THE 2013-2014 SEASON TRANSFER/TRANSFER RUMOR THREAD!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
THE 2013-2014 SEASON TRANSFER/TRANSFER RUMOR THREAD!

Post by paj »

..Yes...the 2012-2013 season don end :thumbs: ..and the movements have begun...if U hear any REALISTIC jist/rumour(please let it be real, not "Messi to Enyimba" stuff O!) please share so we know who's going where or staying put..

...I just hear sey Arsenal about to finish buying Jovetic..PSG/Napoli wants Benitez, Napoli wants to 35MP + Dzeko for Cavani...Chelsea don table contract for Mario Gomez :thumb: as we might lose out on BOTH Falcao and Cavani.. :boo:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
kalani
Egg
Egg
Re: THE 2013-2014 SEASON TRANSFER/TRANSFER RUMOR THREAD!

Post by kalani »

paj -> ghanaweb
megapro wrote:
Yobo’s problem is easy to analyze. His name is Omeruo. You don’t have to be a genius, just a normal guy like me to understand that we’re talking about frustration. It’s not easy for a player to see how he’s outperformed by a 19 year-old kid, but the kid is fantastic. I had the courage to play him and the problem is very simple.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

modssssssssssssss :arrow:40 k post, kai and i joined this forum before you .. smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kalani wrote:paj -> ghanaweb
Kalani :arrow: heB*tch.ewu :mad:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 19m Barcelona prepare £20m bid for Manchester City star - http://bit.ly/13F9BuJ (Mirror)View summary Hide summary Reply Retweet Retweeted
Delete
..I expect them to be rebuffed...they're shopping hard for Puyol replacement..first it was David Luiz, then Hummels, now Kompany? What happened to La Masia? :rotf:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

http://fernandezsusofans.lockerdome.com ... /107806579

Liverpool and West Ham agree £15m deal for Andy Carroll

Liverpool and West Ham United have agreed a £15m deal for striker, Andy Carroll, to leave in a permanant deal this Summer.

Carroll has been on loan at West Ham all season and has impressed boss Sam Allardyce and Liverpool are now expected to accept a £15m offer for Andy Carroll.

Source: BBC

DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Paj,
why do you have your thumbs up for a possible Gomez transfer to Chelsea?
Dude can score 20-25 goals in a working, strong team like Bayern Munich but he cannot score out of nothing like Drogba or even Torres.
Besides he is a player that depends very much on a benevolent environment - when he does not feel comfortable and under pressure he tends to collapse and nothings works for him.
It can be so annoying to watch him play for Germany - I rarely remember him having a good game for Germany, he usually stinks up the joint.

Meanwhile Dortmund are interesting in signing both Kevin De Bruyne (Werder Bremen, on loan from Chelsea) and Christian Eriksen (Ajax Amersterdam) as possible replacement for Götze.
I hope Chelsea is pretentious enough to let Kevin de Bruyne go. Big spenders tend to invest unsmart - they prefer to stop millions of euros instead of promoting one of their own. This smart investing on the other hand is the Bundesliga's biggest strength.
Kevin de Bruyne is a huge talent and if he signs for Dortmund I'm quite sure Klopp will turn him into a world class player.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

DAgrin wrote:Paj,
Dude can score 20-25 goals in a working, strong team like Bayern Munich but he cannot score out of nothing like Drogba or even Torres.
You are confusing something. He is not the classical target man like Drogba. If you hoof a long ball to him and expect him to make something out of it by his own, it won't happen. Drogba was a beast in that regard. Bot Gomez can and does score out of nothing.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Besides he is a player that depends very much on a benevolent environment - when he does not feel comfortable and under pressure he tends to collapse and nothings works for him.
It can be so annoying to watch him play for Germany - I rarely remember him having a good game for Germany, he usually stinks up the joint.

Meanwhile Dortmund are interesting in signing both Kevin De Bruyne (Werder Bremen, on loan from Chelsea) and Christian Eriksen (Ajax Amersterdam) as possible replacement for Götze.
I hope Chelsea is pretentious enough to let Kevin de Bruyne go. Big spenders tend to invest unsmart - they prefer to stop millions of euros instead of promoting one of their own. This smart investing on the other hand is the Bundesliga's biggest strength.
Kevin de Bruyne is a huge talent and if he signs for Dortmund I'm quite sure Klopp will turn him into a world class player.
...Dortmund can drool all they want but they're not getting DeBryune..unless on loan.No be money dey worry us...we have plans for him @ Chelsea thank U very much.. I no sabi much about Gomez but he must be better than Torres if he scored 40 goals last season, 17 out of 30 this term despite not getting goals.Perhaps Jose can make him better..truth is with our board botching the transfer window for good strikers(AGAIN) we have few choices...we had a chance to sign Falcao but gave it up so Torres wont have the heebeejeebees on the field...now he's gone off to Monaco..
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

kofi86 wrote:
You are confusing something. He is not the classical target man like Drogba. If you hoof a long ball to him and expect him to make something out of it by his own, it won't happen. Drogba was a beast in that regard. Bot Gomez can and does score out of nothing.
How do you want to call Gomez when he is not a classic target man?
He may not be a target man on kick and rush critieria's but for me he is a typical target man waiting for the pass in the penalty area (and he doesN't work defensively).
Anyway he does not fit to Chelsea's playing style and would just look poor playing for them.

paj, I'm not sure Chelsea officials see it the same way.
Some arrogant people in the club prefer to spend 100 millions in new players and that would leave no space for De Bruyne.
He wants playing time and if Chelsea cannot deliver that he will sign for Dortmund.
Much will depend on Mourinho now, what he says about him.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

DAgrin wrote:
kofi86 wrote:
He may not be a target man on kick and rush critieria's but for me he is a typical target man waiting for the pass in the penalty area (and he doesN't work defensively).
Anyway he does not fit to Chelsea's playing style and would just look poor playing for them.

Some arrogant people in the club prefer to spend 100 millions in new players and that would leave no space for De Bruyne.
He wants playing time and if Chelsea cannot deliver that he will sign for Dortmund.
...Preseason go determine all that...
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

DAgrin wrote:
kofi86 wrote:

You are right, I am sorry. I didn't mean to say target man, but well, you understood what I meant. :)

He does contribute defensively though although he is not as good as Mandzukic when it comes to pressing.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kofi86 wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
kofi86 wrote:

You are right, I am sorry. I didn't mean to say target man, but well, you understood what I meant. :)

He does contribute defensively though although he is not as good as Mandzukic when it comes to pressing.
..Chelsea's only using him as last resort..our main targets are still being targeted...I'm hopingto read about some hijacking very soon..
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..chei! Before he even pick his team.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pj have some respect for the Super Eagles, we have 2 very important games next week , you are constantly forcing this rubbish on folks.. geeze, at frst it was funny but now it's silly.. people like kofi and co are from ghana, you will never see them post any info concerning our national team, because they want to derail this forum.. get a hold of yourself, it's off season, loads of internationals /WCQs on the way... haba
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Wed May 29, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:pj have some respect for the Super Eagles, we have 2 very important games next week , you are constantly forcing this rubbish on folks.. geeze, at frst it was funny but now it's silly.. people like kofi and co are from ghana, you will never see them post any info concerning our national team, becaue they want to derail this forum.. get a hold of yourself, it's off season, loads of internation /WCQs on the way... haba
..learn to spell first heB*tc*... :boo:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..Suarez thinking of rolling out of Liverpool O!
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/14634 ... sd&cc=5901
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

paj wrote:..Suarez thinking of rolling out of Liverpool O!
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/14634 ... sd&cc=5901
Gunner let us go for him.This guy in our attack with our passing game go sweet
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Paj's brain requested a transfer request and wants to move to anus area where it can fall into the toilet with the rest of the unwated materials in his body. Paj's brain is available on a free transfer.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

omey2k4 wrote:Paj's brain requested a transfer request and wants to move to anus area where it can fall into the toilet with the rest of the unwated materials in his body. Paj's brain is available on a free transfer.
..Barawo..did U plagiarize that the same way U dey tief beat? :sneaky:..abeg no derail this thread like ya life biko...this one wey U dey type as if Bigpokey DNA sample dey ya mouff.. :evil: .... :boo: stupid sheHIm :veryangry:
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

paj wrote:..Yes...the 2012-2013 season don end :thumbs: ..and the movements have begun...if U hear any REALISTIC jist/rumour(please let it be real, not "Messi to Enyimba" stuff O!) please share so we know who's going where or staying put..

...I just hear sey Arsenal about to finish buying Jovetic..PSG/Napoli wants Benitez, Napoli wants to 35MP + Dzeko for Cavani...Chelsea don table contract for Mario Gomez :thumb: as we might lose out on BOTH Falcao and Cavani.. :boo:
What happened to Falcao? :wink:
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

paj wrote:Transfer Centre ‏@CentreTransfer 19m Barcelona prepare £20m bid for Manchester City star - http://bit.ly/13F9BuJ (Mirror)View summary Hide summary Reply Retweet Retweeted
Delete
..I expect them to be rebuffed...they're shopping hard for Puyol replacement..first it was David Luiz, then Hummels, now Kompany? What happened to La Masia? :rotf:
Don't believe anything you read in British tabloids regarding Barcelona or Real Madrid. They fabricate a lot of stories.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Vincent. wrote:
paj wrote:..Yes...the 2012-2013 season don end :thumbs: ..and the movements have begun...if U hear any REALISTIC jist/rumour(please let it be real, not "Messi to Enyimba" stuff O!) please share so we know who's going where or staying put..

What happened to Falcao? :wink:
...I dont have details in Falcao's contract but he changed his mind last minute...it;s not a surprising phenomenon in football..happened to Chelsea with Robinho in 2007,happened to Manure with Lucas Moura in 2012..no wahala..we get another option and move on..