wins Carling Cup, beating Liverpool 3-2
    30 April 2005: Beats Bolton 2-0 to win Premiership title
    4 May 2005: Signs new five-year contract
    29 April 2006: Beats Man Utd 3-0 to win Premiership again
    27 February 2007: Beats Arsenal 2-1 to win Carling Cup again
    19 May 2007: Wins FA Cup by beating Man Utd 1-0
    19 September 2007: Leaves Stamford Bridge

When pressed directly on whether he will be replaced by Mourinho, the former Liverpool boss said: "It's not my concern what will happen here next season, I'm just concentrating on doing my job."

At a Real press conference on Tuesday, Mourinho denied he was trying to provoke the La Liga club into sacking him so he could receive a substantial pay-off.

"I've considered staying," said the former Porto and Inter Milan boss, who took over at the Bernabeu on 31 May, 2010.

He added that he felt the media were responsible for a lot of the stories surrounding his future.

"The fans think what you - the press - sell them," he said. "To make things clear, I'll tell you that I'll be paid until my last working day here. I don't want even one euro more the day I decide that I'm not going to continue."

Mourinho gave a strong indication that he wants to return to England - and to Stamford Bridge in particular - after Real's Champions League exit to Borussia Dortmund last week.

"I know in England I am loved," said Mourinho. "I know I am loved by some clubs, especially one."

His agent, Jorge Mendes, has also told Italy's Radio Mana Mana that there is an "80%" chance the Portuguese will return to Chelsea.

Mourinho, who is contracted until 2016 at the Bernabeu, remains Chelsea's most successful manager with two Premier League titles and three domestic cup wins during his spell at the London club.

Before Real's 4-3 win against Real Valladolid on Saturday, Mourinho was whistled at by some Real fans keen to show their support for out-of-favour goalkeeper and captain Iker Casillas.

Benitez, who has been linked with German side Schalke, would not be drawn on his own future when facing the media on Tuesday.

Instead, he preferred to focus on Wednesday's Premier League match against fellow Champions League hopefuls Spurs.

"My future is Tottenham, after we will see," said the 53-year-old former Valencia and Inter Milan manager. "At the moment, I'm just thinking about Tottenham and what we could do.

"I have to keep doing my job, that is trying to prepare the team properly for every game, and the agents, they have to do their jobs."

Benitez, who replaced Roberto Di Matteo in November, has guided Chelsea to the Europa League final but has said that securing Champions League football is his priority.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 25s Galatasaray apparently close to sign John Terry for 8m € bid, according to Daily Mail
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho, who is rumoured to be heading back to Chelsea this summer, will take German midfielder Sami Khedira with him to London.

Full story: Sunday Mirror

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Oddstracker has Chelsea now at 2/1 on to sign Wayne Rooney. Bayern and PSG are 4s and 5s respectively. Thoughts and feelings Paj et al? Premier League experience, proven goal scorer, similar if not lesser asking price to Falcao.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Coach wrote:Oddstracker has Chelsea now at 2/1 on to sign Wayne Rooney. Bayern and PSG are 4s and 5s respectively. Thoughts and feelings Paj et al? Premier League experience, proven goal scorer, similar if not lesser asking price to Falcao.
I'm dealing with paj on twitter and convincing this useless bagger that rooney is da man! :taunt:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Coach wrote:Oddstracker has Chelsea now at 2/1 on to sign Wayne Rooney. Bayern and PSG are 4s and 5s respectively. Thoughts and feelings Paj et al? Premier League experience, proven goal scorer, similar if not lesser asking price to Falcao.
I'm dealing with paj on twitter and convincing this useless bagger that rooney is da man! :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Me i will welcome Rooney
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved